August 27, 2014 | 1769 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It has lasted me almost a year and I've just hit pan. I don't much like the packaging because it seems a bit unhygienic. I have this in porcelain bisque and it's perfect for brightening up my undereyes. I don't have dark circles, so I don't really battle with that issue. It does help disguise puffiness, which I do battle with, really well though if placed correctly. I don't think I'll repurchase this simply because it is expensive for me and the Maybelline dream lumi concealer works just as well for me to be completely honest. I think if someone has dark circles this product would be worth the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Mediagirl95

Absolutely amazing but just slightly sticky - still wouldn't stop me using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the only makeup product ever that I insist on wearing almost every day. I find under eye circles so unsightly - they really detract from a woman's beauty. Which, of course, is why I'm so glad I found this corrector. No concealer can combat blue or purple tones like a pink or salmon corrector can. It is in a convenient snap-shut pot and the formula is creamy and blendable. All I need to do is dip a clean finger into the pot, spread it under my eyes and tada! My face is brightened. I set it with a powder afterward to ensure it lasts (and it does, all day and night if need be). Sometimes if I put too much on, it does crease. But after you blot away the excess product there is no creasing at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by atrayloraxo

This is a good product but I don't love it! Good for reducing dark circles but did not eliminate. Might try Ben Nye Blue Neutralizer next...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by neata94

OMG... this stuff is AMAZING. this is only my second review as i rarely find anything worth shouting about but had to come on here and write a review about this product. im 37 and have tried hundreds of concealers over the yrs and none have covered my dark circles as good as this stuff. some products iv used have improved them dramatically but this actually covers them completely and without having to use half of the product to do so. i did what some other reviewers have said and put it on covering the dark circles and then did something else i.e dried my hair before i applied the rest of my makeup and it looks amazing. i dabbed it into the eye area first as i was afraid it wasnt going to cover but then noticed it had settled into my small lines slightly so i rubbed it in instead and it still worked. feels very light too. as iv said some products needed to be caked on to cover the circles so this does feel light as u really dont need much at all. the package is small, like an eyeshadow but i think it is going to last a very long time as after first application it doesnt even look like iv used any yet. i will be buying more and am praying now that they dont stop doing this or messing with the product as this one is perfect. it is pricey for a concealer and because it is small but after spending hundreds of pounds over the yrs trying to find a product that actually worked i think it is worth every penny. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STUFF

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by whiteisthenewtan

This product is FLAWLESS! I've purchased hundreds of products in an effort to find something that works for my skin, and this is definitely the one. :)

I'm the palest of pale, with dark circles under my eyes. Any sort of foundation I've used in the past just wasn't the right shade. After a decade of searching, I've realized that I need a product with pink undertones, not yellow. Extra Light works perfectly for me. No more yellow-orange streaks on my face! Hallelujah!

The coverage is also great and lasts all day (I used it without any other products, but you may want to follow it with a translucent powder if your skin is super oily). I constantly suffer from cystic acne on my chin that I have tried *everything* for, and have some mild acne scarring on my forehead. It's thick and creemy, so a little bit goes a long way and this corrector masks my imperfections like none other. Acne and dark circles are no longer noticeable! When I see myself in a mirror, I can't help but SMILE. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so good about my skin.

The small container is perfect because it's portable. It also snaps together tightly. Products have spilled open in my purse several times and left disgusting stains. Not with this bad boy!

For everyone griping over the price -- I'm not sure where you're from, but I live in Canada. I got this product for $29.99 plus tax. It may look like a small container, but the quality makes it worth every penny. I've paid far more than this for far inferior products. Plus I've heard it lasts eons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I LOVE this corrector! I use Peach or medium to dark bisque. depending on my mood. They both suit me well. Peach is more yellow and Med/dark bisque is more pink. I must say, I will not go a day without using this corrector. I love how it helps diminish dark cirlcles without lookin glike you added a million layers of product on. it's creamy and opaque and lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

GOD BLESS BOBBI BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the worst dark circles so id do anything to COVER them up. I went to the shop a week back and i got it in Peach and OMG my dark circles are forever gone when i have it on..wow...that rhymed!

This is my must have and i cannot live without it, even though it is pretty pricey, im willing to pay ever dime myself.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!! <333333

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lolle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Something needs to be magnificent or truly horrific for me to boot up the good ol' laptop and write a review. That being said, I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet. Oh maaaaan it's good. There are few things in my make-up collection that I can truly truly give 'HG' status but this bad boy has achieved it. I will say that I don't have under eye circles, but to compensate for that I have quite bad under eye bags (they're not awful mind, but definitely noticeable). Anyway, I battled with them for years - I'm 19 now and I probably got them around when I was 13. They were the BANE of my life and NOTHING worked on them. I stumbled across this in a CCO for $15 and I've not looked back! I now can not (and will not) leave the house without this. I have dry skin and I've never had problems with this being too drying and what-not.

Another thing I will say, when I opened this and saw that tiny minuscule little pot staring back at me I was a little bit put off but I honestly bought this about 2 years ago, use it everyday I wear makeup (probably an average of 5 days a week) and I STILL have some left. I. kid. you. not.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

i hate to give in to all the hype, and i hate that this is so expensive - but it's the product that works best for under eye circles. my dark circles are horrendous, and they have been worsening over the years since i'm getting less and less sleep. so i need a great high coverage concealer that's just the right color to conceal my circles without highlighting them, or dulling out my skin. i love that the corrector comes in so many shades, and i recommend that you should let the SA try it out on you at the counter before buying it since it can be tricky trying to figure out which shade is the right one for you. it annoys me how little amount of product is in the pan, but since this product is so high coverage, a gentle dab is already enough. i also love that it doesn't crease on me like other high coverage concealers do.