October 23, 2014 | 904 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by beehives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gucci's Envy Me is... nice. To me, it smells purely of "sharp" florals and grapefruit. It would be well suited for a hot summer day. Just not one of mine.

One spray goes a long way for me, so that's a definite plus. Overall a good eau de toilette, but I don't see myself using it up. I'll be swapping for a more "me" fragrance. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells Ok. For some reason I smell alot of grapefruit in this fragrance when I smell it. I do like the smell of grapefruit, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

This smells very sophisticated, like something you'd wear to a formal gathering. I don't think it's a very "fun" or exciting kind of scent. It is really conservative in my opinion. I think this would appeal to those that are around 30+. I, being..well I'll just tell you I'm under 18, don't enjoy this perfume really.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I really enjoy this scent. It's a pleasant sophisticated scent. It's feminine and a little goes a long way. I like to use this perfume for the fall time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this perfume as a gift. It's not really a scent I would pick for myself, as I perfer creamier or amber-based frangrances. Envy Me smells very fresh and pleasant, but overall it's pretty generic. The staying power is decent and I find this lasts for a 4-6 hours on my skin. Envy Me seems to be non-offensive, so this might be a good choice for a 'work' perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

Very respectable perfume, I like it, it's more on the floral side, but it's not tooo strong, fits everyone I guess, but I find it kinda boring and too simple, that's why I won't buy again, there are a lot of perfumes ahead of this! but it's a good perfume.