July 31, 2014 | 1867 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by draisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Always loved this hand cream but was in a pinch on set and tried it on hair and it is one of the best texturizers/moisterizers I have ever used! I couldn't believe it! Leaves hair soft light and silky. What a discovery!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wrote a review on another drugstore hand lotion, and thought that was the best I could do. Well, I was wrong. I had been using the other lotion, and was sick at how watery it was, and it just wasn't keeping my hands hydrated. Well, I went to the store, without even looking on MUA, and stood in front of the lotion wall. I thought I would give the Eucerin a try. I am only 24 years old, but when my hands get cracked and dry, they look much older! Yuck. I noticed this had AHA in it, and that was when I was sold. I have seen what AHA products have done for my face(much smoother, even with acne prone skin), and decided I needed to try it. Plus, it was pretty inexpensive. I am so glad I did. This stuff is amazing. It makes my hands feel super soft, and even my fiance noticed how wonderful they felt! I only wish they sold it in a bigger tube. No big deal, I will keep buying! Also, the staying power is awesome. I am now 6 hours into my work shift, and I put this on right before I came in. My hands still feel amazing, and I do a lot of handwashing throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this cream is the best! I've been using Aquaphor to treat the eczema on my hands, but it makes my skin greasy (although it is a good moisturizer). This product is non-greasy, non-irritating, lightweight, and unscented. It also got rid of the scaly skin. I can't believe that I noticed positive results immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by falseblood101005

Holy God, this stuff is amazing...I have noticed lately with the cold weather that my hands are getting pretty crispy. I have used regular lotions but I wash my hands a lot and am constantly rinsing them off which really dries them. It's very annoying and I wanted to start protecting my skin. This stuff makes them like SILK. It's not at all greasy and doesn't really smell like anything at all. I will definitely use this for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by colleenwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The absolute BEST hand cream I have ever used. Will use forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Nadiabt

This is the only cream that has helped my cracked hands in the winter! I think that says it all. But will add, that it smells nice (although it's fragrance free). The only thing I am not sure about is the lactic acid it contains and the fact that it makes skin more prone to sunburn, so the advisory on the tube says to wear a sunscreen while using the cream - well, I don't. So, I hope I don't get some sunspots on my hands now. I don't plan on using it in the summer when I'll be in the sun more. But my hands are not cracked in the summer either, so everything works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by jennifercheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when it was on sale, and I'm glad I did. It is really light and non-greasy. I enjoy the generous size bottle. I have extremely dry hands, and it feels a lot softer after one use. My only problem is it doesn't last that long for me that is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Every winter, my hands get terribly dry, but this time it started in the fall--they were painful all the time and cracked easily. There was even a weird scaly patch on the side of one index finger where it met the thumb. The lotions I had been using weren't working, so I gave this a try without even looking at its reviews on Makeupalley. After a few days of just one application a day at bedtime, the difference was noticeable, and that patch is gone. I usually like to try different beauty products, but this one is definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pattyinop

This cream is fantastic. Sinks in and doesn't feel greasy or tacky- just soft skin. I wish the tube was bigger, we use it all the time. I purchased the lotion because it comes in a big bottle, but it is no where near as good as the cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by katzy619

I love this hand cream! I work in a hospital so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hands with alcohol hand wash in between patients. This has left my hands very dry and prone to cuts.
I read about Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme on MUA and went to get a tube right after work this morning. I have used this cream twice today and you won't even believe what a difference it has already made. It's fragrance free, non-greasy, and absorbs so quickly. I almost feel like there's a protective coat over my hands several hours after using this cream. I love it.
I think I'll be getting a few more tubes of this to stock up. I highly recommend this product!