April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by hellooitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove these eyeliners! :D They last a long time even on my oily lids, and I love the brownish-black one because it's a softer color. They glide on easily and the smudger at the end is great if you do wanna smudge.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by xyara

This product is really Not good.
Yes, it's black, the first time you use it.
But after a few times it dries out and you have to push so hard to add any color to your skin.
It's really not good.
Don't buy it, seriously.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by SofiaHu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG eyeliner. I've used this for three years and it only smudges when I accidentally rub my eye. It's easy to apply and it goes on pretty black (I go over the line an extra time though to get it really black).

I never figured out how to use the smudge thing at the end though. I always end up erasing rather than smudging, so I just use it to clean and fix my mistakes.

I also have a problem with the packaging. When I reach the last third of an inch of the eyeliner, it has the propensity to fall out of the pencil when the pencil is pointed down. But I just slide it back into the pencil, clean it a little, and it's good to go. Just don't point it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These aren't the best automatic liners out there, however, they do work really great and you get more than what you're paying for. The colors are really nice and the smudge well for a smoky eye or stay put for a more "tight lined" look. I also really like the little smudging brush at the end of the e/l. It's especially handy for application on the go! I also just save the empty cases sometimes and use the smudge brush to apply e/s as liner instead of using a brush. I've bought these in about three different colors: blue-grey, really black, and a brown one (name's escaping me). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by pussinboots10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this eyeliner in black/brown and I love it, its the only pencil eyeliner that stays put all day without smudging and giving me panda eyes. I will continue to use this. I also like the fact that you don't have to use a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeliner I've found. It is easy to apply. It goes on very smooth and has staying power. It will not smudge or run if your eyes get watery. I swam competitively for 12 years and this eyeliner would stay on without smudging during a 2+ hour practice. I've found that this product has more staying power than many "waterproof" eyeliners such as L'Oreal, MAC, and Dior. It comes off easily with makeup remover or soap. Each eyeliner lasts a pretty long time, so it is well worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

DaddysGirl was soooo right! I borrowed this eyeliner from my mom thinking it would work in a pinch- no. As mentioned before, it was so hard it did not even deposit any product or color. It actually kind of hurt to attempt to apply it because it was all jaggedy and had the consistency of a rock. So eff that. Better products out there

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product should be pulled off the market by the Federal Commission based on the fact that it simply does not work. It too waxy to apply. I think Clinique should be ashamed of this product.

If you are smart .....don't buy this. I bought the slate and it was awful. But it didn't matter what color it was, because it did not go on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this liner! I guess I have sensitive eyes or something because a lot of the eyeliners Ive tried in the past have irritated my eyes making them really red and reaaally watery.
This one however doesnt bother my eyes at all, goes on really well and I find it has decent staying power. Lasts a lot better than some of the liners Ive used in the past. I just like having a liner thats not too harsh on my eyes and this one is perfect for that. I also like that it has the little smudger on the end, i dont really use it much but its still nice to have.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this to try from my mother. I found it to be very gentle and smooth; it went on well without tugging at the eye. However, the staying power isn't that great and it smudges and disappears pretty easily. Also, this didn't show up on my waterline and is pretty expensive.