Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

I do really like those creams.I prefer rose smell and when I have it on I can't stop smell my hands.
It really keep your hands well hydrated for a long time.I just start my adventure with JURLIQUE and this natural based products start to win my heart:)

on 6/18/2007 8:10:00 AM

Love the scent of the hand cream. It is non greasy and absorbs very well. A staple for me..and I have used lots of hand creams before. But I note the price has gone up lots over the past few years. Heard from the SA that the whole Jurlique packaging will change about Sept/Oct time too. About time too!

on 5/21/2007 11:12:00 AM

fantastic product. the best hand cream that i have ever used. beautiful fragrance. Protects and nourishes hands... simply fantastic

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Being a South Australian, I always feels a little flush of pride whenever I see Jurlique advertised around the place (strange, I know). I've been using this hand cream for about five years and although I sometimes stray, I always come back to the Lavender one. I use it before bed every night, especially during winter as my hands get super-dry during the day. I apply a fairly thick layer and massage it in thoroughly...the result is super smooth hands! It's great to use as a barrier cream before doing heavy duty activities like gardening or renovating - the dirt doesn't get stuck in the dry bits of you hand! Also works on dry elbows...

I also love it because it's boy friendly as well. My boy is a mountain bike mechanic/rider and has chronic dry hands and blisters - he uses it like it's going out of style as it's the only hand cream that actually sinks in and leaves his hands a little softer. The only downside is the price - AUD$45 for a large tube...luckily, the boy and I share the cost.

on 4/18/2007 6:59:00 AM

this is the best hand cream i have ever used, it absorbs very quickly, personally i don't like the rose version because the scent's too strong. can't remember how many tubes i used, nothing else do a better job, will repurchase, again and again :)

on 1/31/2007 2:18:00 AM

I've tried a few hand creams and this is my fave so far. It has a lovely texture which absorbs really fast (in an air-conditioned environment). Lasts a long time with one application and my usually dry cuticles look great with this on. Even after washing my hands, they feel completely moisturised 24/7. That said, this would feel too greasy if used outdoors in the humid Singapore weather. I have this in rose and the scent is a plus and it lingers on long after application. One downside is that it's so expensive here in Singapore.

I got this as a free gift ...for spending $375 on jurlique whoopteedoo ...oh well better then nothing i guess.Anyway this cream is so nice i have the rose the smell is lovely !! its really hydrating and leaves ur hands silky not sticky or greasy at all .wonderful stuff the only thing is its $35nzd a bit too expensive for hand cream but il probably still buy it though

on 8/16/2006 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I expected a lot out of this hand cream because of the glowing reviews...however i have mixed feelings about this product. This is definitely the best hand cream i've used to date..it absorbs instantly & does not leave any greasy feeling...i love the rose scent however couple of my colleagues at work complained about a strange strong smell...However it gives me soft hand & smooth cuticles BUT ONLY when i have it on...even after prolonged use it does not do anything for my hands when i do not have the cream on. I hated the screw cap tube..I am still looking for my HG hand cream.

on 8/13/2006 11:55:00 AM

Beautiful handcream with the most loveliest rose smell! I have a few gripes with it though, that include the price and the packaging, both of which are just obscene. I live in Australia and the prices have continued to rise once every few months so now it costs $50AUD for a tube of 125ml handcream and I'm sure they will continue to climb ever higher. The packaging is like a very old school type of paint tube, which were also very annoying in their day might I add, and I thought it was rather quaint and rustic at first. But then the aluminium started cracking at the edges and heaps of product spilt into my bag. Crabtree and Evelyn offer a very similar handcream for half the price, so for that reason I wouldn't purchase this again despite the wonderful product.

on 7/9/2006 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A really nice hand cream but just a little pricey!

Edit: Am no longer a fan of the strong lavender smell and Jurlique products are now so expensive! I prefer the L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter now, works just as well and less "smelly" :)

Top Rated Jurlique Products