October 1, 2014 | 1404 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner for its colors and convenience. However, I do feel that there are a few drawbacks. It's difficult to draw a thin, subtle line, because you can't sharpen the tip, and it dulls quickly. It applies really smoothly but tends to stay creamy afterwards, meaning that it's prone to smudging right off (what eyeliner?). It won't sharply define your eyes so much as accent them. However, the smudginess may be good if you're looking for an accent to a dark smoky eye.

I have this in Violet and New Black. Violet is a very dark subtle purple that looks soft rather than vivid on my Asian NC20-25 skin. It's great for everyday use. New Black is gray, not black, and my mom's favorite for everyday use. Both are less dramatic than true black.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by melisaRN816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

pretty packaging, once again-- I love the Clinique brand-- but I can get the same product for my money by just getting this product from Walmart or Target in a cheaper brand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I was at a mall and needed black eyeliner and was desperate. This mall did NOT HAVE MAC! ugh.... anyways I bought this! First it doesn't give me enough colour, I pushed and pushed and reapplied and reapplied it was just kinda smokey light grey even thought I got it in BLACK! After a few weeks it went hard, super hard, I had to warm it up or else it would tug and scratch at the delicate eye area. Not a fan of this stuff...I just binned it after six months because I was fed up with warming it and still not getting any colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by hellooitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove these eyeliners! :D They last a long time even on my oily lids, and I love the brownish-black one because it's a softer color. They glide on easily and the smudger at the end is great if you do wanna smudge.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by xyara

This product is really Not good.
Yes, it's black, the first time you use it.
But after a few times it dries out and you have to push so hard to add any color to your skin.
It's really not good.
Don't buy it, seriously.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by SofiaHu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG eyeliner. I've used this for three years and it only smudges when I accidentally rub my eye. It's easy to apply and it goes on pretty black (I go over the line an extra time though to get it really black).

I never figured out how to use the smudge thing at the end though. I always end up erasing rather than smudging, so I just use it to clean and fix my mistakes.

I also have a problem with the packaging. When I reach the last third of an inch of the eyeliner, it has the propensity to fall out of the pencil when the pencil is pointed down. But I just slide it back into the pencil, clean it a little, and it's good to go. Just don't point it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These aren't the best automatic liners out there, however, they do work really great and you get more than what you're paying for. The colors are really nice and the smudge well for a smoky eye or stay put for a more "tight lined" look. I also really like the little smudging brush at the end of the e/l. It's especially handy for application on the go! I also just save the empty cases sometimes and use the smudge brush to apply e/s as liner instead of using a brush. I've bought these in about three different colors: blue-grey, really black, and a brown one (name's escaping me). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by pussinboots10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this eyeliner in black/brown and I love it, its the only pencil eyeliner that stays put all day without smudging and giving me panda eyes. I will continue to use this. I also like the fact that you don't have to use a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeliner I've found. It is easy to apply. It goes on very smooth and has staying power. It will not smudge or run if your eyes get watery. I swam competitively for 12 years and this eyeliner would stay on without smudging during a 2+ hour practice. I've found that this product has more staying power than many "waterproof" eyeliners such as L'Oreal, MAC, and Dior. It comes off easily with makeup remover or soap. Each eyeliner lasts a pretty long time, so it is well worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

DaddysGirl was soooo right! I borrowed this eyeliner from my mom thinking it would work in a pinch- no. As mentioned before, it was so hard it did not even deposit any product or color. It actually kind of hurt to attempt to apply it because it was all jaggedy and had the consistency of a rock. So eff that. Better products out there