Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 7/1/2014 7:00:00 AM

love love love this product! i have pretty severe dark circles and this product helps lighten the look of it. It blends easily. for easier blending, one has to apply an eye cream as a base. It lasts all day as well and makes ur concealer (used on top of the corrector) lasts longer I thought this would make my eyes look a lil cakey or crease into my lines. But i was wrong. it made my concealer work better and made me look like ive had enough sleep!

on 6/27/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It works very well to make me look awake, but i must apply it right after my eye moisturizer

on 6/7/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product truly is magic! It is the only product I have found that actually works (as an ex-beauty therapist, I have tried a LOT). I don't have a Bobbi Brown store near me, so I emailed them and told them what colour my regular foundation is and they suggested a match. Their suggestion was spot on. I wear the extra light bisque shade under Kryolan Ultrafoundation in alabaster. It stays well all day without creasing or sinking into fine lines. I would recommend you moisturise your undereye area about 10 minutes prior to application, otherwise it can look a little knobbly when dry. I also set the corrector with Ben Nye banana powder before applying my foundation. To my immense surprise, I have found I do not need concealer on top of the corrector, it is good enough without.

For reference regarding colour. I would be NW20 in MAC foundation

on 5/27/2014 2:02:00 AM

BEST CORRECTOR OUT THERE. ANYONE WHO SUFFERS WITH DARK CIRCLES WILL THANK THE BEAUTY GODS FOR THIS PRODUCT. Let me start off with my dark eye circles. I have fair-medium skin and my dark eye circles are really bad, like a purplish blue colour. Now, when I use this corrector, I swear to y'all, it looked like I slept for 3 years, no lie, my darkness was gone, there was no sign's of darkness under my eyes. Also, it doesnt crease under the eyes, which is another plus about this product.

on 5/25/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! I have ridiculous under eye circles but this stuff helps so much - I put it on and layer concealer over it. When I first bought it I put way too much on trying to completely cover darkness with it, but it ended up looking really weird. I tried the "less is more" approach, using just enough to lighten up the area, and it looks a lot better that way.

on 5/19/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My shade: dark peach

2 things:
#1 - warming this up on your finger is a must
#2 - your under eye area must be well moistured but not too much or this will slide right off (I let a dab of Josie Maran argan oil absorb for about 20 min before I start makeup routine).

With that said, I really do love this corrector because it (if rules above are followed) covers well, has accomodating shades and a little goes a long way. I use this as a base underneath my Nars creamy concealer (shades: buscuit & caramel - I mix the two) and some days with proper blending, I can skip foundation all together. Always apply with your finger, this is not for brushes or beauty blenders b/c you need it to melt a little. Pat it on, do not rub, and then I typically blend it a little using my Real Techniques setting brush since it's fluffy. Play around and see what works but I do recommend this product, it has a little learning curve like anything else.

on 5/9/2014 8:44:00 PM

Despite all the good reviews.....i tried it for many days and can't get it to stay at where i want it to......it just slides and runs too much and also make my upper eye makeup smudges like crazzy..........i even went to the bobbi brown counter and learned how to do it but the miracle just didn't happen to me like most of u guys did.....

on 5/5/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use dark peach as a corrector works beautifully and stays on well however does need retouching throughout the day. I put this on to beau realise my dark circles! Then I use a bobbi brown conecealer ontop or sometimes mac concealer ontop. This corrector can be paired with any concealer

Love it! Makeup bag essential!! Only downside is it's expensive and doesn't last very long!

on 4/29/2014 11:33:00 PM

The best, I highly recommend it.

on 4/19/2014 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

(Porcelain Bisque) Oh, my... I never thought I'd find anything that pretty much completely erases my under eye circles. It's creamy and non drying. It does crease but to not have that problem I only put it on the darkness, no where else. I use this under my Lancome Effacernes concealer and they are completely gone! (I have really bad under eye darkness). Those two together are a match made in heaven. I'll forever repurchas.