Dior Pure Poison

3.7

on 10/28/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

personagrata took the words right out of my mouth on this one. when this perfume was being advertised in the fashion mags the card for this one literally haunted me. i knew the moment i smelled it i had to have it and I DID.
will definately re-purchase when i run out.

on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this on my wrist right now, and I instantly made the decision that this is not the scent for me. This is a scent for floral lovers, and I certainly don't fall within that genre. It's clean, fresh, and very heavy on the flowers. It reminds me of a woman in a flowing white dress, who spends hours in her garden wearing an enormous straw sunhat; however this isn't for summer or daytime. This is a wild night in a bottle for floral lovers: rich, heavy, and luxurious flowers. I suppose I expected something a bit more erotic and dark to be associated with the "Poison" name. It's nice, but it's just not me. I think I'll stick with Addict and Hypnotic Poison.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very nice floral perfume,smells like white flowers and orange blossom with vanilla,its a little sweet.Comes in a beautiful bottle!

on 9/26/2010 10:02:00 AM

Old fashioned stylish romantic scent, uncommon and different. Among all those sickening sweet , weird, fruity something scents, this one is a really masterpiece. great for special occasions , weddings etc. Only for the winter.

on 9/19/2010 8:24:00 PM

I bought this about 9 months ago & have been using it on & off. I really adore the smell of this; it's not too strong unless u spray more than twice (once or two times is enough) best part is that it lasts throughout the whole day too which i like.

With all these good reviews I must have gotten a bad bottle :( mine smells like a brand new tennis shoe, bought it from macys too. Hmmm?.....

on 8/23/2010 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this perfume,its not too heavy like poison its a fresh floral scent to me.and I get lots of complement when I wear this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I spray this, every time I am reminded how unique I find this scent. I had no idea jasmine was listed in this scent, as other reviews have noted. To me, it is a woody floral with a musky drydown. It reminds me a bit of clean laundry and fresh cut wood. It's a very clean, but classy, perfume. Not like those soapy clean scents. And it's the only scent, or one of the very few scents, that my husband has complimented. That, right there, is enough to get me to buy a second bottle. I'm almost finished with my first.

on 7/14/2010 5:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A light old-style floral which is pretty and romantic. Average staying power. Nice but nothing too exciting. I would not purchase a full bottle but I have enjoyed my sample.

on 5/24/2010 12:50:00 AM

I absolutely love the scent of this perfume-clean, fresh, classy, not too flowery or musky. So why 3 stars? For some reason this has no staying power on me-absolutely none. I literally sprayed this about 5 times on me and after 10 minutes-nothing. I tried to spray it on a piece of clothing and I came back a few hours later-and nothing. I don't know if I bought a bad bottle-I got it from a dept. store in the mall. I may try and order from Dior directly. I love the original Poison and I know that stuff is strong. I just can't see paying $75 for 1.7 oz. with something that lasts as long as a body spritz.

Popular Fragrances