Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

The idea behind this product: You have a gel in pencil together that saves room in your makeup bag. This makes my eyebrows look amazing. I don´t have sparse brows but I find boldening them up a bit balances my features, and makes my makeup look more polished.The pencil is a natural dark brown shade and the gel is lightly tinted with the same coloring. The price is $8.00 or so for the produt, which is great compared to a lot of the products I see on the market.

My only problems with it lie in the size of the pencil and the textures of the product. One, the pencil is the size of the average thumb. Right now, my pencil is almost out while the gel side is almost completely full. So, basically, I´ll be buying more eyebrow gel, and not use it. Two, when I try to do very bold eyebrow look, a la Maria Felix, the two textures don´t seem to work. At all. I have to deposit a lot of the gel back into the slot because the spoolie deposits too much product.

Overall, this is a great product for the price, and a great choice if you find you just need to groom your eyebrows, and not fill them in. The gel looks great by itself and great for ¨natural¨days. Just be aware that for those looking to fill in their brows, you are getting less pencil in the long run with this product. Unless you want your vanity or makeup drawer (trunk,closet, or room as it is with some of you :P ) filling with unnecessary amounts of brow gel, look elsewhere.

on 12/25/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have used twist up pencils from Cover Girl and Tarte previously. I use mainly the gel from this duo, but the pencil does work well for me. I prefer the look I get from gel - I want to make my brows defined, but not overly so, for daytime. This is a great product, and the price is extremely reasonable. I'm usually not a huge fan of drugstore products, but I have already purchased a backup.

Love this stuff. Presently on my second tube. I haven't had any of the issues with the gel getting crusty. My only complaints are with the packaging quality. Once opened, the plastic lid to the pencil doesn't want to stay on. Also, because the pencil is attached, once it gets toward the bottom, you can't really sharpen it. Wish the brow gel were clear instead of tinted, but again, that's trivial compared to the fact that the dark brown shade perfectly fits the color of my brows and that the gel keeps brows in place. Will continue to buy unless I find a better product.

on 11/21/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Great, simple, uncomplicated brow and pencil duo. I have had this for ages and it still works great. Teh dark brown is a perfect match for my eyebrows nd does a good job of filling in some sparse areas. It also gives my eyebrows a terrific set. Th epencil edge works just as great as my Mac eyebrow pencil which i bought for loads more.

Great staple product to own.

on 11/13/2011 11:35:00 PM

It's a decent eyebrow pencil, although you don't get much. I have dark brown since my hair is black at the moment, so I'm not going to complain about the colour. The brow gel is okay, the first time it was great, kept my hairs in place and everything! Now that I've had this pencil for a couple of months, the brow gel is now drying up I assume, and it's becoming less effective. It won't keep my hairs in place, maybe for about 20 mins? That's all. I can barely use the gel anymore, and I still have like, half the pencil left. I dropped this a couple times on the floor, and the cap of the pencil is cracked and the lid won't stay put. I didn't realize this until the inside of my makeup bag had pencil marks everywhere. I wouldn't buy this again since I want to try to Maybelline Define-a-Brow pencil and try their clear mascara as a brow gel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had stopped using this pencil once I caved in and bought Anastasia's eyebrow products. After using Anastasia for quite some time, I decided to go back to Revlon's Brow Fantasy. I really do like this product. It lasts all day and is very easy to use. I mainly use the pencil part, not the gel, although the gel isn't bad either. I am starting to think I prefer this over the expensive eyebrow products.

on 10/30/2011 8:49:00 PM

I thought this product would work well for me, but my brows are so sparse that I can't use the gel at all and so I can only use the pencil end. So basically I can only use 50% of this product. The pencil itself is only an inch or so long and I can pay less money and get far more product from other brands. Wouldn't buy again.

on 10/10/2011 11:59:00 AM

I have tried many high end eyebrow pencils, gels, waxes, etc. and amazingly I end up using this Revlon liner/gel more than any others. For my every day 'get great brows fast' not sure there is a better buy. I use the dark blonde color which is the most complimentary considering my coloring and well, it is just easy to use and makes my brows look fantastic! While i may still dabble with higher end pencils for different looks at times, I would definitely recommend this for the low price, ease of use and great result!

on 10/7/2011 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in the light brown color and it has a very noticeable reddish tint which I hate. The gel starts to flake as it dries. It looks like you have white crust on your eyebrows. Horrible product.

on 9/8/2011 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Looks great when finish, BUT if YOU HAVE OILY SKiN...ur eyebrow will look oily and it will slowly look likes blotches. Like it is not filleed in completely. And hey I'm stating my opinion many peoplee have different skin typpes so it may work for you.

Popular Brows Products