October 21, 2014 | 2006 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by fierydakini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Completely unremarkable conditioner... at a salon price. No wonder it's ALWAYS on sale. It's a thin conditioner that smells like oranges, but I have never been bothered too much by scents or texture. It's whether the product works that counts. I have normal, untreated, fine, naturally straight hair that is limp and can get dry. This conditioner did not increase shine or body or moisture. In fact, over about a month, my hair feels drier and "crunchier" than before. Pantene works better than this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by texasceleste

OMG this smells like puke. I am only using it because my mom gave me a giant pump top bottle (which is the only thing I love about this junk, the pump top!)

Seems to be drying out my ends and the smell made me nauseous this morning. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by lesha

Love the smell. Love how my hair feels and looks after I use it. I have noticed the conditon of my hair improving. I'm half way through a bottle. The price is a little steep for the amount you get but I feel the results are worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

This and the shampoo was the first in the TIGI line that caught my eye because of the vitamins added to them. This moisturizes my dry ends just right, leaving them soft, but not feeling weighed down or greasy. I find it's better than the Oatmeal & Honey for moisture. I would buy this along with the shampoo again if this is still around when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 9:25:00 AM More reviews by CutiePatootie22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this on my color treated hair and I love it. It smells delish and leaves no residue. It also sinces out easily and leaves no flyaways.

I love the way my hair smells after using this with the shampoo, like a smoothie, cause the shampoo smells like strawberry and the conditioner like orange. My pets love that!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

really horrible- my bf likes it, but then again he has about 1" of hair- for hair that's longer (even chin length) it seriously dries the hair out. The good news is it rinses out very clean

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2006 3:54:00 AM More reviews by elialu

I love this stuff. My hair is thin, overprocessed and it leaves it very detangled, shiny, and not heavy. Great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ventura

I use it everyday w/ its companion shampoo. Love the results, it always washes out easily and never leaves a heavy residue behind. Shiny & manageble, no flyaways.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

Smelled good - Just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Jackie2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this product was great for my highlighted hair. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, and the smell makes me think of summer- its sort of a creamsicle smell. I usually pair it with the TiGi Dumb Blonde shampoo. I don't use it everytime I was my hair because I switch products constantly, But when I run out I will definately buy again.