H & M H&M Clothing (General)

3.6

on 3/6/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

H&M is surely, like most stores, a hit or a miss. I have found some really great, cute classic pieces there. Little blazers, great cotton tees, cute sweaters and jeans. The prices, for the most part as reasonable. Every one and awhile I will come across not only something that is hidious but expensive while being super cheap looking and this kind of throw the whole atmosphere off for me. To me, H&M is like a Forver21. Overwhelming. I don't go in there unless I have a lot of time to spare. What I like least about H&M though is a couple of things, and one being them having no online ordering. I feel stores like this and Forever21 do good with online shopping because it cuts out all the BS you don't wanna look at so you can find the stuff you do. I also hate that I miss a lot of good stuff in there because quantites are limited at the stores and they never seem to have what I want in my size! The must get like one or two smalls in each style shirt and its annoying. Anyways, I do like them for decent basic and trendy items. Obivously a $12.95 shirt isn't going to be high quality but those things I dispose season to season and anything I consider an investment piece I will go somewhere else and spend more on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

<3 Amazing store <3 <3
Classy trends
Affordable
Super Stylish
Comfortable Clothing
Amazing Quality\ Material
Unique Looks!
This store carries such unique clothing, for not a lot of $$... Because their materials are very durable and gentle on the skin.. One of my all time favorite stores!!

on 12/28/2010 3:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love H&M, great clothes with a decent quality to a low price (at least here in Sweden). Still it's hard to find clothes with the same fit as at the more expensive brands but in my opinion it's not something you can expect from clothes that cheap.

on 12/3/2010 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I truly don't care for this store. It's an expensive hipster store. I'm a size 12 (US) and with that it means I can't fit into a lot of the stuff in the store. They do have a size 12 there but depending on the piece of clothing it may not fit. I wish they'd increase the sizes and lower the prices. Then I might buy more from them (items on sale are almost always not something I'd wear or are many sizes way too small).

on 10/20/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love H&M clothing but since its a known brand it is expensive. I love the wide colorful variety of clothing there. The clothing there is very fob but super cute. if i had the money i would buy almost everything there. one of my favorite stores.

on 10/15/2010 7:48:00 PM

Wow, I heard references to this store on Project Runway and stopped into the Michigan Ave. store in Chicago. What fun! So what if they are not couture quality? The quality in some items is better than others, but you can't beat the prices, even if you only wear them a few times. You can experiment and come out with a nice bagful of clothing, jewelry and barrettes, headbands and stuff for very little moola! Thanks Tim Gunn!

on 9/4/2010 4:49:00 PM

Amazing stuff! Always modern, stylish and trendy. Also recently I started a new job so I had to buy some formal business clothing. I got everything I needed from H&M without having to spend a fortune on expensive brands!

The only thing I don't like are their shoes. They look pretty, but they are extremely unconfortable (especially the high heels ones)! Avoid them!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love H&M stores. Their clothing line and accesories are really cute. I was just there yesterday and I bought a black tank. Their clothes are affordable and they always have something new. It's not like other stores that everytime you walk in, you see the same boring clothes. There is nothing better than good quality clothes at a good price! =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this store. Its relatively cheap. Sometimes I love this store and sometimes not so much. Depends on who designs the clothes I guess.. but overall I like it

on 3/3/2010 4:12:00 PM

I actually haven't bought anything for myself from H&M, but I wandered in there recently and was pleasantly surprised at their kids' line. I found a cute little pink tutu-style skirt, an embroidered tunic dress, and an angora/mohair dress for my daughter, and I doubt I spent more than 30 bucks or so. The mohair dress is even washable, and the weave is very thick and warm-these are not heirloom-quality garments that will wear forever, but, for the price, not bad at all in terms of quality. I have since washed the dress, and there is no sign of shrinkage. I find the styles much more fashion-forward than Gymboree (too matchy-matchy, overpriced given their lack of quality workmanship), Baby Gap, or The Children's Place (tacky colors and shoddy quality), which are the only alternative children's stores in our mall (yes, I live in the boondocks-took us a few years to even GET a mall here!) Perfect place to buy reasonably-priced clothing for a budding fashionista who is growing at the speed of light. Next time I go in, I may just do some looking around for myself!

Popular Clothes