April 18, 2014 | 1096 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this has such bad reviews, I love mine. I have it in black, and it went on so easily and I was able to do a nice thin line right above my upper lashes. It's nice that it comes with a sharpener too. It stayed on around 8 hours without moving (except for a tiny bit in the crease of one eye), and the only reason it didn't last longer is because I had to take it off and go to bed.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by smoxy

Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible. Dirt cheap, but I highly recommend investing in a much much better eye liner for a couple bucks more.. This eye liner smudge soo much, even if you only put it on your upper lid, it somehow smudges on your bottom. It's very pigmented and goes on easily, but veryy easily smudged. Also when you put the cap back on, you pretty much nick the pencil easily and it will get all over the cap. I don't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:36:00 AM More reviews by saaally

Got this as a gift from my friend. It's quite pigmented and goes on easily but creases so easily, even with primer. It always smudges and ends up on my lower lash lines and more somehow. :( You can buy a better eyeliner for a dollar or two more. It's also easy to nick the pencil tip when you put the cap back on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by thankGodformakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely awful. Barely last and melts off like crazy, gives me the appearance of major major dark circles. And I have to use a heavier hand to get a decent amount of pigmentation on. But I guess you get what you paid for, this was pretty darn cheap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sucks.
Not pigmented at all and not soft enough - I have to press really hard on my eye to get any colour at all. Ridiculous. Throwing it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic eyeliner to keep around. I got this in a kit with eyeshadow brush connected to the other end of the pencil. it didnt hurt me, didnt smudge, and was soft at first application. I will continue to use until its time to throw it out its only $1

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by VivehPinata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The color I purchased was Midnight, which is supposed to be a navy blue. When you apply it, it looks more black than blue. The pencil isn't very soft either and can be a bit hard to get on. It does smudge on me within 1 hour. Lastly, it's half the size of a regular eyeliner pencil and so you should spend the money on a DS liner with better quality than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought the one in white, and I love the color! It adds the perfect highlight to the corner of my eyes, and as a all over face highlight.
However the sharpener that it comes with sucks, and it doesn't last long, as I find it fades within an hour for me. It's also REALLY easily smudgable. I tried it on the back of my hand and it just blended out to make my skin look shimmery.
I wouldn't repurchase, even for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Jolene5329

I bought this as part of a 5 for $5 haul at KMart and tried it this morning. I don't know if it was my angle of putting on, but one eye went on great, the other - not so much. Because I'm half blind in the close up department, I have to hold the mirror with one hand and use the other for application. It went on a bit choppy, but blended well once I hit it with a small brush. I will keep trying it, as I like the color and the point didn't disappear after the first use. I will use this up and not purchase again though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by dollxdaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeliner in black. it goes on nicely but smudges really easily and quickly. the staying power was only about 2 hours for me. The sharpener it came with doesnt work AT ALL. Like seriously is doesnt even help a teeny buit with the eyeliner's point.