Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 2/2/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Meh. I received this as a sample from my recent trip to Sephora. I used this for three days and I enjoyed it. I liked the scent and it cleaned the blush and sunscreen lotion from my face fine. It's neither spectacular or horrible. I won't repurchase because I have cheaper cleansers I like better.

on 1/16/2012 11:16:00 PM

I love this cleanser, especially the smell of it. It cleans very well, my only wish it that it exfoliated a tad bit better. It's smells so refreshing, I couldn't go without it, and I use it a couple times of week.

on 12/17/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't know how many people enjoy this product. It's a harsh cleanser that really does not deep clean skin. It dries your face out, and the exfoliant beads really don't exfoliate. I always get a rash with flaky skin when using this cleanser. I have used it on occasion, because the smell is amazing--even though knowing its detrimental effects. I guess it is a high-end version of a cheap drugstore cleanser. Oh, and it really doesn't foam.

on 12/12/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a Sephora skin care sample pack, and tried it just because (normally I don't use fancy cleansers, just plain Pears soap). No skin reactions to using it three times, although my face can take up to two weeks to hate something. However, I find the smell (which is, I take it, the Bliss signature scent) pretty overwhelming and lingering. I didn't mind it so much in the facial wax strips, but in a cleanser? Way too much for me.
Not a miracle product; not anything I'd go out and buy.

on 11/11/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really disliked the texture of this face wash + it did nothing for my skin whatsoever.

on 10/11/2011 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good, basic cleanser with someone who has normal to slightly oily skin with no major concerns. Smells LOVELY and yummy, and the blue color is soothing. I have a bit of trouble lathering, it seems you need just the right amount of water to work it into a foam. The exfoliating bits are very fine and gentle. This removes makeup which I love. I think this would be great for any one young or old. I have a big bottle and Im not sure if I will return to it once I'm finished or just stick with it as like I said, it's pretty basic.

on 10/1/2011 2:32:00 PM

This is great! I love the super fine exfoliating beads. They're so fine, I can barely feel them, but my skin definitely does. I use it every morning to wake up my skin. It foams up nicely and it has helped with my breakouts. I have horrible, acne prone skin, and I definitely benefit from this. I'm not sure how I could live without it. I haven't had it for too long, but I'm already in love. This is especially good for teenage skin. I totally recommend it!

on 9/14/2011 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This cleanser actually came with a Clarisonic kit I got on QVC... I agree with everyone else.. it's not fabulous, it's not horrible.. just normal. It smells good, but it's not to strong or anything.. It actually does dry out my face, so I try not to use it too often. I really don't think I would ever buy this.. like I said, it came with a kit, so I didn't really have a choice (lol) I've used better, I do believe [;

on 9/3/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing amazing smells good. Is not strong enough for my oily face

on 8/15/2011 1:22:00 AM

I put that I would not buy this product again, but I may again while at Sephora. I bought a little bottle for 8$, and if I ever run out and happen to walk by it I may happen to pick it up. It foamed just fine for me, and my face felt relatively cleaned off, but it seemed to dry out my skin! I dunno, nothing special about it. Nothing bad in my experience, either...just blah. Smells good though! :P