Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 10/18/2010 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This duo is simply gorgeous! The gold shimmers peeping through the pale pink is stunning and the plum infused brown is just as amazing. I love the colour pay-off you get of these gems,they are pigmented, long lasting and they can double as blushes too!

on 10/15/2010 4:37:00 PM

I bought this in duty free and its the most I've spent on an eyeshadow. The gold shimmer comes out more than in the palette and I prefer how it looks in the palette. The two colours go well together though. Doesn't last that long and creases without a primer. I love the packaging and the applicator is not bad.

on 10/5/2010 1:13:00 AM

Love this for everyday. The pink is a soft, natural looking color, the brown is a nice chocolate, good for my crease and outer corner. When blended together they make a lovely natural look for every day. Would totally buy again, despite its outragous price.

on 8/28/2010 3:31:00 PM

Got this in a GWP - I rarely buy eyeshadows and wouldn't normally consider spending anything like 18 quid on two little shadows. I tried it out when I was a bit bored one day and suddenly felt depressed...because I REALLY liked it and it's so expensive. The pink goes on as a sort of peachy-pinky-gold, and the brown is a soft chocolate colour, and the combination goes very well with my hazel eyes and freckle-face. I imagine it will last quite a long time, but when it runs out I probably will repurchase.
I still think 18 pounds is a ridiculous, rip-off amount of money for an eyeshadow duo (one point off for that, Clinique!), so I'll be hunting for a cheap dupe, but if I can't find one I may well buy this again. But only if I get another GWP with it ;-)

on 8/18/2010 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i too received this as a free gift with some clinique product & at first i also thought, oh just another brown & pink. well, once i used it i was hooked. i use this little compact for travel when im not sure of what i'll be wearing etc coz it just goes with EVERYTHING> i will continue to purchase real size from clinique once the gift runs out. lovely colours together especially paired with the blush precious posy from clinique.

on 8/8/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

got this as a GWP bonus time years ago and its gorgeous great for every day smooth and well pigmented - not sure if i would buy it as clinique shadows are quite expensive 18.50 for 2.5grams duo's my one is 1.3 grams though i have been using for years and you only need i swipe with your finger to cover your whole lid if i dont find a suitable dupe i will repurchase when its finished. I have found a nice altenative in bodyshop shadow number 40 but it is more mauve / purple cool toned when swatched but more similar when applied to eye i plan on buying mac expensive pink next month which will be a nice alternative

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this as a GWP a year or so ago. I have repurchased once and will continue as long as Clinique continues to make the compact. It's my HG for daytime .. .lovely and pretty. It goes with almost every outfit. I think only once did I have to reach for a more taupe color as I was wearing orange. Otherwise -- it's beautiful and brings out the gold flecks and other tones of brown in my eyes. I have teardrops of black in my iris that come from around my pupil... and wearing this shadow makes those pop! I love pairing this with Clinque's Almost Cocoa lip color or Bamboo Pink lipstick (I think that was the lip color GWP w/ this as well). It's a very pretty combination. No stink, stays on nicely and does not irritate my wearing of contact lenses. Clinique does it again!

on 8/3/2010 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've used this so much that I've hit pan on it. It's great for traveling, the colors are flattering, the texture of the shadows is maybe my favorite of all the shadows I have, and I just love it! I would most definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I got this product as a sample after making a purchase at Clinique. I have extremely sensitive eyes and this product does irritate my eyes to some degree, but it's not unbearable. The colors are very pretty but I feel like I have to pack on a lot of the product just to get the colors to show as I would want it to, even after applying my cream eyeshadow as a base to make the eyeshadow appear more vibrant.

on 6/21/2010 7:10:00 PM

I got this for free with some other samples. The first thing that struck me was the packaging. It is enclosed in a mirror case which I think is awesome and extremely handy. It then slides out and the two colors and brush are sitting neatly inside. At first glance it looks like pink and brown. Then I tried the colors, and realised that both the pink and brown have gold flecks in them! This is an epic idea, and it's wicked how both colors blend together nicely, however you can't really see the pink on my lids, it just looks gold. Maybe I need to view them in a different light or something.

Popular Eye Shadows