Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 5/27/2014 2:02:00 AM

BEST CORRECTOR OUT THERE. ANYONE WHO SUFFERS WITH DARK CIRCLES WILL THANK THE BEAUTY GODS FOR THIS PRODUCT. Let me start off with my dark eye circles. I have fair-medium skin and my dark eye circles are really bad, like a purplish blue colour. Now, when I use this corrector, I swear to y'all, it looked like I slept for 3 years, no lie, my darkness was gone, there was no sign's of darkness under my eyes. Also, it doesnt crease under the eyes, which is another plus about this product.

on 5/25/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! I have ridiculous under eye circles but this stuff helps so much - I put it on and layer concealer over it. When I first bought it I put way too much on trying to completely cover darkness with it, but it ended up looking really weird. I tried the "less is more" approach, using just enough to lighten up the area, and it looks a lot better that way.

on 5/19/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My shade: dark peach

2 things:
#1 - warming this up on your finger is a must
#2 - your under eye area must be well moistured but not too much or this will slide right off (I let a dab of Josie Maran argan oil absorb for about 20 min before I start makeup routine).

With that said, I really do love this corrector because it (if rules above are followed) covers well, has accomodating shades and a little goes a long way. I use this as a base underneath my Nars creamy concealer (shades: buscuit & caramel - I mix the two) and some days with proper blending, I can skip foundation all together. Always apply with your finger, this is not for brushes or beauty blenders b/c you need it to melt a little. Pat it on, do not rub, and then I typically blend it a little using my Real Techniques setting brush since it's fluffy. Play around and see what works but I do recommend this product, it has a little learning curve like anything else.

on 5/9/2014 8:44:00 PM

Despite all the good reviews.....i tried it for many days and can't get it to stay at where i want it to......it just slides and runs too much and also make my upper eye makeup smudges like crazzy..........i even went to the bobbi brown counter and learned how to do it but the miracle just didn't happen to me like most of u guys did.....

on 5/5/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use dark peach as a corrector works beautifully and stays on well however does need retouching throughout the day. I put this on to beau realise my dark circles! Then I use a bobbi brown conecealer ontop or sometimes mac concealer ontop. This corrector can be paired with any concealer

Love it! Makeup bag essential!! Only downside is it's expensive and doesn't last very long!

on 4/29/2014 11:33:00 PM

The best, I highly recommend it.

on 4/19/2014 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

(Porcelain Bisque) Oh, my... I never thought I'd find anything that pretty much completely erases my under eye circles. It's creamy and non drying. It does crease but to not have that problem I only put it on the darkness, no where else. I use this under my Lancome Effacernes concealer and they are completely gone! (I have really bad under eye darkness). Those two together are a match made in heaven. I'll forever repurchas.

on 4/17/2014 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hands down this corrector is the best for under eye circles. I have tried different brands. I have been using the Pixi corrector which I find is good as well, but doesn't last long, four hours at best and it's not as creamy. For a couple dollars more you can purchase the Bobbi Brown one and it's 10 times better. I have really bad, hereditary, dark under eye circles and this stuff just feels so creamy and blendable. At first it has to be warmed up a little but then it works perfectly and it doesn't crease, of course I use setting powder and primer under. I was about to give up looking for the perfect corrector, I thought Pixi was as good as it was gonna get but I was wrong!

on 4/14/2014 6:27:00 PM

I have this in Porcelain Peach which is an excellent match for my skin. It's creamy, but does settle into fine lines - I let it settle and then reblend and add powder. Overall, I really like the coverage and excellent colour match.

on 4/14/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this a 3 because I know it works for other people.

For me this is just awful. I was "matched" to Light Bisque (I was about a NC15 at the time). I have tried everything to get this to work and have moved on to other products. I have tried using very little and applying concealer on top but then it doesn't do its job correcting. If I put enough on where it's actually correcting it's took thick, obvious, and the peach color shows underneath any concealer I use over it. There's just a lose-lose for me.

Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you.

Note: I don't own this corrector anymore, I'm not asking for help (just so I don't get any advice from kind strangers).