September 20, 2014 | 1879 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

oh here I go again.. I bought two on the spot.

The texture of this product is creamy, smooth, glides on and covers beautifully. I fell in love at first swatch.

I know the price is high -- but I have paid more for Cle de Peau which is drying on me. I love the texture and density and it kicks YSL's Touche Eclat's butt.

This is an expensive product, but for me undereye concealment is hugely important as any darkness makes me look old and sick. This is moist and the colors are perfect matchups.

I will alternate this with my Bobbi Brown eye brightener as I feel they are both equally perfect... the Bobbi brown may give a bit more luminosity, but the GA gives great coverage and is for me more portable when I travel.

Love this product and will keep hoarding!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

Despite it's high price tag, this is my HG concealer. It is very important to me that a concealer not be too drying/cakey (under eyes) nor too oily (on blemishes). Somehow this product manages to flawlessly cover my under eye circles (the yellow-based shades help) and camouflage my blemishes whilst remaining utterly undetectable. I typically can get away with just using a small amount of this concealer and no foundation and end up with a very natural yet flawless result!! The applicator/brush, despite appearing intimidating, is actually incredibly effective and time saving. High recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Eustace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice, high quality product. Excellent applicator, color and coverage. What more is there to say?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by susjs

If I ever find a concealer worthy of 5 lippies I'll marry it. This one comes pretty close - I'm on my 3rd tube. The pros: it's small and portable, application is a breeze with the tiny brush, the colours are natural, yellow-based skintones and the formula never cakes or settles into fine lines. The cons: coverage is light, this brightens dark circles but doesn't eradicate them and I seem to go through the small tube pretty quickly given that it's more expensive than most dept. store brands. Until I discover something better, this is "the one!"
Update: I've stopped using this, liked the formula & finish but the shades are all too yellow; I think I need a more peach-toned concealer for my under-eye circles.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by fleurage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Probably the best under eye concealer ever. Moisturizing and its color palette is just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a fabulous concealer, primarily designed for those already with great skin who want to enhance their looks for a short period of time. The formulation is very refined and the application tip allows precision application. The colour is also good, with a neutral base so it can work for those with both pink and yellow undertones. The drawback of this product is that the formula is not long lasting and has slightly shimmery micro-particles. Best used on a day when you have had adequate sleep and have exfoliated the night before. For those who want something to cover up dark circles, puffiness and other minor flaws around the eyes, you are better off going for something with a more emollient base with a higher concentration of pigment. Girls, if you look like a supermodel and want a concealer, this is for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No doubt I'm not a magician but I do have a magic wand - it's my High Precision Retouch by Giorgio Armani. Breathes there a woman with skin so perfect that she doesn't need a little concealer now and then or every time she sets foot outside her door?

Many concealers have been tried by me and found wanting save for this little gem in a 3 " inch tube. The applicator brush is slim, very much like an eyeliner brush making possible the most delicate of touch-ups. There's no way that my finger could cover a blemish as perfectly as this brush. Perfetto, Armani!

It's available in a wide variety of shade to complement every skin tone.

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This concealer hides my dark circles really well. Im not sure if it's due to my not-so-dark dark circles or the quality of it. However im sure that GA produce quality cosmetics and i cant stop falling in love with their brand. However, they're slightly costly but i believe in paying for what is worth for.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Today I tried this conceler at the counter and I am happy, that I didnt buy it. At fist, when I applied it.. it looked perfect, natural, good coverage. I also liked the small brush, because its very tender to eyes. But after about 2 hours, I noticed that concealar almost disapeared from my eyes and blue circules were visable again! Just like others said, this stuff fades to quickly! Such a shame...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No