April 19, 2014 | 1714 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hhcheung2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I found out about it after reading an article about it in a popular magazine and decided to try it. I'm glad that I did. Not only has it helped to manage my split ends, but it has been great at making my hair shinier and has helped it to look more thick. I wish they had this product earlier because I would have bought it. I've recommended it already to many of my co-workers as well as friends and family.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a great shampoo I received as a gift. It left my scalp feeling fresh and tingly! And it thoroughly cleaned my hair, leaving the tingly mint sensation. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because of the price. But this is a great quality shampoo! I agree with Magoomba's review that it isn't a volumizing shampoo, however, if that's what you're looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by babyscorpion

I have the Tea Tree Original Shampoo and i love the way it cleans my scalp. When the winter time comes, my hair gets really dry and I need a shampoo to clean my scalp really well. I love the mint sensation on my head and i do think it cleans my head really good. I always follow it with my moisture shampoo. My hair is really extremely course and dry, so that's how I have always done it. Even when I go to the salon they do it like that too :) Tea tree shampoo is really good for people that have dry scalp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the minty side of the scent, but I hate lavender, so sometimes the smell bothers me while I'm actually washing my hair. Fortunately, I only smell the mint afterward. I don't use this daily because it's a little too drying on my hair, but I use it a couple of times a week (it almost acts as a clarifying shampoo/conditioner, although that's not what it is).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My greatest complaints about shampoos is that they make my hair too heavy and cause build-up after a while. I tend to choose moisturizing shampoos to keep my hair healthy and do them good, but they usually turn out to be too much and I always come to this point where I just want my hair to be simply clean, refreshed, light, shiny and bouncy. This shampoo does the trick for me. I don't like the smell, I really don't, but that's about the only negative. It's not too drying for my shoulder lenght hair, but I do use the moisturizing Phytojojoba shampoo once in a week. Will probalby repurchase if I learn to live with that overly strong peppermint scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by katjal

Absolutely fabulous smell. I have very dry scalp, but with this product I don't have to use any extra moisturising products. It is not necessary to wear conditioner, too. Unfortunately this is quite expensive product. Nevertheless it keeps my hair look healthy, so I will keep buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

I am in love with the scent and tingling feeling. I really wanted to like this product but it isn't working for my hair and scalp. I have dry, frizzy, course Asian hair and wash once every 3 days. However, this is making me want to wash every day. because the product isn't cleaning my scalp. I guess it's back to kid stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lilhypa304

i have the shampoo and conditioner in the lavender mint tea tree oil.
i love this stuff. the overall condition of my hair changed and is soo healthy!
definately will rebuy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by StreetbutSweet

The way this product leaves my hair smelling and looking is what sold me the most about it. I love the smell and I love how soft my hair feels after I use the shampoo/conditioner. This shampoo/conditioner gives my hair so much volume and besides the price I really cant say anything bad about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

I love Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo AND Conditioner! Absolutely love, love, love it! I've used this a few years ago when it was still packaged in the plain Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner bottles. I stopped using it for some time and I can't remember why. I picked some up today and fell in love with it all over again! I can't believe I ever forgot about it. I love how it tingles and smells. It makes my hair and scalp feel cleans. I just want to stay in the shower all day and shampoo!
I picked this up at a professionals only kinda warehouse place which was fairly better priced. I love the new bottle it's in. It's simple still, but sets its self apart from the rest of the Paul Mitchell line. I love the clear pump/top (depending on the size), but I'd much rather in come in a bottle that you can place upside down so you can get the very last of it.