Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Have been using Too Faced eyeshadow primer for a few years now and found it mediocre, but couldn't get UDPP in Australia.
Finally got my mits on this after a trip to New York and i love it. Shadows do not crease and they stay put all day ( been using in conjunction with UD Naked 2).
It comes out as a beige, almost like a sheer concealer when blended. No scent, squeeze tube is convenient. I have the deluxe sample size. Will definitely repurchase. I think it will last a while as you only need a dot for each eye.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't get why so many people love this. I find that the formula is stiff, sticky, and is hard to blend eyeshadows with. It does last long though. It looks sickly against my beige undertoned skin.

on 1/5/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Honestly the best primer potion I've ever used! Love this. Worth the money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you're going to splurge on any one eye product this is the one to splurge on. It has a creamy texture that is easy to spread and apply. You only need a very small amount each time so the bottle lasts an EXTREMELY long time. Not to mention you are also capable of getting out the product to the last drop. This primer makes all eyeshadows pop regardless of their quality. Cheap drug store eyeshadow becomes so much livelier when used with this primer. My eyeshadow lasts all day!

on 1/3/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not an HD primer, but it does a really good job nonetheless. It definitely keeps powder shadows on better than cream shadows. My cream shadows are about up 70% true at the end of the day when I use this. Without this stuff my shadow melts in two hours. Well worth it.

on 1/3/2015 3:14:00 AM

Fairly average eye primer, I got the free mini size with my Naked Palette, it is not a WOW product which really stands out, nor is it bad. It does make my eye shadows last longer, however, I have come across cheaper drug store alternatives which work just as good, with a much better price (e.g. Milani eye primer!)

Overall, I will not repurchase, but you can't go wrong if you do.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of my top sellers so had to give it a go! I only use it if I am going out for a night out or meal ect not everyday. It covers any redness on your eye lids and sets quickly. My eyeshadow is very smooth and stays put all day after applying. The sizes are very good and great value for a urban decay product. It's just faultless!

on 12/31/2014 2:23:00 PM

I love the UDPP. I've used this primer for 5 years now and never had any complaints other than after about a year the primer gets very dry and you have to repurchase it again.... I also only like the original primer potion because the shimmer ones tend to not let pigmented eye shadow stay on as well as the original. This product is definitely very reliable and worth the money for what you get!!

on 12/30/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've been using it for years, and using it on my clients.
A little bit goes a long way, so if you put too much, your eye shadow will crease, and if you don't put enough, it can crease as well. I like to put a dab on my finger and smooth it on my very oily eye lids (I wipe my eye lids with toner before applying), so it feels like i have a light sheet of it on. I use it just about everyday and i would still buy more.. even though it is VERY expensive.
You can cut a lot of corners with makeup, but I will always pay top dollar for my eye primer, so that my cheaper eye shadows last ALL DAY. YAAY! It works GREAT!

on 12/29/2014 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of different eye primers, but this one is the best so far. I usually have oily lids and i do have combination/sensitive skin and this works for me. I always use a lot of eye liner and it tends to smudge all over the place. But whenever i use this product, it never fails me, unless i rub my eyes accidentally of course :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials