July 30, 2014 | 1904 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells Ok. For some reason I smell alot of grapefruit in this fragrance when I smell it. I do like the smell of grapefruit, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

This smells very sophisticated, like something you'd wear to a formal gathering. I don't think it's a very "fun" or exciting kind of scent. It is really conservative in my opinion. I think this would appeal to those that are around 30+. I, being..well I'll just tell you I'm under 18, don't enjoy this perfume really.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I really enjoy this scent. It's a pleasant sophisticated scent. It's feminine and a little goes a long way. I like to use this perfume for the fall time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this perfume as a gift. It's not really a scent I would pick for myself, as I perfer creamier or amber-based frangrances. Envy Me smells very fresh and pleasant, but overall it's pretty generic. The staying power is decent and I find this lasts for a 4-6 hours on my skin. Envy Me seems to be non-offensive, so this might be a good choice for a 'work' perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

Very respectable perfume, I like it, it's more on the floral side, but it's not tooo strong, fits everyone I guess, but I find it kinda boring and too simple, that's why I won't buy again, there are a lot of perfumes ahead of this! but it's a good perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Gucci envy me is one of my fewer fresh scented products. I tend to go for more strong, vanillaish fragrances like thierry mugler's angel. Envy me is a strong almost citrusy scent. I love the staying power but it wasn't instant LOVE. I won't buy this again because the bottle's so large am literally trying to finish it fast because am bored with it. Will work well for people who are loyal to one scent and like citrusy scents.