MAC Zoom lash

2.9

This was the latest mascara I picked up actually & I am nearing the end of the tube. Its pretty mediocre for me, I like the brush as I feel it separates my lashes pretty well while applying (I use falsies quite a bit :p) The formula is quite thin in consistency & I find it doesnt clump for me like alot of other mascaras.I would prefer something that adds a little more definition then this, but overall not a horrible mascara.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this as a gift loved how long and dark it made my lashes look my sisters thought I had lashes on had to curl my lashes before and after also hate the clumping and how I had to use a lot of makeup remover to wash it off if they change the formal so it doesn't clumb and washes off easier I would stock up

Formula is very wet. It doesn't hold the curl. Applied 2coats.. .3rd coat clump my lashes. Worst mascara i ever use~

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

They told me this would be a great blend of Bad Gal Lash and Dior Show...Length + Volume. Not so much. It clumps a lot. Personally, won't be buying this one again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Honestly one of the worst mascaras i've ever tried, and that's saying something because i have tried a lot. This mascara is really clumpy and really doesn't lengthen/volumize well. I really don't understand why Mac's mascaras are this bad since most of their other products are incredible.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flaky, smudgy, no thank you :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this out after my sister passed it on, complaining that it didn't work on her lashes. Since my sparse, Asian lashes have been permed recently (so they hold the curl), I thought I would give it a try.

PROS:
- Really dark black which creates a very defined look
- Lengthens quite well
- Small tube that fits everywhere
- Nice big bristly brush so it picks up every lash quickly.

CONS:
- Quite clumpy, and goes on very thick. I had to run a cotton bud over my lashes after to remove the excess mascara and stop the clumping on lashes.
- Probably wouldn't work on lashes that are straight or prone to losing curl easily as the formula is quite heavy.
- Takes a while to dry so there was smudging...

I probably wouldn't purchase this for myself as the application is a little hard to manag and I would be afraid that it streaks, runs or smudges all day. I suppose this would be a product that works really well for girls who have naturally thick and long, curly lashes (unlike mine!)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This mascara doesn't hold the curl in my eyelashes at all. After using my eyelash curler and applying the mascara, I could literally see my lashes drooping as the mascara dried, until they were horizontal. Still haven't found anything better than Marjolica Majorca.

I was super disappointed with this. I found this mascara extremely shoddy for such a high end product (not to mention expensive!!) Its clumpy, lumpy, doesn't dry for ages...the list goes on. It had no lengthening or volumising properties whatsoever. Don't waste your hard earned cash, and try L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes instead.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I loooove this mascara, though it does get a bit of product on my lids when applying. The black is amazing and it adds so much length and volume. People always ask me what mascara I'm wearing, and it's this! The price is so reasonable. Why not buy this when it's only a few dollars more than most drugstore brands? HG!

Popular Mascaras