December 19, 2014 | 1511 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on this after years of wanting to try venoms but I'd heard on here that too faced worked alot better, so I went with this one eventually. I going to be honest and say it works. My lips got pretty plump like I had just chewed on a chilly pepper or something hot and believe me when I say something hot, my lips felt like they were burning like on fire. Like others have mentioned it does leave a red ring around your lips so if you do plan on using this use sparingly and not so much on the outer ridges of your lips to line them. Oddly enough the effect doesnt last long, about an hour or less tops. Afterwards when I got home I noticed my lips felt extremely dry and flakey like I'd never experienced before. I dont know if I had an allergic reaction to it or what but it literally felt like my lips had been sun burned bad and were flakey as heck. wtf. Like I said before it does what it claims but I dont think its worth the pain so I'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some of my friends use it some do not recommend the product,but regard less of its effectiveness I would say that If you can afford it try it!...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by SellieSweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff fails. I had high hopes for this reading the other reviews. I barely even felt a tingle. I mean, no change at all, literally. On the plus side it was a pretty gloss. But since I don't use lip gloss unless it plumps, I will not repurchase. This is going back to Ulta later on today.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by krista123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this plumper! The sting is expected, and it's not unbearable, but definately not pleasant. It's really super shiny and pretty over lipstick. The plumpness dosen't last that long so you have to reapply alot. Other than that I really like it. Much better than lip venom. Just be careful not to get it on the skin around your mouth, it will turn red!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by i8gilbertgrape

I can't believe the negative reviews for this! Maybe I don't have such sensitive skin because whilst I noticed the tingling from Lip Injection I wasn't bothered by it. In fact, I quite liked it as I knew then it was working.

And, for me, it does work. The product says the plump will last 4 hours, I'm not sure if it lasts quite that long but certainly a couple of hours and since you only need a sheer coating for it to take affect I'm happy that the product will last a while.

I'm giving it 4 lippies because I think it's a little expensive but other than that - I'm very happy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ah this sucked, the tingling felt nice, but i always get it on my tongue and it hurts like hell, the gloss itself is sticky and wears off really quickly.
Just made my lips look bright red instead of plumped...
Waste of money
Also plumped my boyfriends lips everytime he kissed me XD so he hates it too

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ladybubblepop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though I have big lips as it is. I wanted to test the lip injection.

It is on sale at the Sephora store.

I decided to give it a try. I took two small swipes of the the "gloss"

and I though oh my nothing is happening. then 5 minutes later I felt this tingling feeling on my lips as if someone was poking me with small needs. My lips flushed and plumped and I had this feeling for about 15 minutes and after that my lips started to go back to their normal state.

Did my lips plump up? Yes,

Did I like the tingling feeling? No

is this product for me ? No

Was the fullness lasting? hmmmm not really after the tingling feeling stop so did my "lip fullness"

Product texture: thick but not sticky

Comfort level: tingling and might even sting

after effect: dried my lips

Would I buy it again? No, I just didn't like the sensational feeling on my lips

Compare with: N/A - no one I never used a plumper before

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Here's where I am labeled SUCKER. I don't have a desire for fuller lips, so how did I get suckered into buying this? I just couldn't help myself. I HAD to try it, just to see if it worked. I applied it to my lips & felt a biting, stinging sensation. Not pleasant at all. It dawned on me that I was simply adding an irritant to my lips. What sane person does this? So that's what it was... An irritant added to some sticky lip-gloss. Honestly, I should have rubbed stinging nettle, or brillo pads on my lips & then slicked over a layer of gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by OliveGreenSpring

I got this as a freebie when I bought stuff online from Two-faced. It's not a bad product but I probably will not buy. As another reviewer said, this is not a lip-plumping gloss for whimps. It had a kind of delayed reaction for me, at first I thought i got gypped on plumping power, but oh no. If you have sensitive skin at all, I would not suggest this for you. I got a little bit of gloss over the side of my lip and my skin turned really red and it burned. Then, I forgot I had it on for a while and kissed my boyfriend, poor kids lips started burning and he freaked :) It's, overall, a good product, but like I said, not a buy for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by TurboKitties

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It works. Oh, how it works. definitely not for lip plumper wimps! When the plumping sensation ends, I find it to be a little sticky. I have no problem wiping and re-applying. It is tingly and fun. Could turn into a addiction! I would buy it again just for the flavor- to me it tastes like fizzy strawberry soda- without any sweetness.