April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Foundations - Za - Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by miracle0790

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

covers very satisfactorily and stays without oxidising or melting off my face in the humid weather. finely milled powder blends very well and it dosen't get cakey at all. i love that it controls oil well too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by saibu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good coverage and powder is pretty fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerRay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do love this product! With abit of concealing of my blemishes with a concealer, I look as if I do have flawless complexion. It also looks natural on me. It has the tone that matched mine. Other products I usually used were too pale [though it was the darkest tone I could find] on me, making me look fake or ill.

Just don't apply too thickly, it wouldn't look as natural

However, yea, the staying power is not really fantastic. I think it is due to the fact my skin is rather oily, and whatever foundation I use, it would not last very long. But for now, it's the best I can afford. =D

I would continue to try others, but till I found my HG, I would continue using/buying this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by catteys

I regret that i bought it. I was buying the Za concealer and I bought that as well because my foundation was running out. It was so disappointing. The colour was ok but it had very very light coverage, if i layered it a bit more it went cakey. The lasting power was terrible, it turned dull and cakey in a few hours. I threw it into the bin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by nurjehanyan

The only compact foundation which I am comfortable with. Tried others but I always return to ZA coz I always have adverse reaction with others. It gives good coverage. However I am now into Everyday Minerals and intend to stick to minerals coz EDM has improved my complexion after a month of using them.

Back to ZA, the compact foundation worth buying. And they always introduced new packaging for the foundation which is always cute and pretty.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Have repurchased this a few times. Not sure why I did that as I find it quite heavy and sits on the face like a mask. The colour match wasen't ideal as well, a little too dark for me ( I picked shade 21 as the shade before it was too light). Won't repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by supergirl182

Hi I got this in hope of a foundation that evened out my skin tone, made it look brighter and controlled oil over my moisturizer.
I got this on discount- there was a limited edition one for the 2-way true white version and it came in this gorgeous silver packaging.

It goes on smoothly, I didn't have a kabuki at the time so i'm not sure how that would have went- but I did use the sponge and it went okay. I liked it better wet because it just felt a bit fresher. It looks okay but after a while the powder settles into your poors and makes them look bigger than ever, also it feels a bit heavy (possibly due to its heavy coverage) and begins to look cakey after a few hours.

Also, I wore this for about a wekk and I think it may have clogged my pores or something because I got several break outs- but it might have just been my period or something so I'm not going to put all the blame on this product.

The one good thing though is the SPF which is fantabulous, although not entirely reliable because powder comes off really quickly but its always nice to have an extra layer. It is also fairly cheap.
Definitely not repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by staphy

My first foundation and it felt great when i first used it. Nice coverage and reasonable price. However i would recommend a better brand if you have the cash. Every cents does counts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is 1 of my fave drugstore brand's compact powder. It got good coverage and my t-zone shine only after few hours. It's quite lasting!

BUT if piled up too much, it will look cakey!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by white_shimmer

Used ZA 2-way for few years (since i started putting makeup) until i changed to another brand recently.

And i would say that it gives good coverage, powder is very fine, affordable and has many shades to choose from. However i realise that it kinda oxidises on my oily skin and make me look tad darker at the end of the day. It also doesn't control oil that well (have to blot at least twice a day) so i need something that has better oil control.