October 31, 2014 | 781 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kolstruck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first MSF purchase after initially dissing these as unnecessary when using bronzer and blusher, but the lovely pink colour just couldn't keep me away, and I caved in. So far so very good - colour looks very fresh on my NC30 skin and it's certainly is a bit different to a generic blush. I know a lot of people seem to be using as a highlighter, as it was meant to be used, but I use it instead of a blush on top of a bronzing powder to give a flush of pink gold to the apple of my cheek. Packaging a bit big and bulking, plus lacking mirror as well as price a bit steep, but it wouldn't deter me from buying a fabulous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by kg123

This product is my favourite MSF so far. Although it is kind of chalky when you swatch it, it is such a perfect shade. It is deffinetly in thr colour range of Petticoat and Light flush. Porcelain Pink is almost identical to the ungrided side of petticoat. It looks great on almost all skin tones. Such a subtle coraly pink colour it applies sheer so it can be either a blush or a highlighter. deff a must have=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My second MSF!! I've been really loving MSF's lately!!.....yeah i know i'm late to the party, anyhoo.... This is a beautiful MSF that really is much too light to be a blush, but works wonderfully as a highlighter. I've been loving the combination of using this as a highlight with daft pink, and with pink swoon. This is not overtly shimmery, and not glittery at all on me. It just gives my a really pale pinky-goldy glow on my cheekbones.IMO this is not an obvious in your face highlighter. Love!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! It's up there with Petticoat MSF on my holy grail cheek product list. It gives the prettiest pink glow, and isn't glittery or chunky at all. It's slightly lighter and warmer toned than Petticoat, so I actually like it better for daytime. It works great on my NC25 skin over blush or alone. I do like sheerer blushes though; I can see how some people might not find it pigmented enough to be used alone. The only thing I hate about it is the price; I can't believe how much MAC has raised the prices of MSFs recently!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ellesk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, well... color me surprised.
I initially passed on Porcelain Pink after swatching it in the store... it seemed to be really light (and this coming from someone with a Porcelain complexion of her own) and I could barely see it on my skin. But, as I am apt to do, I had a bit of non-buyer's remorse and ended up purchasing the product. I figured it was a good idea to have something less obvious and shimmery to use as a highlight if I couldn't use it for anything else.
Well, when I applied the product on top of my blush today, I expected perhaps just a softening of the color on my cheekbones... and what I got was *totally* unexpected. When applied over a blush, Porcelain Pink gives the most *beautiful* sheen to your cheekbones... it's like a glow from within. It catches the light beautifully, and really makes your cheeks pop. I have to say that the sheen is slightly reminiscent of Petticoat, though this color is less raspberry and more pink.
If you passed this up based on hand swatches alone, it's definitely worth a second look - and this time, make sure to apply some along your cheekbones to see its true effect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find the texture of this MSF to be a lot like the MSFs from Sugar Sweet. In the pan, it looks almost matte. It's not full of chunky glitter at all, which is great. I think the pigmentation is absolutely awesome. I have both Petticoat and Light Flush, and I would use this instead of those two any day. The goldish pink iridescence is perfect as a highlight - not only with pink but even peachy blushes, too. And it isl be great over light pink blushes to give them some kick. I hardly use my Well Dressed blush in the summer because my tan makes it too light, but with a sweep of Porcelain Pink over it - it looks absolutely awesome. Don't pass this one up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I was most excited for this MSF with the release of the color craft collection. I am NC25 and I find that this works as a great highlight color. At first I didn't think it showed up, but once under brighter light I could see the pinkish/gold irridescent glow. Do not buy this if you are hoping for a blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

This is a gorgeous powder for highlighting pink blushes. For example, today I put it over the recently release mineralize blush from the Colour Craft Collection, Daft Pink. I think MSFs are brilliant for blending blushes. I also think Porcelain Pink would look great over Pink Swoon (Sheertone), Dainty (mineralize blush), Gentle (mineralize blush), Tipsy (BPB, although I like using Pretty Baby Beauty Powder), Shy Beauty (BPB). In general, just any pink toned blush would look great with PP. If you have dull skin, this instantly bightens you up, but for summertime, I like the sheen I get from cream blushes, so this may be a little better for winter to add that glow. Overall a very versatile MSF.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by EVOO

Just bought this from the color craft collection, mine doesnt have a lot of gold veining which is good,cuz I find this MSF is still too glittery for me. Under normal daylight,it looks fine,but once under the sun, it is too glittery IMO. I am trying to pair this with my other pink tone blushes,hopefully it will work.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by benjii

Very pretty in the pan, but not much color when applying to the cheek. I'm NC30, so there is no color on me 555. But I use it for my highlighter, it makes my cheek looks so glow and very shimmery. I think it only suits for NC10-NC20 lady.