September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pelegrin18

After reading all of the reviews on this product I decided to buy it.. I wouldn't say I love it but I do like it.. This product leaves my hair super clean but it's not harsh. I donít like the smell too much but I love the tingle it leaves on your scalp that makes you feel fresh which I can appreciate specially on those hot humid Florida summers heading this way. Will I buy it again? I have to see how it works after I finish this bottle, but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by holdener4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE: I forgot to include that I use the Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner. I love this stuff! My salon uses thison my hair every time I come for an appointment. I finally decided to buy some when my salon had a deal where you got the 1 liter bottle of shampoo and conditioner for $36. I love how it comes with the pump, you definitely need it since the shampoo is super thick. I think it is very high quality shampoo and will last me forever because you don't have to use a lot of either one of them. I love the lavender mint scent so much that I find myself smelling my hair throughout the day, lol. My husband catches me and cannot help but laugh. It makes my color treated hair look super shiny and leaves it soft and full of body like a hair models hair. Very Moisturizing and never dries my hair out. I would recommend this to everyone, and I will be buying it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

I really love this shampoo for my oily hair (however after reading some of these reviews, perhaps I am not as oily as I thought I was). When I wash my hair, it looks fine for a day, but as soon as I wake up the following morning the roots are very greasy.

PROS: (1) the scent! It smells strongly of mint with a hint of lavender undertone (2) it makes the scalp tingle, which really gives you a great wake up call (3) a little goes a long way. Itís been a month ĺ of a bottle left. I usually go through shampoo every month. Despite itís small size it really lasts long. (4) leaves my hair squeaky clean and shiny. (5) the scent is unisex so that either male/female can enjoy it.

CONS: (1) did little to help me with my winter dandruff, it improved it, but this shampoo did not vanquish it. (2) did not do anything for my acne. (3) can be drying- you must use conditioner with this product! It does not work with shampoo alone.

Overall I really love this product. I can actually go a whole extra day without shower (most times) which has never ever happened to me since I was 12 years old. I will definitely buy this again.

However, the soap body bar that goes with this line was a huge disapointment. It broke out my chest area and left my skin parched. I will continue purchasing shampoo/conditioner, but next time I'll skip the body wash!
Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been buying this for my boyfriend for YEARS now and it's the only shampoo & conditioner he likes! He's concerned with maintaining his hair, which is unprocessed and leans towards normal/oily. His hair always looks great and he's had no issues with dry scalp or dried out hair. Great smell and feel!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hhcheung2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I found out about it after reading an article about it in a popular magazine and decided to try it. I'm glad that I did. Not only has it helped to manage my split ends, but it has been great at making my hair shinier and has helped it to look more thick. I wish they had this product earlier because I would have bought it. I've recommended it already to many of my co-workers as well as friends and family.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a great shampoo I received as a gift. It left my scalp feeling fresh and tingly! And it thoroughly cleaned my hair, leaving the tingly mint sensation. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because of the price. But this is a great quality shampoo! I agree with Magoomba's review that it isn't a volumizing shampoo, however, if that's what you're looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by babyscorpion

I have the Tea Tree Original Shampoo and i love the way it cleans my scalp. When the winter time comes, my hair gets really dry and I need a shampoo to clean my scalp really well. I love the mint sensation on my head and i do think it cleans my head really good. I always follow it with my moisture shampoo. My hair is really extremely course and dry, so that's how I have always done it. Even when I go to the salon they do it like that too :) Tea tree shampoo is really good for people that have dry scalp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the minty side of the scent, but I hate lavender, so sometimes the smell bothers me while I'm actually washing my hair. Fortunately, I only smell the mint afterward. I don't use this daily because it's a little too drying on my hair, but I use it a couple of times a week (it almost acts as a clarifying shampoo/conditioner, although that's not what it is).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My greatest complaints about shampoos is that they make my hair too heavy and cause build-up after a while. I tend to choose moisturizing shampoos to keep my hair healthy and do them good, but they usually turn out to be too much and I always come to this point where I just want my hair to be simply clean, refreshed, light, shiny and bouncy. This shampoo does the trick for me. I don't like the smell, I really don't, but that's about the only negative. It's not too drying for my shoulder lenght hair, but I do use the moisturizing Phytojojoba shampoo once in a week. Will probalby repurchase if I learn to live with that overly strong peppermint scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by katjal

Absolutely fabulous smell. I have very dry scalp, but with this product I don't have to use any extra moisturising products. It is not necessary to wear conditioner, too. Unfortunately this is quite expensive product. Nevertheless it keeps my hair look healthy, so I will keep buying it.