October 30, 2014 | 1669 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by kaz

fantastic product. the best hand cream that i have ever used. beautiful fragrance. Protects and nourishes hands... simply fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 8:08:00 AM More reviews by hullaballistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Being a South Australian, I always feels a little flush of pride whenever I see Jurlique advertised around the place (strange, I know). I've been using this hand cream for about five years and although I sometimes stray, I always come back to the Lavender one. I use it before bed every night, especially during winter as my hands get super-dry during the day. I apply a fairly thick layer and massage it in thoroughly...the result is super smooth hands! It's great to use as a barrier cream before doing heavy duty activities like gardening or renovating - the dirt doesn't get stuck in the dry bits of you hand! Also works on dry elbows...

I also love it because it's boy friendly as well. My boy is a mountain bike mechanic/rider and has chronic dry hands and blisters - he uses it like it's going out of style as it's the only hand cream that actually sinks in and leaves his hands a little softer. The only downside is the price - AUD$45 for a large tube...luckily, the boy and I share the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by tluic

this is the best hand cream i have ever used, it absorbs very quickly, personally i don't like the rose version because the scent's too strong. can't remember how many tubes i used, nothing else do a better job, will repurchase, again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Flowerfairy

I've tried a few hand creams and this is my fave so far. It has a lovely texture which absorbs really fast (in an air-conditioned environment). Lasts a long time with one application and my usually dry cuticles look great with this on. Even after washing my hands, they feel completely moisturised 24/7. That said, this would feel too greasy if used outdoors in the humid Singapore weather. I have this in rose and the scent is a plus and it lingers on long after application. One downside is that it's so expensive here in Singapore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

I got this as a free gift ...for spending $375 on jurlique whoopteedoo ...oh well better then nothing i guess.Anyway this cream is so nice i have the rose the smell is lovely !! its really hydrating and leaves ur hands silky not sticky or greasy at all .wonderful stuff the only thing is its $35nzd a bit too expensive for hand cream but il probably still buy it though

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Sattine

I expected a lot out of this hand cream because of the glowing reviews...however i have mixed feelings about this product. This is definitely the best hand cream i've used to date..it absorbs instantly & does not leave any greasy feeling...i love the rose scent however couple of my colleagues at work complained about a strange strong smell...However it gives me soft hand & smooth cuticles BUT ONLY when i have it on...even after prolonged use it does not do anything for my hands when i do not have the cream on. I hated the screw cap tube..I am still looking for my HG hand cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

Beautiful handcream with the most loveliest rose smell! I have a few gripes with it though, that include the price and the packaging, both of which are just obscene. I live in Australia and the prices have continued to rise once every few months so now it costs $50AUD for a tube of 125ml handcream and I'm sure they will continue to climb ever higher. The packaging is like a very old school type of paint tube, which were also very annoying in their day might I add, and I thought it was rather quaint and rustic at first. But then the aluminium started cracking at the edges and heaps of product spilt into my bag. Crabtree and Evelyn offer a very similar handcream for half the price, so for that reason I wouldn't purchase this again despite the wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 5:32:00 AM More reviews by mini_cooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A really nice hand cream but just a little pricey!

Edit: Am no longer a fan of the strong lavender smell and Jurlique products are now so expensive! I prefer the L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter now, works just as well and less "smelly" :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Xhristina

My cousin from Australia gave me a tube of the lavender creme last year and it is my holy grail! I'm trying to find someplace that sells it so I can repurchase. I don't even typically like the scent of lavender, but it is so delicate and refreshing in this creme, I ADORE it! The texture of the creme is very, rich, and absorbs quickly, so your hands aren't left greasy. All you feel is incredibly, soft, smooth, skin. Definately worth the price...one small tube lasted a year (almost exactly) for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2006 8:29:00 AM More reviews by cynthiayili

Seriously I really LOVE this rose hand cream. I need to do lots of wash when i go to work and touch lots of chemical things, but after i used this hand cream, no matter how dry my hands become it can still "save" my hand skin back to normally..