April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lucyballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its just like any other chapstick. It isn't good or bad. I dont really like the smell too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Abellabella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand all the raves and hypes about this product. It's just a simple lip balm to keep in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be a big fan of this lipbalm, but cannot for the life of me like it. The peppermint doesnt tingle but burns like crazy on my lips. So much so i have to quickly wipe it off. Sure it smells great and it has all these wonderful ingredients but its not worth the burn or the fact it doesnt moisturize. I figure with the peppermint thats the main reason why this doesnt work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get the hype and the people
Who swear by this stuff? It seemed dry to me, and the mint taste is nothing special. When I have sore lips I go to Blistex for the numbing factor and the rest of the time, I wouldn't consider this because there's a ton of other balms I prefer for less or more money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by KendraGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi! I don't love this nor hate this. Not sure why it is one of the most popular lip balm since it is just beewax. I'd rather put lavender oil or aloe juice on my lips than beewax.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like honey and goes on your lips smoothly. I like that its all natural and has a creamy but slightly waxy texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A little over expensive than other chapsticks on the market. Feels moisturizing on the lips and smells a bit minty. This chapstick has received a lot of hype, and i feel very neutral about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this stuff. It smells and tastes bad to me. It doesn't even help me that much when my lips are really chapped and dry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

has anyone not tried beeswax?? LOL

This is good stuff. It is super cheap, like 3 dollars a bottle. It isn't really for those looking for lip therapy in harsh weather but it is more for a little moisturizing during good weather. I love the smell and fell as well