MAC Matte - Kinda Sexy

4.2

on 3/9/2013 4:43:00 PM

I was looking for a new everyday lipstick but It wasn't what I expected, online it looks more beige but it's actually a pinkish coral color, but even though it's not what I wanted it's a really cute color!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm about a NC40-42 and this has to be the best lipstick I've ever used. It totally covers up the darker pigment on my lips. I always get complimented on this color. If you're a darker skintone this will totally work on you. Perfect nude-pink lipstick!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The only reason I'm saying I wouldn't buy this lipstick again is that it's just too expensive, in my opinion. Kinda Sexy is a great name, and the product lives up to it. It's a neutral pink that's very easy to wear. When I got it, it was actually more brown than I was expecting. It looks great when you're wearing reds, greens, or going for a natural look. It's long-lasting, but a little drying. I have to wear lipgloss over it so the cracks in my lips don't show. For a higher-end lipstick, I expect the product itself to be good for my skin.

on 1/9/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. it is my HG for nude lippies. It glides smoothly on my lips. It complements well with my skin tone, I am an NC40 and this is the type of nude lipstick that doesn't make me look washed out. So I will definitely re-purchase. :)

on 1/8/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

BEST LIPSTICK EVER, I only started wearing lipstick last december in 2012, i bought my very first lipstick at mac and im in love with this color. the perfect skin color/nude for my skin, im a medium skin toned person, nc35 and this is perfect, my everyday color:) but the staying power is not that long, i constantly have to re-apply and if i don't bring this in my purse,almost all the color is gone :( thats why i want one to keep in my bag , overall, i love this lipstick and would definitely repurchase! :D

on 12/18/2012 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a beautiful warm natural looking lipstick on me. I use this for when I want a natural nude lip during the day, especially if I have on dramatic shadow. I wasn't sure because of the natural warm tones (my other HG day lipstick is Patisserie) but this is it's warmer cousin. It brightens up my complexion. Definitely recommend this to people of most skin tones.

on 11/14/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Lighter than nc15, asian
I have no idea why this lipstick is not more popular!!!! It is a matte lipstick, yet it is creamy and the color is this MLBB. It has a peachiness to it and is my go to lipstick for everyday. It goes with everything! This is the perfect nudey peachy color that totally looks sexy on the lips! I have very pale skin, but I've seen it on people who are nc30 and it looks amazin as well! I have tons of lipsticks and this one is by far my FAVORITE!

FYI: IF mac discontinues this, I will go CRAZZZZYYYYYYY, and need to go to a mental inst.

This lipstick makes you look... Kinda sexy! Because of its pale color and it's opacity, it makes my lips look fuller. It's a great "nude" color with a hint of warm pink so it doesn't wash me out (NUDE nudes make me look dead -NC25ish, dark brown hair, brown eyes). This lipstick with Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me layered over it is a pink dream. Because it's a matte, it wears longer than other more emollient lipsticks. I love the texture of this, it's matte, yet still creamy feeling and it doesn't dry my lips out. I would say it's my favorite "nude". A must have!

on 10/11/2012 12:58:00 PM

I love Kinda Sexy. It is one of my everyday lipsticks. I have nc40/42 and it looks like a very light pink. It is very flattering. Just make sure to have moisturized lips because since it's matte, it will look very dry and cracked. I usually exfoliate my lips using the back of my tooth brush, the little tongue scrubbers (sounds gross, but it works!) and i put some chapstick on very lightly, then apply the lipstick. This works very well with my lips and it looks nice, clean, and smoothe. This lipstick is very versitile, so you can wear it with a regualr black cat eye eyeliner, or even a smokey eye. I LOVE this lipstick. Definately purchasing again!

on 10/2/2012 2:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

on my nc30 skin it looks like ravishing mixed with half n half but matte. so its nude beige coralsh on me.
love it soooo muchhh. and i use miny vanilla hawaiian tropic lipbalm so it wont dry my lips out :)

Popular Lipsticks