Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one of the best hand creams i have ever used. Moisturises well and smells great. They work great as gifts! Met my boyfriend's mum and aunt for the first time last year, and got them a tube each as a gift. My cousin who stays in Australia also brings a few tubes with her whenever she comes back home to visit. They are expensive though, and i wont repurchase for myself if i run out.

I love the hand creams, although they can be greasy (even when the packaging said they were non-greasy! aargh!). They are beautifully scented and even if they are a little oily, they make a great gift for yourself or someone else..

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Very good but pricey

I have tried both and I quite like them. I feel pampered when I put them on. Hydrating wise they are not the best. I use hand creams everytime I finish washing my hands becoz of eczema on my hands so it is not cost effective either. I like the smell but can also get a bit potent for some ppl.

I do really like those creams.I prefer rose smell and when I have it on I can't stop smell my hands.
It really keep your hands well hydrated for a long time.I just start my adventure with JURLIQUE and this natural based products start to win my heart:)

Love the scent of the hand cream. It is non greasy and absorbs very well. A staple for me..and I have used lots of hand creams before. But I note the price has gone up lots over the past few years. Heard from the SA that the whole Jurlique packaging will change about Sept/Oct time too. About time too!

fantastic product. the best hand cream that i have ever used. beautiful fragrance. Protects and nourishes hands... simply fantastic

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Being a South Australian, I always feels a little flush of pride whenever I see Jurlique advertised around the place (strange, I know). I've been using this hand cream for about five years and although I sometimes stray, I always come back to the Lavender one. I use it before bed every night, especially during winter as my hands get super-dry during the day. I apply a fairly thick layer and massage it in thoroughly...the result is super smooth hands! It's great to use as a barrier cream before doing heavy duty activities like gardening or renovating - the dirt doesn't get stuck in the dry bits of you hand! Also works on dry elbows...

I also love it because it's boy friendly as well. My boy is a mountain bike mechanic/rider and has chronic dry hands and blisters - he uses it like it's going out of style as it's the only hand cream that actually sinks in and leaves his hands a little softer. The only downside is the price - AUD$45 for a large tube...luckily, the boy and I share the cost.

this is the best hand cream i have ever used, it absorbs very quickly, personally i don't like the rose version because the scent's too strong. can't remember how many tubes i used, nothing else do a better job, will repurchase, again and again :)

I've tried a few hand creams and this is my fave so far. It has a lovely texture which absorbs really fast (in an air-conditioned environment). Lasts a long time with one application and my usually dry cuticles look great with this on. Even after washing my hands, they feel completely moisturised 24/7. That said, this would feel too greasy if used outdoors in the humid Singapore weather. I have this in rose and the scent is a plus and it lingers on long after application. One downside is that it's so expensive here in Singapore.

I got this as a free gift ...for spending $375 on jurlique whoopteedoo ...oh well better then nothing i guess.Anyway this cream is so nice i have the rose the smell is lovely !! its really hydrating and leaves ur hands silky not sticky or greasy at all .wonderful stuff the only thing is its $35nzd a bit too expensive for hand cream but il probably still buy it though

Top Rated Jurlique Products