Za Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

3.7

If you're looking for a two-way foundation that is value for money.... I would highly recommend u to go for this one !

I rarely continue using my foundations,but this is my 2nd one....and so far, I really liked the effect it gave on my skin. The shade is a lil fair for me, but it's acceptable.

The best aspect bout this foundation is that it doesn't give you that cakey-powdery look with i hate hate hate ! It gives me some sorta radiance on my look, making me look as if I have 10 hours of sleep, even on days that I don't. Only down-side to it is that it's lasting power is average.

Like all powder foundations, you should always apply them BEFORE makeup base. If your moisturizer is too matte/drying, applying powderwill only make it look cakey.You can also try to wet the sponge to achieve a more natural look.

This was my first 2-way foundation. It has a medium coverage. It gives you a nice matte flawless finish right after putting it on. However the staying power isn't that great, it pretty much slides off by mid-day. I have repurchased many times, probably because I didn't bother to venture into other 2-way foundations.

I just tried this this-morning as my MAC Mineral Powder had run out and I couldn't justify spending $70 again just now.

I had brought some Za skincare stuff recently and loved it, I had no idea they did make-up also so I was very happy to see it.

I chose shade 21. I had no idea which number to choose as I didn't really want to put the tester on my face. 21 is the *perfect* shade for my skin. It looks like I didn't put anything on and my blemishes and scars just disappeared!

I can actually notice my lips. With the MAC Powder it wasn't really the right shade I don't think because it made my lips look non-existant. So I had to wear something on them which wasn;t that great as I don't usually. But with this Za foundation, it is the perfect match for my skin and my lips don't blend in :D

It covers so well! I just did one layer over my whole face and my acne scars and blemishes are 90% less visable. This made me feel so good about myself as the MAC Mineral Powder hardly covered it at all and came off so easy.

On the package it says you can use it with a dry sponge or wet sponge. I didn't really know what to expect so I slightly dampened it under the tap, it went on flawlessly.

On little negative though... my skin is very dry and oily at the same time, which is a huge pain in the butt. So any foundation I put on usually sticks to the little dry bits of skin. You can only see these if you are about 10cms away from my face. My boyfriend is the only one who usually gets that close so its fine with me :) And I know that it is my fault, not the make-up as I am on medication for my acne. It also claims to help acne and acne scars? We'll see about that, there isn't much that I haven't tried.

I can't stop admiring my skin, I can't believe that its really me. I will definitely be buying this again and trying out their other products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this foundation is great. its smooth and gives a very nice finish. it also has spf.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

covers very satisfactorily and stays without oxidising or melting off my face in the humid weather. finely milled powder blends very well and it dosen't get cakey at all. i love that it controls oil well too!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

good coverage and powder is pretty fine.

I do love this product! With abit of concealing of my blemishes with a concealer, I look as if I do have flawless complexion. It also looks natural on me. It has the tone that matched mine. Other products I usually used were too pale [though it was the darkest tone I could find] on me, making me look fake or ill.

Just don't apply too thickly, it wouldn't look as natural

However, yea, the staying power is not really fantastic. I think it is due to the fact my skin is rather oily, and whatever foundation I use, it would not last very long. But for now, it's the best I can afford. =D

I would continue to try others, but till I found my HG, I would continue using/buying this.

I regret that i bought it. I was buying the Za concealer and I bought that as well because my foundation was running out. It was so disappointing. The colour was ok but it had very very light coverage, if i layered it a bit more it went cakey. The lasting power was terrible, it turned dull and cakey in a few hours. I threw it into the bin :(

The only compact foundation which I am comfortable with. Tried others but I always return to ZA coz I always have adverse reaction with others. It gives good coverage. However I am now into Everyday Minerals and intend to stick to minerals coz EDM has improved my complexion after a month of using them.

Back to ZA, the compact foundation worth buying. And they always introduced new packaging for the foundation which is always cute and pretty.

Have repurchased this a few times. Not sure why I did that as I find it quite heavy and sits on the face like a mask. The colour match wasen't ideal as well, a little too dark for me ( I picked shade 21 as the shade before it was too light). Won't repurchase again.