July 22, 2014 | 2485 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I LOVE this corrector! I use Peach or medium to dark bisque. depending on my mood. They both suit me well. Peach is more yellow and Med/dark bisque is more pink. I must say, I will not go a day without using this corrector. I love how it helps diminish dark cirlcles without lookin glike you added a million layers of product on. it's creamy and opaque and lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

GOD BLESS BOBBI BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the worst dark circles so id do anything to COVER them up. I went to the shop a week back and i got it in Peach and OMG my dark circles are forever gone when i have it on..wow...that rhymed!

This is my must have and i cannot live without it, even though it is pretty pricey, im willing to pay ever dime myself.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!! <333333

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lolle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Something needs to be magnificent or truly horrific for me to boot up the good ol' laptop and write a review. That being said, I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet. Oh maaaaan it's good. There are few things in my make-up collection that I can truly truly give 'HG' status but this bad boy has achieved it. I will say that I don't have under eye circles, but to compensate for that I have quite bad under eye bags (they're not awful mind, but definitely noticeable). Anyway, I battled with them for years - I'm 19 now and I probably got them around when I was 13. They were the BANE of my life and NOTHING worked on them. I stumbled across this in a CCO for $15 and I've not looked back! I now can not (and will not) leave the house without this. I have dry skin and I've never had problems with this being too drying and what-not.

Another thing I will say, when I opened this and saw that tiny minuscule little pot staring back at me I was a little bit put off but I honestly bought this about 2 years ago, use it everyday I wear makeup (probably an average of 5 days a week) and I STILL have some left. I. kid. you. not.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

i hate to give in to all the hype, and i hate that this is so expensive - but it's the product that works best for under eye circles. my dark circles are horrendous, and they have been worsening over the years since i'm getting less and less sleep. so i need a great high coverage concealer that's just the right color to conceal my circles without highlighting them, or dulling out my skin. i love that the corrector comes in so many shades, and i recommend that you should let the SA try it out on you at the counter before buying it since it can be tricky trying to figure out which shade is the right one for you. it annoys me how little amount of product is in the pan, but since this product is so high coverage, a gentle dab is already enough. i also love that it doesn't crease on me like other high coverage concealers do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by carihikikomori

This corrector/concealer is thick, creamy, and provides great coverage. It comes in a wide variety of skin tones and looks pretty natural when blended. However, it is quite thick and creases easily if left by itself. I set it with translucent powder and it stays in place all day.
Make sure to use it sparingly - it's very thick and pigmented so a little goes a long way!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by alisonmarie1

This is a holy grail product. Love it, I have dark circles under my eyes and just using my (MAC pro-longwear) concealer just wasn't getting the job done. Heard great reviews, took the plunge and got it. Pretty expensive for the size, that is the only down fall for me. Lasts about 4 months, I do like putting a good bit on even though a little goes a long way. Highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Pocketchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 2 weeks now, after the SA at the BB counter convinced me to try the corrector for my dark undereye cicles. I didn't read the reviews on MUA prior to purchase, but if I did, a lot of what happened would have made sense. The corrector works very well due to its heavy composition and high pigmentation. It makes me think of Dermablend, a heavy duty concealer for post-surgery marks. Which means a little goes a long way and your skin needs to be properly hydrated in order to provide a perfect canvas and hold. The dry texture means creasing is an everpresent danger. And creasing, never flattering by itself, is deadly around the eyes. Adds 5 years to your appearance.

So my tips are:
Use a good eyecream, even when you have an oily skin. This skin around your eyes is rarely oily, so use an eyegel at the very least. Let it be properly absorbed.
Next, apply with fingers if you are confident with that. I find my bodyheat helps with an even distribution, plus I get a better feel for how much product I'm using every time.
After you are satisfied with the result, let it sit for a few minutes. Go brush your hair or teeth or something. Then apply your concealer. This is also advised by BB; the 2 products are meant to work in layers, not mix.
I don't use the BB concealer, because I find that too cakey and not enough brightening. So I prefer to use Touch Eclat or similar on top of the corrector.
Lastly, I skip the powder. The staying power of the corector mean you don't need a setting powder, and powder around your eyes almost always cause creasing.

I know this sounds like a lot, but I incorporated the corrector in my daily makeup routine with 1 extra minute. And if done properly, you'll love the result.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Money well spent. I've been intensely using it for 2 years, and still got a little bit left in the pan.
I have quite bad brown circles under my eyes, this covers them nicely. Not totally though.
Creases like hell, took me a little time to learn how to use it properly, I don't put it directly under my eye, and use the tiniest amount. I gives a shiny finish, but I don't set it with powder (it's not that bad, and i don't like a lot of stuff under my eyes, and the powder sometimes creases).
I have it in Light Peach, I'm an NC15-20. The color could be a bit lighter for me.
Overall this product is a godsend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mariealessandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great at concealing dark circles under the eye and in the inner corner. I set it with the bobbi brown setting powder that comes with the concealer, however I find that this product still creases. In terms on coverage though, it is great. It's a little sticky but I find that when I warm it with my finger, dabbing gently, it is much easier to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by xTinkerbell786x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for £18 and it's SO not worth it at all. I have it in the shade med-dark bisque and I'm a nc30-35. I apply this under my prolong wear concealer which I love. I find that the BB corrector does very little at all, apart from adds a bit of a 'brightening effect' under my eyes. I have severe hereditary dark circles and I thought getting a corrector to correct the colour and a concealer for coverage would work wonders but it really did not. The main problem with this corrector is the consistency. It's tacky and sticky and doesn't even apply and blend in probably! It's just moves around and ruins anything that I layer on top of it! My make up around my water line such as eyeliner, concealer, foundation, powder flakes off in tiny bits when I use this underneath! Absolute waste of money. It may be a good product if only it applied to my actual skin! It needs warming up before using which I've tried to do, which does help it go on better but overall in terms of dark circles, this makes absolute no difference to my under eyes whatsoever. I really want to try the Giorgio armani corrector next instead, so if like me this didn't work out for you, try that one instead as it comes in a liquid form so no creasing or awkward consistencies under the eye! Would not repurchase this product in a million years!