E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/12/2011 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awful - don't even waste your money! Not very pigmented and you have to drag to get any colour. Yuck. The eyeliner pen is way way better.

on 1/9/2011 7:46:00 PM

I got this as part of one of their sets. I didn't expect much, considering the price. I got exactly that. Doesn't apply to waterline and smudges horribly. I might try using it as a base, but I'll probably just throw it away.

on 12/31/2010 6:42:00 PM

I must have gotten a bad one in the SMOKY Eyes Palette (why this wasn't spelled Smokey is beyond me. . . ) This was not a true black but a greyish color what little I was able to use. The texture was nice and creamy. I was looking forward to applying more. When I sharpened it it literally disappeared and all I saw was wood and a small amount of black pencil. EWWWW. While this is not the worst, this is not the best. I am not sure I will repurchase this. I have a white one, and I will see how that one works. . .

on 12/25/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know why this has such bad reviews, I love mine. I have it in black, and it went on so easily and I was able to do a nice thin line right above my upper lashes. It's nice that it comes with a sharpener too. It stayed on around 8 hours without moving (except for a tiny bit in the crease of one eye), and the only reason it didn't last longer is because I had to take it off and go to bed.

on 12/24/2010 1:49:00 PM

Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible. Dirt cheap, but I highly recommend investing in a much much better eye liner for a couple bucks more.. This eye liner smudge soo much, even if you only put it on your upper lid, it somehow smudges on your bottom. It's very pigmented and goes on easily, but veryy easily smudged. Also when you put the cap back on, you pretty much nick the pencil easily and it will get all over the cap. I don't recommend this product.

on 11/29/2010 5:36:00 AM

Got this as a gift from my friend. It's quite pigmented and goes on easily but creases so easily, even with primer. It always smudges and ends up on my lower lash lines and more somehow. :( You can buy a better eyeliner for a dollar or two more. It's also easy to nick the pencil tip when you put the cap back on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Absolutely awful. Barely last and melts off like crazy, gives me the appearance of major major dark circles. And I have to use a heavier hand to get a decent amount of pigmentation on. But I guess you get what you paid for, this was pretty darn cheap.

on 11/14/2010 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This sucks.
Not pigmented at all and not soft enough - I have to press really hard on my eye to get any colour at all. Ridiculous. Throwing it away.

on 11/1/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a good basic eyeliner to keep around. I got this in a kit with eyeshadow brush connected to the other end of the pencil. it didnt hurt me, didnt smudge, and was soft at first application. I will continue to use until its time to throw it out its only $1

on 10/30/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The color I purchased was Midnight, which is supposed to be a navy blue. When you apply it, it looks more black than blue. The pencil isn't very soft either and can be a bit hard to get on. It does smudge on me within 1 hour. Lastly, it's half the size of a regular eyeliner pencil and so you should spend the money on a DS liner with better quality than this.