Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan Kernel Oil), Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

on 7/21/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product for $1.50 CAD with a coupon for $1 off and WOW. It's an impressive product for such a low price. My hair definitely feels super smooth and it doesn't look greasy at all. It's also kinda surprising that argan oil is the third ingredient listed although that could mean there'd like 50% of the other two ingredients before it but whatever. I don't have frizzy hair, it's straight and fine but I like how soft it is when I use this serum. Nice product, good price. What's not to love?

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I cant live with out this stuff. its awesomeness in a bottle, iv tried so many frizz serums over the years and they just weighed my hair down and made it look gross and greasy, but not this...its the only thing i'll use. It works, i have natural curly hair and it does wonders for my curls, there frizz free... and it works just as good for straight hair. i love it and it smells good and its cheap

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i absolutely adore this stuff! i cant live without it...and yesss its for your ends not for anything above the ears(:
ive spent so much money on other oils and serums for triple the price and for nothing when ive had this lil puppy all along. i have straight thick hair but this just makes everything sleek and so pretty and soft! love love lovee

on 7/17/2012 7:13:00 PM

This is a great alternative for pricey coconut oils or moroccan oils! The reason why alot of people may be complaining about this product making their hair oily, is because serums are meant for YOUR ENDS. So, MAINLY apply the serum to the lower half of your hair. It is suggested to use it while your hair is damp, and to blowdry your hair after applying it. I always do this whenever I wash my hair, which is every other day/2 days or so. My hair definitely feels LESS frizzy and healthier from this product! Love it very much! :) And me likey pumps.

I have come to terms with the fact that my ultra thick, coarse, curly hair will never be COMPLETELY frizz free. i will always have a little bit at my hairline, and if i use pomade to slick it down it looks strange. that being said, this diminishes about 90% of all frizz on my head which is pretty damn good. the back of my head and the sides of my hair are definitely not as frizzy. i would personally prefer it a little thicker, and the difference on my hair is there, its just not as significant as say, my HG, garnier curl sculpting cream gel. however it smells HEAVENLY, like strawberries :)

on 6/20/2012 9:24:00 PM

Bought this for 2,47$ in walmart and I really like it! At first I thought it was wayyy too oily (when I put it in my hands) but it doesn't make my hair oily at all, in fact it really makes it more manageable. Sometimes I put a little more in my hair and leave it overnight with coconut oil and it's perfect! i wil buy again!

on 6/18/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Because of this stuff, my hair has been looking fantastic. I usually don't wear it natural, but with this, that's all I've been doing! It works so well and smells amazing! I also love the fact that it's a pump bottle. However, I left this on its side in a bag and the top allowed it to leak out everywhere and make a huge mess... so be sure to keep it right side up. I think it was about $4 and it was worth it!

on 6/11/2012 1:34:00 PM

This stuff's the best! And cheap!

on 5/28/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It defiantly works! Ive been using it for nearly a year now and I'm only half way done the bottle. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It is quite messy on your hands, because if you're anything like me you're going to have hair fallout wrapped around your hands. My hair is course and wavy and I feel it really tones down the frizz and adds a beautiful shine and smell.

on 5/18/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

So far I'm loving it, it makes my hair glossy, shiny, and makes my ends look smooth (really helps fake healthy hair by one swipe). However, its still slightly greasy for me, I can only use this on the day I wash my hair, and next day I cannot use this again or it makes it too greasy for day two. I have to use a lighter shiny spray on the 2nd day, I cant use this two days in a row, unless I wash my hair again. However, its great for the first day.