Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 11/18/2011 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Here we are again....on the never ending quest for the perfect signature fragrance. Recently decided it was time to make the transition from sugary gourmet scents to something a little more clean and sophisticated. Knew that I wanted something to *compliment* the gardenia lotion I use on a daily basis so started my search from there. Narrowed it down to Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kim Kardashian's first fragrance, and this one. Daisy was delicious but a little out of my price range, K/K was entirely overwhelming...rarely do I get headaches in general, let alone a scent induced one but this hit a nerve somewhere. Wore it around the outlet mall long enough to realize this and was just about to leave, feeling slight defeat before remembering there was a THIRD one on my list to test.

Perfection. Beautiful, clean & sophisticated. Jasmine and the slightest hint of sweet pear to take the edge off. I think the fact that it's celeb endorsed has robbed if of the credit it truly deserves for its elegance and although many of us make personal associations with memories of "high school" or "tween years" from when we remember it's initial release, and most likely the peak of its popularity, its not necessarily the most appropriate age group to classify this fragrance in to. It's by far the most mature BS fragrance & frankly, I'm in love.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

on 11/1/2011 10:47:00 AM

I got a rollerball version of this in my Christmas stocking in 9th grade, and didn't hate it. It's very very sweet and vanilla and caramel-y. I would never buy this for myself, but it was a guilty pleasure and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite that year.

on 10/30/2011 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

on 10/24/2011 6:25:00 PM

I bought the 1oz bottle from Ross today, and MAN am I glad I only paid 13 bucks for it. This smells like overly sweet magnolias and old lady. The bottle is gorgeous with the cute pink charms and the diamond shape, but I just can't stand the headache that comes with this scent. I've heard about the perfume rotting before but it seems mine is still fresh. It looks clear and the bottle is still very blue. Unfortunately, the smell is bad either way. Two thumbs way way down.

on 10/17/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love the packaging of this product. I honestly don't love this out of all the Britney Spears' perfumes. I find it pleasant, but nothing I would run out to re-purchase.

I think it is also more appropriate for a younger demographic.

on 10/8/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this when it first came out, I was a teenage if I am not mistaken. (I think my age is wrong on here lol I'm 25). I wasn't a huge fan then, but I sprayed it today for the first time in years and really though "hm, not bad". It's kind of cheap and juvenile, but it doesn't smell bad. I don't need this in my life, but I might spray it once and a while.

All I can say about this is that its okay. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It has a really fruity scent, which I'm normally in to, and it's not unpleasant to smell, but just can't get it out of my mind that this is the perfume that a 14 year old teeny-bopper would wear while she was at a party getting 'drunk' on half a bottle of a cruiser. I like the bottle though.

on 9/16/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is extremely floral and smells of artificial jasmine and a slight lily to me. I use this as a room spray when I feel like I could use a little refreshing scent. I don't like to wear it on myself because I find it clashes with my personality. I'm into gourmand and warm scents, which goes with my bubbly and extroverted personality.This perfume feels like a generic scent that any teenager would wear and the idea of it turned me off. I do like the smell, but I'd never be able to wear it.

on 8/14/2011 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this perfume. I first bought it when I was 18 and I'm now 24 and still love it!

Popular Fragrances