August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite drugstore mascara as of now. My favorites come from Sephora/Ulta and mostly Bare Escentuals but if I'm ever in a pinch or just don't feel like spending too much $$ on mascara, this is the one to go for. In case it helps anyone, I select mascaras based on volume only as I don't need length. I also only like those that don't end up under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by pandalove96

love love love this mascara!! I've literally never tried anything else and I've been wearing mascara for 4 years. I don't feel the need to change something that already works perfectly ;) I'm lucky enough to already have thicker/longer lashes, so this mascara makes them look even better. The thick wand let's me emphasize the volume of my lashes near the roots(and even throughout!) which really opens up my eyes. I've never had a problem with clumping because it separates the lashes well. Definitely my go to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by camilarob55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! The wand is very thick, so it gives my lashes much volume, and goes on quickly. I like the bigger wand for time reasons. It does not seem to dry out very fast, so long as the lid is closed all the way. I have learned this lesson the hard way :( But overall, great mascara! Recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I love mascara-I have a cabinet full of higher end brands, and drug store brands.
This happens to be one of my favorites of all time along w/lash blast and MUFE's smoky Extravagant Mascara.

This mascara doesn't clump, gives beautiful and even coverage for all the lashes!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

Bought this. Just didn't really do anything for me. I dunno. It was kind of stick and weird. Not a huge fan. I returned it in exchange for lashblast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, affordable mascara for daytime looks. It's been around for years. I think I started using this back in high school over 10 years ago and as someone who is easily seduced by the next best mascara to come out, I have no qualms keeping a tube of Full N Soft on trusted standby. It is also what I keep on hand in my emergency makeup bag at work for days I didn't have time to put my face on before heading to the office. This is not a dramatic look mascara, but it offers tasteful length and volume. My lashes are probably a little shorter than average and I'm satisfied with the look I get after even one coat. It's basically impossible not to get a perfect application (some mascaras smudge on my lid and I have to camouflage with eye liner). Perhaps my favorite feature is its texture which never clumps or flakes, and never irritates my contacts. I prefer the waterproof formula and it doesn't budge, even after tears or watery eye days. I have no problems removing with DHC cleansing oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by waterlogged1214

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to day mascara since college. Its makes my eyes look like they are naturally this gorgeous. There is a definite difference between using this and no mascara but its not my first choice for night wear. This mascara just isn't dramatic enough for that, however I have been known to use it in a pinch. Despite that, it's certainly a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by dinamontes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rely on MakeupAlley's reviewers ratings, but in this case i was a bit bummed out.

Very unhappy with this mascara. It clumps and by the end of the day my lower lids have mascara flakes on them. Plus they make my lashes look horrible, spikey and clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Stays on pretty well. And mine is not waterproof! Overall wonderful drugstore mascara. If you are looking for something super dramatic then this might not be what you are looking for, however this makes you lashes very long so if you would like follow one application of this mascara with your favorite mascara to achieve very thick voluminous lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like this at first until it dried out a little bit. After a couple uses it wasn't so wet and my eyelashes looked gorgeous. It's true that this is a natural looking mascara, but it gave me such wispy, plush, I-just-wake-up-like-this eyelashes (my natural eyelashes are a tad longer than average, have average thickness, and hold curl well). You seriously can't tell these aren't my natural eyelashes and I love how there isn't any spidery lashes.

It lasts all day, it's build able, doesn't irritate my eyes, and has no noticeable smell to me. I wear this mascara and a dot of NYX's Rouge Cream Blush in 'Hot Pink' when I want to look effortless.