December 18, 2014 | 1817 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by calibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scrub isn't too intense but I could still feel it working. I just bought it recently and I use it in the shower. Right after my shower, I use the Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent on my face and all of the dirt come off so easily and my pore size has decreased a lot. I love Biore's products!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

I purchase this product because I was a huge fan of the biore pore nose strips, so I wanted to give this a try. I feel like it did not improve or stop my breakouts. It has a wonderful cucumber smell. The consistency was far too creamy to even exfoliate any dead skin cells on my face. I'm going to have to say this was a no no for me. Probably would be more effective those who are oily-acne prone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by nanhah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

this is a very creamy scrub. is has a nice light hard to describe almost fruity scent, wich is very nice. but it really doesn't do anything. the beads are huge and there aren't many of them, so they don't do anything. only good thing is i didnt break me out or irritate me, and there was a nice cooling effect. i also found it very hard to get the right amount of product out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm giving this a three because I can't really give it a thorough review. As you can see above, I have very dry skin. Along with that, I don't have very problematic skin. I get about a zit a month. However, I do have very sensitive skin. Usually I need an exfoliater with pretty large granules to knock off my dead skin, this product doesn't have that but that was fine with me, I just figured I wouldn't rely on it to deeply exfoliate my skin and cleanse it instead. My beef with this product after about two weeks or so of using it is that I think, repeat, THINK that it broke me out. I currently have about eight or ten small red bumps on my face, and a few zits on my chin. This, for me, is a severe breakout. I've had products give me zits because of my sensitivity but this little red bumps are really something new to me. I'm not sure if it's this product yet, but I'll update if it is. So far, wouldn't recommend to dry or sensitive skin...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by naperz

i generally have pretty good skin with the occansional breakout due to stress, hormonal issues, etc. so i bought this product thinking that it would perfect my skin bc i have tried it before but it was before they redesigned their line. when i tried it before, it left my skin clean and feeling refreshed. All hell broke loose when i bought the new formualted one: it still gave me the fresh feeling but my face broke out the next day. at first i thought maybe i ate something or my hormones so i kept useing it but it kept getting worse and worse. this is definetly going back to the store -.-

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product puts my acne in place lol. I use this in the shower and it feels realt refreshing. The consistency of it is really nice and slippery with the tiny beads. A small amount of it goes a long way so this scrub last me a really long time. This is also my second time repurchasing it. I've tried the other biore cleanser 3-1 I think and that was is amazing too. I love the biore skin care products more than l'oreal, clean&clear etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by minhee

I used to like the green version. And now with the new look of Biore, the cleanser is also different! Even thought they don't mention it is. It doesn't have that cooling feeling from the menthol anymore. That was the best part after a work out. This new version sucks. The beads are also different and harder to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never tried a better product than this one! HG all the way~!
I have: acne prone, sensitive, oily, uneven, acne scarred, blackheads and horrible skin cell turnover rate (so I get all these tiny bumps all over my face).
I have been using it for 2 weeks so far.
How it helped: it brought all the acne to the surface of my skin in the form of whiteheads for a couple of days, but then they disappeared (so no harm done). I have yet to have a breakout which in itself is a tiny miracle. My face doesn't go all red and irritated and super sensitive when i use it. It feels and smells very gentle and wonderful (like cucumber). It has removed the majority of my blackheads across my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. My pores aren't gaping wholes in my face anymore, just waiting to turn into blackheads, it has started to close them up, amazingly. I don't get this oil slick feeling (and look) on my face only half way through the day, and it has generally evened out my complexion. The scrub has helped my cell turn over rate meaning no more tiny little bumps, and I love how this face cleanser lathers up! My pre-existing acne and acne scars are lightening up a little bit but I suspect they will need plenty more time to heal than 2 weeks.
What I love the most: The salicylic acid in a non-irritant face cleanser. I can never find an amazing face cleanser with salicylic acid that doesn't make my face go red and make my acne flare.
And all this only cost me $12 a bottle. ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilypooh24

HG for sure!!! I have had different facial scrubs but when I came across this one. I fell in love right away. I have dry skin especially in the winter. So when I got this and tried it out, it took off all those flakes from my skin especially around my nose which is mostly where I get flakyness. I don't use it on a regular basis. I try to give my skin time in between I do cleanse everyday then use my toner, moisturizer etc. If your looking for a good scrub this would be it. And smell wise I love that minty refreshing feeling on my face. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by 5678ryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status for me! This is a perfect scrub for acne-prone skin like mine. I use this everyday, once a day. This is an exfoliator and I know exfoliators should only be use 3 times a week, but this is just so gentle, even for my sensitive skin. It has exfoliating beads in a cool, able-to-be-lathered gel. It has a nice, light, non-irritating, clean smell. It costs about $7, which is ok. I finish one bottle every month. This does unclog your pores. It brings blemishes to the surface, which at first, I didn't like, but then it helps remove them, and any acne scars! It evns out your skin tone, as well. And it removes blackheads! I love this!!