Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 12/12/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a Sephora skin care sample pack, and tried it just because (normally I don't use fancy cleansers, just plain Pears soap). No skin reactions to using it three times, although my face can take up to two weeks to hate something. However, I find the smell (which is, I take it, the Bliss signature scent) pretty overwhelming and lingering. I didn't mind it so much in the facial wax strips, but in a cleanser? Way too much for me.
Not a miracle product; not anything I'd go out and buy.

on 11/11/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really disliked the texture of this face wash + it did nothing for my skin whatsoever.

on 10/11/2011 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good, basic cleanser with someone who has normal to slightly oily skin with no major concerns. Smells LOVELY and yummy, and the blue color is soothing. I have a bit of trouble lathering, it seems you need just the right amount of water to work it into a foam. The exfoliating bits are very fine and gentle. This removes makeup which I love. I think this would be great for any one young or old. I have a big bottle and Im not sure if I will return to it once I'm finished or just stick with it as like I said, it's pretty basic.

on 10/1/2011 2:32:00 PM

This is great! I love the super fine exfoliating beads. They're so fine, I can barely feel them, but my skin definitely does. I use it every morning to wake up my skin. It foams up nicely and it has helped with my breakouts. I have horrible, acne prone skin, and I definitely benefit from this. I'm not sure how I could live without it. I haven't had it for too long, but I'm already in love. This is especially good for teenage skin. I totally recommend it!

on 9/14/2011 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This cleanser actually came with a Clarisonic kit I got on QVC... I agree with everyone else.. it's not fabulous, it's not horrible.. just normal. It smells good, but it's not to strong or anything.. It actually does dry out my face, so I try not to use it too often. I really don't think I would ever buy this.. like I said, it came with a kit, so I didn't really have a choice (lol) I've used better, I do believe [;

on 9/3/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing amazing smells good. Is not strong enough for my oily face

on 8/15/2011 1:22:00 AM

I put that I would not buy this product again, but I may again while at Sephora. I bought a little bottle for 8$, and if I ever run out and happen to walk by it I may happen to pick it up. It foamed just fine for me, and my face felt relatively cleaned off, but it seemed to dry out my skin! I dunno, nothing special about it. Nothing bad in my experience, either...just blah. Smells good though! :P

on 7/5/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Not great but not horrible either. I bought a travel size just to try and I'm not too fond of it. It does smell very good and foams up nicely. However, a few days after using it, I noticed a few zits popping up. I switched back to my normal PTR face wash and all was well again. This might work well for someone else, but not me. I may finish the small bottle up as a morning cleanser, and use something with anti-acne benefits for evening.

on 7/5/2011 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a nice and gentle face wash (it foamed up pretty well for me). I was not looking for anything fancy, but wanted to try something different. It smells nice and it seemed to clean my skin very well. No adverse reactions so far... It is a little pricy, but really the bottle is pretty large, so it should last a long time. $25 for a nice face wash that lasts 6 months is not a bad deal. Probably best for normal skin. Might be a little drying. But my skin is normal to combination so it seemed to be just about right.

As a Beauty Mini purchased from Sephora, this was a surprisngly good find, particularly considering the many harsh, critical reviews on here. Far, far better than Purpose!. Has a sweet fragrance that is really pleasant. Not overpowering. It's just 'there'. Slightly more drying than my Obagi NuDerm facial cleanser, but then, I expected that. It does foam-in a minimalist kind of a way. Not buckets of suds, however, too many suds=too much detergent-like irritation for me. As to the exfoliant qualities-this easily removed my flakes, without feeling as if I was scraping away mindlessly at my skin with ground-up apricot pits, walnut shells or something equally over-abrasive and destructive (aka. St Ive's). I use this as a once-weekly treatment. Rinsed a lot more easily than a lot of other exfoliant-type cleansers that I've used, so I'll be keeping a mini bottle of this in my skincare stash. My gut feeling is that this may be a little too harsh for me to use every day. A fair product, anyway. I suggest getting the mini version, because a little goes a long way, and the smaller size seems to be much more sensible than their over-sized, next size up, imo.