April 18, 2014 | 1662 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked the color this bomb turned my water, but I couldn't smell it once it hit the water! The seaweed was kind of weird feeling when I scooped it out of the tub, but it sure did make my skin feel great. I popped it into a cool bath, and lit a coconut/tropical candle, had a ice cold glass of iced tea with lemon, and just soaked in the tub forever. It was soothing, and relaxing, the salt in the bomb really helped my skin, i just wish the scent was stronger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

i really like this bath bomb! i used it with sunny side bath bubble bar. sunny side is a gold bar with glitter in it. i used about a 1/4 of the bubble bar. it made big bubbles and turned my water a nice glittery gold color. and i used half of the bath bomb which made the water a beautiful aqua color. i thought the seedweed was cool. i played with it! lol. apparently it expands more and more while it is in the water. i thought it was very neat. so with the bath bomb and bubble bar combined it made a beautiful and relaxing bath. the water was a aqua color with a irridecent gold glittery in it. the combination is called mermaid water. of so the SA at LUSH told me. love it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The smell is gorgeous and it makes the water a beautiful blue. By far my favorite bomb from LUSH. This one does leave a lot of stuff behind so socking it the way to go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Highly recommend using a nylon sock to catch all the seaweed. This was really nice I would buy it again if it was in a giftset but by itself it's expensive as with all LUSH bath bombs. This turned the water a gorgeous blue color and it was really relaxing however I didn't notice any extra moisture. Out of the Lush bath bombs I have tried this one I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I really liked this over priced product. Really enjoyed the relaxing bath but what I hate is cleaning out my tub afterward. It's been recommended to me that I put the bath bomb in an old stocking so it would trap all the sediment left from this bath bomb. I love this otherwise though. Lovely scent, and it softens your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a bit expensive for one bath. I was told you can cut it in half, but I tried and it didn’t work. I loved the blue water and smell, but could have done without the seaweed. My seaweed was brown and chunky. With that said, the bomb was very moisturizing to my skin. The only reason why I wouldn’t buy it again is because of the seaweed and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the clean smell of this but have not used it in awhile. The first I used it....it clogged my tub. That was before I knew about "hosing". I have not tried it since. This is the best one to get a guy interested in bath bombs....how fun is it to turn your tub into the Ocean. You might just have to clean it out for him afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this in the bath it makes me feel im bathing in a magical lagoon! It colours the water bright blue and there is lots of seaweed at the bottom for extra fun. It smells lovely and i always make sure i buy it whenever i pop into Lush.
The only bad part is cleaning all of the seaweed out of the bath afterwards lol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't get why so many people adore this product. I got it for free as a sample (thank God I didn't have to pay for it!). The smell isn't very strong if you ask me, I barely noticed it. I do like how it colours my bathwater blue and it fizzes well too. But why I really dislike this product is because of the bits of seaweed in it. After my relaxing bath I found myself on hands and knees trying to get them out of my drain because it stopped the water from flowing away. I don't really get why LUSH always wants to put bits of junk in their soaps and bath bombs anyway, it messes up a product which would have been perfectly fine if they hadn't! And to be completely honest, I think the bath bombs are far too expensive. I'll go with a drugstorebrand one next time <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by EyelashWishes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this!! Smells really fresh and uplifting, it turns the water a gorgeous blue colour and the seaweed makes it a bit different and interesting from other bath products. I use this along with ocean salt and sea vegetable soap to create an in the ocean on holiday fantasy which is quite weird but I enjoy it.