Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Lovely on the lips and keep them in tip top shape. Hydrating and repairs chapped lips quick! Definite repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A few years ago I used Burt's Bees lip balms like crazy, but later I realized that they really aren't that great. The mint dries my lips out, and overall it is not that moisturizing at all. Smells great, but it's just too minty and drying for me. Not what I want in a lip balm.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I see why people like it but it's not for me. Minty balms and I do not mix. they irritate the crap out of my face. The texture is perfect, but pomegranate is where it's at.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cant go wrong with this lip balm. It leaves my lips soft, plumped and moisterised for hours. Its got a waxy feel but once you apply it on your lips it glides on very smoothly. Its so easy to overapply this, i just love the soft feeling that it leaves!

I like that this isn't slippery, soft, or greasy like other lip balms. It's more of a hard, waxy texture and I can swipe it 3-4 times over my lips and it doesn't feel sticky or overly-applied. I love the peppermint and the tingle. Bonus points for being natural and petroleum free. I am a lip balm hoarder so I rotate through my stash a lot, but this is definitely one i reach for often.

This is a Holy Grail product. I have spent years looking for a lip balm that smoothes, provides intense moisture and most of all leaves no residue or gloss on the lips.

I love the fast absorbency of this balm as it completely absorbs in 1 minute and leaves no shine or glossy residue that strands of hair will get stuck in, it stays completely matte - perfect for under lipstick

This lip balm is also long lasting, I only have to apply twice in one day and it completely smoothes them out leaving them super soft and kissable! The peppermint also feels amazing and tingly and fills your lips with natural colour.

This is the perfect lip balm, I will never think of using anything else again!

Best Lip product. I do find I have to reapply quite often but I still love it. I have one in every part of my house

Can't live without this in the winter! I love the tingling feeling and the fact that it's all natural.

Feel like putting wax on my lip. Not moisture at all and maybe just me I got allergic reaction to it. Every time I use it my lip got itchy and redness around lip. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

amazing for new york winters but too icky in the summer

Popular Lip Treatments