September 22, 2014 | 1500 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by kChoooi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my all time favourite!
I have been using this for the last 7 years and I still love it. Porcelain is a little bit too pale and nude is a little too warm so I normally get both and mix. In the winter I get away with porcelain and end of the summer nude looks ok on me. it blends into the skin really well and helps create that flawless skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by insidiousplan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the tube I have. it matches my skin tone, and it looks dewy and nice on my skin (which oily in the summer, dry in the winter). However, it doesn't last very long before it becomes more greasy than dewy. I don't use it during the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kelciebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been looking for a tinted moisturizer for summer. I bought this because it came so highly reccomended. I have to say, while I like it, I'm not so enamoured with it that I think it's worth the price. I have oily skin and I was concerned that the "natural, dewey finish" would be a problem. It isn't. I generally have to blot and touch up with powder about halfway through the day, but that's not a problem. I know tinted moisturizers don't generally have a ton of coverage, but for the price I paid for this product I did expect it to be a bit better than it is. I don't know that I will buy it again, but I can see why others have rated it so well. My skin looks lovely when I wear it. I just wish it wasn't so overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

This is my absolute go-to foundation type product!

First off, my skin is reasonably well conditioned (foundations can only conceal so much eh?), this TM works well for my most of the time. On occasions where I need a bit more concealing I reach for other foundations with more coverage.

What I love most about this TM is the healthy glow it gives. It sort of melts into my skin and evens out the skin tone in the most natural way.

I am onto my second tube and will most happily repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahliz8186

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Feeling that I needed a break from Foundation (Estee Lauder's double wear), I felt it was time to invest in a high end tinted moisturiser, helping to restore some fresh life back into my skin. If you've always been a foundation girl then be prepared for a shock if using this or any other tinted moisturiser.

I really, really wanted to love this product but unfortunately, it just wasn't for me. This isn't to say that Laura Mercier's TM is rubbish, it just doesn't do my skin any justice. I feel that Tinted Moisturisers best suit skin free from blemishes, pimples or pores. This TM seemed to highlight exactly why I prefer and suit good coverage foundations.

The product itself is worth the money as the tube was much bigger than expected, bigger than the standard sized foundation bottles. The coverage for me was not enough but it did give my face a nice shine (healthy glow). The colour match for me was 'NUDE' but my word, this was too light and I felt that I would have given Casper a run for his money.

Because I have little pimples on my forehead, small blemishes on my jaw and visible pores, I felt that LM's TM really highlighted these imperfections and so from this, I will definitely stick to my foundation. A GREAT product for those with naturally flawless skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Neasabray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Still unsure whether I would buy this product again. I only bought it a couple of months ago and it's already almost gone. The coverage is exceptionally light and its longevity is questionable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by rmys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

l love it because it looks so natural on my face and balances skin tone..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lindsxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Laura's line. This tinted moisturizer is a light coverage with a light finish and her powder follows very nicely as a beautiful finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

Since my skin is very dry, it is hard for me to find a perfect foundation or bb cream or tinted moisturiser that is not emphasising my flakiness. But then I heard that many people raving about this product and I decided to buy it at Sephora for 68 SGD. It's hydrating and not really emphasising my flakiness, yes, but it just make my skin dull for somewhat reason. I tried to apply it with Beauty Blender or my Chanel Foundation Brush No 6, or with different primer such as Guerlain Meteorites Primer, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Chanel Base Lumiere, but still it gives me such a dull finish. I was frustrated. I really want to love this product, but I just couldn't. I give this product 3 lippies since it's not make my skin break out (my skin is sensitive) and not emphasising my flakiness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

When I first got into make up years ago, I used to love this product. This used to be the only high end product that I had, as I even repurchased it. I have pretty good skin and this would be enough to cover the blemishes. But when I had an area of breakout, I felt that this wouldn't cover it up. The color is very sheer and moisturizing. It didn't break me out, though I don't have particularly sensitive skin.

Now, I would not repurchase this product as it is super expensive for what it is. It is basically a lotion with very minimal coverage. And if I am looking for the nearly bare skin look, there is not need to splurge on the high end stuff. I can barely tell the difference between this coverage and my bare skin. I would rather use a cheaper BB cream for every day wear.