September 17, 2014 | 1658 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product puts my acne in place lol. I use this in the shower and it feels realt refreshing. The consistency of it is really nice and slippery with the tiny beads. A small amount of it goes a long way so this scrub last me a really long time. This is also my second time repurchasing it. I've tried the other biore cleanser 3-1 I think and that was is amazing too. I love the biore skin care products more than l'oreal, clean&clear etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by minhee

I used to like the green version. And now with the new look of Biore, the cleanser is also different! Even thought they don't mention it is. It doesn't have that cooling feeling from the menthol anymore. That was the best part after a work out. This new version sucks. The beads are also different and harder to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never tried a better product than this one! HG all the way~!
I have: acne prone, sensitive, oily, uneven, acne scarred, blackheads and horrible skin cell turnover rate (so I get all these tiny bumps all over my face).
I have been using it for 2 weeks so far.
How it helped: it brought all the acne to the surface of my skin in the form of whiteheads for a couple of days, but then they disappeared (so no harm done). I have yet to have a breakout which in itself is a tiny miracle. My face doesn't go all red and irritated and super sensitive when i use it. It feels and smells very gentle and wonderful (like cucumber). It has removed the majority of my blackheads across my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. My pores aren't gaping wholes in my face anymore, just waiting to turn into blackheads, it has started to close them up, amazingly. I don't get this oil slick feeling (and look) on my face only half way through the day, and it has generally evened out my complexion. The scrub has helped my cell turn over rate meaning no more tiny little bumps, and I love how this face cleanser lathers up! My pre-existing acne and acne scars are lightening up a little bit but I suspect they will need plenty more time to heal than 2 weeks.
What I love the most: The salicylic acid in a non-irritant face cleanser. I can never find an amazing face cleanser with salicylic acid that doesn't make my face go red and make my acne flare.
And all this only cost me $12 a bottle. ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilypooh24

HG for sure!!! I have had different facial scrubs but when I came across this one. I fell in love right away. I have dry skin especially in the winter. So when I got this and tried it out, it took off all those flakes from my skin especially around my nose which is mostly where I get flakyness. I don't use it on a regular basis. I try to give my skin time in between I do cleanse everyday then use my toner, moisturizer etc. If your looking for a good scrub this would be it. And smell wise I love that minty refreshing feeling on my face. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by 5678ryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status for me! This is a perfect scrub for acne-prone skin like mine. I use this everyday, once a day. This is an exfoliator and I know exfoliators should only be use 3 times a week, but this is just so gentle, even for my sensitive skin. It has exfoliating beads in a cool, able-to-be-lathered gel. It has a nice, light, non-irritating, clean smell. It costs about $7, which is ok. I finish one bottle every month. This does unclog your pores. It brings blemishes to the surface, which at first, I didn't like, but then it helps remove them, and any acne scars! It evns out your skin tone, as well. And it removes blackheads! I love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

I've used many face scrubs in the past and nothing beats Biore's pore unclogging scrub. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my skin like other scrubs has. I also have very sensitive/temperamental skin which is prone to breakouts when using the wrong products, however this scrub has been the only product that has cleared up my skin tremendously without further irritation. Moreover, I have been using this scrub for one year and really love how it has softened and cleared my face up. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

got this during a swap since i didnt want to pay for something and end up not liking it.

I must say using this alone, it was alright nothing to fancy, though i do love the smell. I wasnt in love with it. I used it for a week saw no difference. But once i decided to try it out with my brush cleanser (DermaNew brush) i feel in love... it had a tingly sensation. My face started to look brighter that day, and then after the next day I noticed my chin area started to clear up real nice.

the packaging was standard, though i do wish it come out of a pump, sometime i feel like i accidently squeezed out too much which kinda is a bummer bc i dont know what to do with the left overs, its kinda gross to put it back to the tube. but its not the worse packaging so i give it a 3 as neutral.

I've only used it for about a month but so far so good, I will have to update this review within the next month or so

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My family calls my cleanser area of the bathroom 'more selection than a drugstore'
which is probably pretty accurate. I got this back on sale in October (I know!)
My skin gets chemically burnt here and there. Thats the case lately, so my face has been kind of sore and not responding to my cleansers (I need to wash my face at night to get my deep set foundation out. Thats all I use this for, once a day!)
So this stuff just cleans my face okay. No harsh scent, but no 'clean' feeling either. I can't really comment on the acne power of it (I use 10% benzoyl wash, so anything less is like child's play on my skin and doesn't do diddly). Overall, nice if you just need it for a wash like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by amsedelcs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has really come as an addiction to me. I love to try new skin care, but sometimes it effects my skin badly. Whenever I try new products I always end up coming back to this! Its probably my third.. tube? bottle? This product is really cooling and relieving to my acne-prone, sensitive, oily skin. Because I play around with acne products my skin is currently very sensitive and dehydrated but oily. However, after using this for maybe 2 days I've seen improvement in texture and appearance. My only problem with this product is that its an addiction now! I'm always excited to wash my face in the morning and night because of biore! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only facial scrub I always go back to. Sometimes I get adventurous, and try new scrubs/face washes. It doesn't go well for me. I've tried everything from etaphil to clinique, including organic natural cleansers, and this is the only face wash that consistantly cleans up my skin. I wouldn't call myself incredibly prone to acne, but I will break out and, always after going back to this I have great skin again. I would definitely recommend it.