MAC Pigment in Naked

4.2

on 5/18/2010 6:25:00 PM

I got this in the Holiday 2009 collection set. I honestly didnt pay much attention to this shade; thought it was kinda boring. Its actually a really really beautiful color. I put a good layer of this on my lid with a smoky color in the crease & honestly its such a simple but stunning everyday easy makeup look.

on 5/11/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this pigment! It is HG for me and I use it absolutely every time that i do my makeup. It is the perfect highlight color for most any skin tone, but it actually a touch darker than my fair skin so I use it under my brow bone instead to add a slight depth. The shimmer in this is gorgeous, not at all over the top. A very subtle neutral pigment that is a must have for medium complexions.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very versatile shade. You can use it as a lid color, highlight and inner corner. Also, this is great as a highlight for your face. Out of all the MAC pigments, this is truly worth the money.

on 5/10/2010 7:51:00 PM

I just bought this yesterday and wore it today with era in the crease, I absolutely love it. Its the perfect nude with sparkles in it, it can be used with many different colors or just alone for a natural day lol.

on 5/8/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this as a sample, and I will not be purchasing the full sized product. I found this too hard to work with and all I got was giltter on my face. This pigment has almost no colour too it.

on 4/19/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got a generous sample of this pigment from a fabulous MUAer. I have been using it almost every day for the past month. My sample is running low so I just bought a full sized jar.

Like everyone else has said, this is a beige nude with a small amount of gold microglitter. The glitter is very subtle and this is my favorite to apply all over my lids. I wear it to work and also when I'm going out. I don't even need to use primer with this pigment, and it still lasts all day. I also work it into the corner of my eyes and it makes me look refreshed and alert even if I've had a late night. I haven't tried the cupid's-bow trick, I will have to try that!

Naked Pigment is versatile because it's so subtle yet gives you a fresh, "awake" look. I have too many white highlighters, so it's nice to have one in my makeup arsenal that is closer in tone to my skintone so it looks more subtle and natural.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in the Holiday 2009 collection set and I was soooo excited! The first pigment that just caught my eye was Naked. I apply it all over my lid with a darker brown on my crease when I want a soft eye, but when I don't I loove using it as highlight! I love love loove this pigment.

on 3/25/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this pigment! It's the first pigment I've tried, and although I hate the horrible packaging (I'm always frightened all of it's going to spill out), it's a great highlight color. Would def. buy again.

on 3/22/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is by far my fav neutral l mac pigment. It has a subtle sheen to it. Beautiful for everyday.

on 3/4/2010 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in the vial, and I first I thought I would never go throught the whole thing, now I wish that were true. I love this stuff I would use it everyday but I'm afraid I will run out =(. It's a perfect neutral lid colour, I always do this on the lid, then satin taupe or a bronze or mauve in the crease and matte brown in the outer corner, love!