April 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilypooh24

HG for sure!!! I have had different facial scrubs but when I came across this one. I fell in love right away. I have dry skin especially in the winter. So when I got this and tried it out, it took off all those flakes from my skin especially around my nose which is mostly where I get flakyness. I don't use it on a regular basis. I try to give my skin time in between I do cleanse everyday then use my toner, moisturizer etc. If your looking for a good scrub this would be it. And smell wise I love that minty refreshing feeling on my face. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by 5678ryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status for me! This is a perfect scrub for acne-prone skin like mine. I use this everyday, once a day. This is an exfoliator and I know exfoliators should only be use 3 times a week, but this is just so gentle, even for my sensitive skin. It has exfoliating beads in a cool, able-to-be-lathered gel. It has a nice, light, non-irritating, clean smell. It costs about $7, which is ok. I finish one bottle every month. This does unclog your pores. It brings blemishes to the surface, which at first, I didn't like, but then it helps remove them, and any acne scars! It evns out your skin tone, as well. And it removes blackheads! I love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

I've used many face scrubs in the past and nothing beats Biore's pore unclogging scrub. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my skin like other scrubs has. I also have very sensitive/temperamental skin which is prone to breakouts when using the wrong products, however this scrub has been the only product that has cleared up my skin tremendously without further irritation. Moreover, I have been using this scrub for one year and really love how it has softened and cleared my face up. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

got this during a swap since i didnt want to pay for something and end up not liking it.

I must say using this alone, it was alright nothing to fancy, though i do love the smell. I wasnt in love with it. I used it for a week saw no difference. But once i decided to try it out with my brush cleanser (DermaNew brush) i feel in love... it had a tingly sensation. My face started to look brighter that day, and then after the next day I noticed my chin area started to clear up real nice.

the packaging was standard, though i do wish it come out of a pump, sometime i feel like i accidently squeezed out too much which kinda is a bummer bc i dont know what to do with the left overs, its kinda gross to put it back to the tube. but its not the worse packaging so i give it a 3 as neutral.

I've only used it for about a month but so far so good, I will have to update this review within the next month or so

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My family calls my cleanser area of the bathroom 'more selection than a drugstore'
which is probably pretty accurate. I got this back on sale in October (I know!)
My skin gets chemically burnt here and there. Thats the case lately, so my face has been kind of sore and not responding to my cleansers (I need to wash my face at night to get my deep set foundation out. Thats all I use this for, once a day!)
So this stuff just cleans my face okay. No harsh scent, but no 'clean' feeling either. I can't really comment on the acne power of it (I use 10% benzoyl wash, so anything less is like child's play on my skin and doesn't do diddly). Overall, nice if you just need it for a wash like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by amsedelcs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has really come as an addiction to me. I love to try new skin care, but sometimes it effects my skin badly. Whenever I try new products I always end up coming back to this! Its probably my third.. tube? bottle? This product is really cooling and relieving to my acne-prone, sensitive, oily skin. Because I play around with acne products my skin is currently very sensitive and dehydrated but oily. However, after using this for maybe 2 days I've seen improvement in texture and appearance. My only problem with this product is that its an addiction now! I'm always excited to wash my face in the morning and night because of biore! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only facial scrub I always go back to. Sometimes I get adventurous, and try new scrubs/face washes. It doesn't go well for me. I've tried everything from etaphil to clinique, including organic natural cleansers, and this is the only face wash that consistantly cleans up my skin. I wouldn't call myself incredibly prone to acne, but I will break out and, always after going back to this I have great skin again. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by karine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this face scrub. Ive been using it for a while now with the Biore toner too and its really cleared my skin up. Makes your skin feel really smooth when you wash it off and it also feels refreshing. I use this every night and it doesn't make my super sensitive skin red or anything. Really like it and recommend it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't dislike this product, but I don't really like it either. I don't know why they call it a scrub, the beeds are too soft to really slosh away any dead skin and clogged pores. And it didn't help clear up any of my acne either. Overall it didn't seem to have any affect on my skin...at all. It didn't leave my skin feeling clean or fresh and it is not worth the price to me, so it only gets a 2 out of 5 from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

I bought the biore pore unclogging scrub two weeks ago and I heard so many good things about this product, I wanted to love it. I don`t hate it, but I don't love it. It has salicylic acid which is an acne treatment, it says it's a ''complexion clearing scrub'' and it's supposed to unclog pores. It made my skin dry, and it helped with my acne just a little bit. I didn't feel a different when it came to unclogging my pores though. I LOVE the smell. Doesn't smell like acne medication. Overall, I will still use this product until something better comes along. Hope this helped!

update: I love this product. After using it a few times, it made my skin smoothe. Does not make my skin dry anymore. It helps a lot with unclogging, and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bum. It helps control my acne, but acne still shoes up, but not as much. LOVE the smell.