July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this store, its one of the stores I feel like I have to go into majority of the time when I go to the mall, its on my top list of stores to get cute, inexpensive things but lately I haven't really been buy clothes. I've actually been more interested in adding to my mu collection. H & M is a really good store that you can find stuff like casual to work to going out!! And the prices a pretty good too!! The other day I did actually buy a scarf & a over the shoulder purse, cute!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

I used to shop at H&M more often, but in recent years I realized it's really not that great in terms of quality. I do like the style sometimes, depending on what they carry that month. Some of their things are very European inspired, which I like a lot. however, quality of the product is total crap most of the time (with exception to some of their more expensive/designer lines). I prefer F21 because their clothes are super cute and very different/unique looking, perfect for going out. H&M, a lot of their clothes are meant for "every day" instead of a "one time night out", but the quality of the product never lasts past a couple of wears and one wash. At least with F21, I KNOW and I am looking for something cute that i can wear once (or twice) on a night out.

I also remember their return policy is sorta meh.

overall it's not awful, but it's not great either. Every once in a while i find something cute and interesting looking though, but overall H&M is more a miss for me than hit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE H&M!
My first experience with the store was when it was exclusively at one mall in my city, and I was so shocked and happy.
I usually just buy V-neck shirts there, along with a few other items like undies (The comic book boxers are soo cute), sweaters, and maybe some accessories. I find their quality to be MUCH better than Forever XXI and Old Navy, but under some like Bootleggers, and those High-end brands.
The V-necks there are almost Identical to the ones at American Apparel, but maybe for a fraction of the cost! Some colors are limited, yes. But the looks you can create especially when you're on a budget are endless!
H&M will be a staple shopping stop on my list, even if I don't buy anything when I go in, I love looking at the different designs and outfits.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lunabachellier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love H&M. It's one of the stores out there that is affordable to everyone, but is very good quality at the same time. I know that it's gotten a bad rap for bad quality, poor labour, etc, but I honestly do think that they've improved.
I've purchased several cardigans and a long coat from H&M (two of my favorite buys), and I love them both. I honestly could not live without H&M.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

cuteee fashionable clothes only boo is that after 1 or even 2 washes all my sweaters/cardigans faded sooo bad :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite place to shop.
Chic fun city fashion, for me I can mix & match from business to casual (I work in a medical office), new inventory every could of weeks... can't keep up with it all, but I try best as I can. It helps that there are H&M stores peppered all over the city where I live. I'm never very far away from one.
I love the accessories, tops, jackets, sometimes the outerwear, ...but especially all the different accessories (sorry for being repetitive).
Prices have upped a little from previous years, but so have quality & updated style, and H&M's prices are still appreciably reasonable. I love shopping here & seeing what's new a couple times a month. The individual pieces I buy are so mix-and-match-able. There have been times when my whole outfit was comprised of H&M pieces, from hat to earrings to pants to purse, barring shoes (which H&M now sells as well).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love h&m!!they have clothes in cheap prices and much better quality compared to similar brands...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

H&M has a great selection of clothes and you can usually snag up something really worthwhile once in a while. the price is so reasonable and the fact that these stores keep popping up everywhere doesn't hurt either. I love their little red tag deals, sometimes you can get awesome things for such a bargain! the quality of clothes vary. i own quite a few of H&M clothing, and some are definitely higher quality than others, so i guess it really depends on what you purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

I really hate the quality of H&M clothing in general but there are a few hidden gems there every once in a while. I got a really nice organic cotton cardigan there for about $12 there a few months ago and it has maintained it's form even after several washes. Usually when I buy things from H&M and then wash them, they lose their shape and become mangled and unrecognizable. I also love their lingerie because their bras fit me perfectly and don't make me look like I have cone boobs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by DarkDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love H&M because you van find nice tgings that no-one has. You will surely think "yeah right, everybody has the same things from there". But I have found a lot of clothes, and people came ask me where I found them, and when I said H&M, they won't believe me!
the quality isn't great, you can only wear it one or maximun 2 seasons, but for that price it's ok .