September 16, 2014 | 1765 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Velocity

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2004 1:20:00 PM More reviews by kaobell

I have normal to oily skin. The product did not clean my pores thoroughly...and I ended up with breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by beautijunki

i got a sample of it awhile back. it smells very orangy with lots of citrus. its a casual young smell (as i can't really see any1 over 30 wearing it). the bottle is really cute as it is upside down!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few actual perfumes that I wear, and I really like it. It smells fruity and floral at the same time with maybe a hint of spice. I have never had a problem with the lasting power. The tube is really need too the way it stands on the counter upside down. This was given to me, and I probably won't repurchase unless I find a really good deal on Ebay or something. It's really expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Soin

This stuff is pretty good, it has a nice clean & fresh scent, somewhat similar to Clinique's Happy [but not as strong IMO]. I don't wear it too often, though, because of the fact that it wears off so fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Jenga019

I like this perfume a lot! It smells really nice! This perfume however does not last at all! I spray this product on me probably 20 sprays before I leave for work and the scent is gone by lunchtime. I really wish they would have something that will stay on longer. Really good perfume though and the price is incredible!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jules5555

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love the fresh, not too "perfumey" fragrance of the Velocity. My only complaint is that it wears off on me througout the day and I need to reapply. Packaging is fun and hip and the price is totally acceptable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this! I got a full-sized bottle of this (along with other full-sized Mary Kay products) in a Lucky Breaks contest. Anyhow, yes, this does smell similar to Happy, but less citrus-y. I'm not saying that this is more floral, but it is less citrus. It actually smells really girly, too. I love it :o) I used to think that Mary Kay fragrances are the same quality as Avon's (I detest Avon fragrances; they all have this note that smells so cheap and ruins an otherwise perfect fragrant), but they're not! Mary Kay fragrances are pretty much the same quality as ones by much higher-end lines.

The bottle is aurora borealis, so the glass is VERY beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by moonbucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this smell soooooo much! And the packaging is so cool. It's gotta be my favorite fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 2 weeks ago and love it! I had been wanting to purchase for a while and finally got a chance. One of my favorite fragrances now!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Tracey15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this but I find it a bit heavy as an everyday scent but its great for nights out. I'd like a lighter version of it that would be better for every day. I probably won't buy it again because I still have a TON Of it left.

As a side note, I love the matching body gel. It glides on and feels great. I have been taking to using just the body gel lately with no perfume.