September 2, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

It works well in my opinion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This was okay for my waterline at first. I have over the years switched it up. I recently got a L'Oreal pencil that has two ends to it (one's a liner the other is a pale tan for the water line) that works better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JennyBrielle16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mostly because it was dirtttt cheap. But I really don't regret! It's not bad just not great. Not very pigmented so I had to re-apply a couple hundred times an hour aha. But hey, you get what you get with the price. I use it on my bottom waterline to make eyes appear bigger and brighter. All in all, it does the trick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an alright liner, but I don't use white eyeliner often so I'll continue to buy this. I sometimes use it on my waterline to brighten them up, or in my inner corner as a base for a highlight. It swatches smooth, but it isn't especially pigmented on my waterline, and like many other reviewers have said, it's not very pigmented. However, since I"m NC35 and pretty tan, it's a good thing that it isn't too pigmented since it's more subtle that way. I don't have much to say about this since I can only describe it as white kohl eyeliner. It's cheap so it's a great way to get white eyeliner, since white is a pretty easy color to dupe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It takes a bit of work to get color from this, since I use it on the waterline, and it doesn't stay for a particularly long time either. It's so soft, though, that when I do put it on the waterline it also gets all over my lower lashes, and I have to rub it off. The cap on mine cracked, and now when I close it, the cap crushes the end of the liner, so I have to re-sharpen it every time I go to use it. I am sure that I can find a better white eyeliner pencil out there, so I would not repurchase. This is not, however, a bad product per se; I just think I can find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by lifeislife

I use this in the corners of my eyes and on my waterline. It's not very long lasting and it's hard to get a lot of color onto my waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Black kajal eyeliner from rimmel because it glides on smoothly and is very dark. So i decided to try the white one out.
I was very disappointed. It gives off no color no matter how many times i go over it. And i don't no wat the staying power is because i can't even see it in the first place. I don't no wat else i can say. There are many other DS alternatives that are worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by skimcap

I bought this because I had heard that a white liner is great to open up the eyes when used in the corners and water lines. Sorry to say that find this product really useless, its hard to put on as you need to go over the area at least 3 or 4 times for the line to come out and as a consequence it leaves the area around the eyes red and irritated. Once on, it wears out very easily and if it wasn't on sale I would be kicking myself even more. I was used to the great kohl liners from MAC but I guess you get what yo pay for with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by PikaPikax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was such a disappointment. I have very watery eyes. Whenever I apply this, it clumps up. In a minute, the product is completely gone! Not one of Rimmel's best products IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very "meh" about this. It did a passable job on my waterline, didn't hurt going on but wasn't opaque enough for my tastes, and then the tip broke off when I tried to sharpen it and it's too crumbly to get a point back on it. Gave the packaging a 3 because you can't really expect much innovation out of a pencil, but I should at least be able to sharpen it.

The WnW white liner is exactly the same quality and only 1/4th the price. Won't be repurchasing.