September 24, 2014 | 1412 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. Sometimes it will give me the flawless coverage that I am dreaming about, but every once once in a while it will look very cake-y and unnatural. I prefer to apply it onto my under-eye area with my fingers and then blend it out with a standard concealer brush (I like the one from Ecotools.) I feel that the texture of the concealer is too thick to blend with my fingers without having to tug or pull on my skin (which I refuse to do.) The 'creaminess' can occasionally be a problem when I find that it will cake up over dry patches under my eye, so be sure that your under-eye area is well moisturized before applying this. Coverage wise, the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer does it job. You can definitely build it up to full coverage (again make sure that your under-eye is moisturized or apply a good primer underneath) or just use a bit of it to just brighten your eyes. I HATE the pressed powder that comes in the new kits. It causes the concealer to settle into fine lines and makes me look even more tried. If you want to set this with a powder, I recommend the Too Faced Primed and Poreless finishing powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ritatse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am Nc 20-25. I use this product in shade Natural.
A realy really good all rounded concealer. very very creamy. Good for blemishes and under eye circles. Staying power is so-so, not super long lasting. Staying power increases when set with the loose powder that comes with it (or any setting powder). I recommend applying this concealer under the eyes with a fluffy blending brush. gives great coverage with a natural finish.

The sheer finish loose powder that comes with it is very handy for on the go. However it gets really messy. the loose powder easily goes everywhere! furthermore, when trying to touch up on concealer on the way, it's easy to pack on way too much powder if you use your fingers (which is usually the case for me on the go, I don't go around with makeup brushes in my bag). The powder itself is very very fine and soft.

Overall, great quality concealer with good coverage. The loose powder makes it great for travelling or on-the-go. Need to be careful with using the loose powder, can get real messy! Price is not too expensive therefore will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Bitarude11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ewwww. Im 22 and i have NO wrinkles but this product some how like created wrinkles under my eyes.....So not good for dark circles (the corrector is amazing). I guess its ok for covering blemishes but i totally wanted this for my dark circles. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by kristy88au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for several years and loved it. It completely masks dark circles and blemishes, is easy to blend, and comes in a wide variety of shades. Ivory and porcelain are gorgeous on fair skin. I did find it a little thick and cakey - definitely wouldn't recommend it for mature skin or using it anywhere you have lines or wrinkles. Once I started using fake tan I found that that masked my dark circles, so I didn't need to use concealer anymore. Otherwise, it'd still be a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! I did not know why people loved concealer so much until I got my hands on this concealer. The formula is moisturizing, creamy and just so easy to work with. The shade for me (honey) works so well under my eyes and on my skin. I would definitely recommend Bobbi Brown concealers to South Asian or ladies that have tan skin tones with yellow undertones. I always gravitated towards Chanel, Dior, YSL etc, but those brands have awful shades in general though I was always to get a match. Bobbi Brown just makes a more precise match without giving that grey/pinkish slightly off tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kmtsul14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love BB corrector. I apply it with a Sephora cream eyeshadow brush and does not settle into lines. The creamy concealer though, yuck. Horrible product. Acne on my face everywhere I used it. The acne has lingered for two weeks now after I stopped using it. Color match was fine and it was long lasting, but I defintely will not buy this again. I have switched back to my old reliable Trish McEvoy concealer. I really wanted to love the BB concealer. Wish they would make it in an oil free formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by choowy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very nice concealer. This covers my acne scars and blemishes quite well and is also very creamy and easy to blend out. The pigmentation of this concealer is really good; it doesn't fade that easy either. I'm amazed that it's quite long lasting on my oily skin. However, if applied on my dark circles, it can look a little cakey if your not careful with it (I find that it can settle into the fine lines of my undereyes). Nevertheless, I would definitely re-purchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by danidean

My fav concealer! Every girls best friend and every girl should have one. Great wearability and coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

I just got this yesterday so I have used it only once, this morning. I am a fan of Loreal Airwear concealer, use the shade pale/fair but they have discontinued a long time back so I am on the look out for a light enough concealer to replace it.

So far, I'm liking this product, perhaps even better than the BB corretor, which I did like and have re-purchased. It is not too yellow like most concealers are, the colour is more neutral (I use the lightest shade porcelain), and the concealer does not seem to become a greyish cast on your undereye circles, espcially after you have worn it for 4-5hrs, which is the problem encountered with most concealers I have tried. This is the reason why I use only correctors on my undereye area. While not the best, they do work better. But I think this item might be the ticket that surpasses correctors as the neutral tone of the concealer enables a nice uniform colour on my face, with no tell tale signs of concealer being used on the eye area. I'll see how the product continues to wear, if it keeps up, I'll come back and give it the 5 lippies it deserves.

Update- I've used it a number of times now, and I have to say this concealer doesn't cover as well as the corrector used alone. I have decided to downgrade the 4 lippies to a 3 and switched back to the corrector.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just Plain bad.....the girl at the counter tried some on me, set it with the podwer, I told her I would ck it out for an hour and walk around the store, when I went into the dressing room to try on something,
I looked in the mirror and OMG....I had such a mess under my eyes
It creased all up and the podwer made it worse......thank god I did
not buy it...