Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 7/25/2010 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this in a wonderful swap & have now found my (current) HG product for my under eye shadows/blue circles.. I have fair skin & I usually look tired because you can see the blue under my eyes since the area is so thin skinned.. I have this in #2. I dot this right along the hollow, swipe it down the same line with my finger then do a quick sideways smoothing/dabbing to blend it.. a tiny bit at the outside corner of my eye to get rid of that shadow and slight redness, set with Valerie Beverly Hills in Toast (love it, ck the reviews), and it is near perfect. It has a nice liquid consistency but grabs the skin very well! No creasing or settling, and it does not give me that dry crepe-y look either. I do get the slight sparkle from the "light reflecting pearls" after I set with the powder, and that is the only thing I wish it didn't do. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes when I just want to go natural and have a no-mu look, it's noticeable to me, prob not to others though. It gives me enough coverage and brightening for what I need and looks very natural too.

on 7/2/2010 10:20:00 AM

great product!!definitely a keeper despite the extremely high price.doesnt settle into fine lines at all!!great with make up!lasting results!!give it a try!

on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.

on 1/22/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Being of Indian descent, I have been fighting with dark undereye circles for the longest time. I have tried countless concealers and this one is the only one I keep repurchasing.

What I love about it:
- its texture: not too creamy, not too liquid
- melts into the skin
- it leaves skin looking very natural
- it is buildable
- can be blended with foundation
- fine applicator tip allows precise application
- lasts a long time; 3-4 months with everyday use

What I don't like about it:
- it is quite expensive; it retails for around 30
- it creases very slightly;

on 11/21/2009 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with the positive reviews: this liquid concealer is very pigmented, covers well, and has a lovely creamy texture. It has enough creaminess to blend easily, but not too much. Some concealers are so creamy and emollient that they don't last; this product gets it right. Though there are not many shades, 3.5 is a perfect match for my skin tone. The only thing that is negative for me is the tiny-skinny brush. This brush works if you are covering a blemish, but if you are using this for the undereye area, the skinny brush is problematic. I either transfer it to my finger or use a concealer brush. Oh, and I guess the price is a drawback too, but this is GA after all, not MAC. If you are shopping at the GA counter, you have to expect sticker shock. Overall, a great product. (This is still #2 for me, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is still my #1 due to its unparalleled coverage power.)

on 11/10/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've used this for a few months and find that I don't reach for my other concealers anymore--nay, not even my CdP--because this suits all my concealing needs. I love the applicator--that skinny brush allows precise application, and you can wipe off the excess product on the rim of the component as you withdraw the wand. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, Px Traceless Level 3, and 3.5 is a perfect match for both my undereyes and face. I love the opacity of this, the liquid yet creamy texture, and the ease with which it applies. I also find that it doesn't crease or emphasize the lines around my eyes, doesn't travel, and still looks quite fresh at the end of the day. This product almost covers the couple of spots of melasma I have, and that's saying something--nothing else has come as close or looked as natural on the skin. Since I can use this sparingly, it will last a long time. I thought I was crazy when I bought this because I was sure that CdP was my grail concealer, but I was wrong. This concealer doesn't require the tricky balance of moisturization that CdP does, it's easier to blend (especially around the eyes), it's difficult to overapply, and it looks more natural on the skin (no caking). I think I'll be repurchasing this many times.

on 10/4/2009 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

oh here I go again.. I bought two on the spot.

The texture of this product is creamy, smooth, glides on and covers beautifully. I fell in love at first swatch.

I know the price is high -- but I have paid more for Cle de Peau which is drying on me. I love the texture and density and it kicks YSL's Touche Eclat's butt.

This is an expensive product, but for me undereye concealment is hugely important as any darkness makes me look old and sick. This is moist and the colors are perfect matchups.

I will alternate this with my Bobbi Brown eye brightener as I feel they are both equally perfect... the Bobbi brown may give a bit more luminosity, but the GA gives great coverage and is for me more portable when I travel.

Love this product and will keep hoarding!

on 2/11/2009 6:55:00 PM

Despite it's high price tag, this is my HG concealer. It is very important to me that a concealer not be too drying/cakey (under eyes) nor too oily (on blemishes). Somehow this product manages to flawlessly cover my under eye circles (the yellow-based shades help) and camouflage my blemishes whilst remaining utterly undetectable. I typically can get away with just using a small amount of this concealer and no foundation and end up with a very natural yet flawless result!! The applicator/brush, despite appearing intimidating, is actually incredibly effective and time saving. High recommended!

on 1/25/2009 2:17:00 PM

Very nice, high quality product. Excellent applicator, color and coverage. What more is there to say?

on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products