December 21, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this pigment! It is HG for me and I use it absolutely every time that i do my makeup. It is the perfect highlight color for most any skin tone, but it actually a touch darker than my fair skin so I use it under my brow bone instead to add a slight depth. The shimmer in this is gorgeous, not at all over the top. A very subtle neutral pigment that is a must have for medium complexions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very versatile shade. You can use it as a lid color, highlight and inner corner. Also, this is great as a highlight for your face. Out of all the MAC pigments, this is truly worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and wore it today with era in the crease, I absolutely love it. Its the perfect nude with sparkles in it, it can be used with many different colors or just alone for a natural day lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample, and I will not be purchasing the full sized product. I found this too hard to work with and all I got was giltter on my face. This pigment has almost no colour too it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by AKmedic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a generous sample of this pigment from a fabulous MUAer. I have been using it almost every day for the past month. My sample is running low so I just bought a full sized jar.

Like everyone else has said, this is a beige nude with a small amount of gold microglitter. The glitter is very subtle and this is my favorite to apply all over my lids. I wear it to work and also when I'm going out. I don't even need to use primer with this pigment, and it still lasts all day. I also work it into the corner of my eyes and it makes me look refreshed and alert even if I've had a late night. I haven't tried the cupid's-bow trick, I will have to try that!

Naked Pigment is versatile because it's so subtle yet gives you a fresh, "awake" look. I have too many white highlighters, so it's nice to have one in my makeup arsenal that is closer in tone to my skintone so it looks more subtle and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Holiday 2009 collection set and I was soooo excited! The first pigment that just caught my eye was Naked. I apply it all over my lid with a darker brown on my crease when I want a soft eye, but when I don't I loove using it as highlight! I love love loove this pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this pigment! It's the first pigment I've tried, and although I hate the horrible packaging (I'm always frightened all of it's going to spill out), it's a great highlight color. Would def. buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far my fav neutral l mac pigment. It has a subtle sheen to it. Beautiful for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by babielylien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the vial, and I first I thought I would never go throught the whole thing, now I wish that were true. I love this stuff I would use it everyday but I'm afraid I will run out =(. It's a perfect neutral lid colour, I always do this on the lid, then satin taupe or a bronze or mauve in the crease and matte brown in the outer corner, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Naturalchick27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would describe Naked as a beige with a pearly shimmer. The shimmer is very minimal. Naked is just perfect for work or a night out with maybe a red or fushia lipstick. I love it. You can mix it with a moisturizer or foundation to add a pretty glow to your skin. I am waiting for summer to try it on my cheeks but for now I like wearing it as a brow highlight or as a wash all over the lid.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No