October 1, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara that I have ever used. I've only used it twice and it flakes and clumps. Luckily this mascara came with a kit with other Mac products because I would really be upset if paid $16.00 for this product alone-Sorry Mac-I love your products but this one is going in the trash I would never repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Clumps and smudges, and doesn't even give me an exceptional amount of length or volume. It also has a very strong "inky" smell. Sorry MAC fans, this was not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SixthSerenade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect mascara. Period. Not only can you add multiple layers, but the black is truly black. It doesn't clump, doesn't flake, doesn't apply goopy, not smelly, and stays smooth in the tube for at least several months.
My biggest requirement for mascara is that it should come off with regular face wash at the end of day. This mascara does just that without extra steps of using eye makeup remover or remaining residue on lashes or around skin.
Definitely a winner in my book and best value for your money.
Like I said in my review title - don't stray from this mascara. I actually did (GASP!) when I purchased the new False Lash mascara and after my second application, I recognized my indiscretion. Seriously, don't stray, you got it good with Zoom Lash.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by femfem237

i onyl use this over my maybelline mascara. im not a big fan... i have VERY THICK LASHES so when i use this product it makesmy lashes look SOOOOO thin!!! but i was lucky to be using the sample i received from the store before i bought the full size

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

I love the colour of this mascara; its a dark dramatic black that can be used to create an everday look or a chic evening look. The brush makes the application simple; its very easy to reach all of the lashes. However, it makes my lashes clumpy and gives them a spider leg effect. It does lengthen them quite a bit, but the product is not voluminzing whatsoever.
I have also noticed that over the course of the day, this mascara would tend to leak a little under my eyes.
I wouldn't re-purchase this because I think there are so many better mascaras out there and in my opinion, this one just wasn't worth its price tag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is a beautiful mascara, it delivers on volume, length, separation (for me). One coat really is enough, any more is overdoing it. I like the deep black colour of this too. I LOVE it, but no repurchase, as I have one I like equally or better already, Annabelle Le big show--it's cheaper too. If that one ever gets discontinued, i'll be sure to get this one as a replacement. It's wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mimi82

This is great for a more heavy/dramatic look. Thickens lashes, intense color but unfortunately it does flake sometimes. Might only be 1 or 2 flakes but if you try rub them off with your finger you smear black everywhere.. I love the look of this mascara and it doesn't irritate my eyes so unless I find something better I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by britishmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have so many mini sized Zoom lashes I am probably set for life! I love layering it on top of another mascara. I find that it adds a great deal of length, definition, and drama. I only apply with a light hand to the end of my lashes and it looks great. If I need to amp my look up for night time, I just apply a light coat of zoom lash over whatever mascara I already had on and I'm good to go. I don't think I'd use it alone though. Just apply with a light hand and it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by deseo13

This is my HG mascara, I have used like 5 until now and I definitely will keep buying

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by AmandaEm

So sad to see all of the negative reviews!! This is my absolute favorite mascara. I use this every day on top of whatever other mascara I am using at the time. It doesn't flake at all on my lashes. Gives good definition, length and volume. You really have to be light handed with this mascara and make sure to get rid of excess product on the brush. If you do this, it will not clump. That has been my experience, anyways. If Mac ever discontinued this mascara I would be devastated. I have used it for 4 years and wish to continue using it for many more.