April 25, 2014 | 690 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Strawberries & Champagne is a nice, fruity scent from VS that isn't too "fruit punch." Most of their Garden Collection smells like different variations on fruit punch to me. Now, that's not a *bad* thing, just not as interesting to me.
I have the lotion, body wash, and edt. which lasts pretty long. It's deep enough that you could wear it any time of the year.
My other faves are Pear Glace(year round) and Love Spell & Pure Seduction during the warmer months.
Edited to add: The body spray is "cleaner" and less "champagne" like than the edt. The spray smells more like strawberry shampoo while the edt is sweeter, heavier on the strawberry and the champagne.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by eredred

I love this! Just received for free from VS and I adore it. It is perfect for summer days and nights. Has good staying power as well and will also buy the lotion! Hubby loves it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think Strawberries and Champagne is quite nice. It is funny how scents smell different according to body chemistry. This does not smell boozy or cheap on my skin. There is something slightly elegant about it, and I have gotten compliments. Someone compared this to Miss Dior Cherie, and I would say that is very accurate, except this is lighter, being that it is a body spray. Both scents are not exactly my taste, because they are a little on the sweet side for me, but I actually prefer Strawberries and Champagne to MDC. I don't think I'll find myself purchasing again in the near-future though. There are only a few body splashes that I find myself re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I just got this and I'm not totally in love with it. I keep trying to convince myself that it smells as good as I want it to. Maybe it takes some getting used to. All I know is that the verdict is going to go either way; I'll update. UPDATE: Meh, I don't know what's with this scent because the verdict's still out. I just can't decide whether or not I love or hate it. There's notes that I love and notes that I hate. Therefore, it gets a 3. UPDATE: Every single time I wear this (which isn't very often), my boyfriend comments that I smell amazing. "Wha?" is what I'm thinking. Even if he does think it smells amazing, I don't think I can wear it very often because it's nearly disgusting to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 1:19:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, if VS stuff all smells this bad, I want no part of it! This just reeks of rotton strawberries, and like beer or something bitter scented. Not quite the best idea for a scent to begin with, PEW!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ewwww!!!! what the hell. smells like a fermenting strawberry and beer burps.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by NantanYah

Makes my nose tingle! Smells alright, but a bit sweet for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very sweet and intoxicating smell. Fresh strawberries and nice light florals. Very romantic and charming in feeling. This feels just like young love or a crush. This is very girly and feminine yet surprisingly quite mature and womanly in some respects. I've just decided that this is too sickly sweet for me so I will not rebuy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ryenrawkstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first Victoria's Secret Garden body spray that I ever purchased and I am IN LOVE with it! I wear it in the daytime when I am at school, and I wear it at night when I go on dates (my boyfriend loves the smell!). This scent is very versitile and smells delicious! It isnt too overpowering either! LOVES IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

I know this doesn't smell good on everyone, but it works well on me.
I never thought I would like something strawberry scented, I think it's the combination of the light fruit with sandalwood that makes it work on me. It compliments me very well.
And it's definately an aphrodesiac.;) I didn't discover this until recently and wish I had tried it long ago.
I definately recommend trying it first because I can see where it wouldn't work on some people , but I absolutely love it - a new sweet and sexy scent for me!