October 24, 2014 | 1111 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by CoconutOwl

I love love this moisturizer because it is fragrance free and very moisturizing on oily/combination skin type. A soft gel like texture gets absorbed into skin very fast and feels fresh and non greasy. sooo after staying outdoor for 4-5 hrs in the winter time the face stays fairly hydrated. I'm surprised the bottle last pretty long too, one pump is good for entire face. I would recommend to you guys , but always check the ingredient before purchase to make sure whether the skintype is suitable !

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this tiny bottle for $20. I don't know what it is about this product, but it creates large round bumps under the surface of my skin. They don't hurt and they don't form into acne, they are just bumps (like cystic acne). The combinations of the ingredients for this product does not go well with my skin. I had to throw this out. It took a while for my skin to be free of those bumps!! It drove me nuts to think that my skin reacted so negatively to this moisturizer.

Recommendations:

To all those who are thinking about getting this, look at the ingredients first to make sure you're not allergic to any of them. Also, test it out on a small area of your face, like a spot on your forehead, for a week before applying it all over!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by capolita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have problem skin, oily with lots of whiteheads and occasional acne. I have tried a LOT of products, and this is the one I keep coming back to. have used for two years. it keeps skin hydrated without ever causing breakouts, shine or extra oil. it does not change the quality of your skin unless you've used bad products before, but it keeps you looking refreshed without causing problems. light weight, absorbs quickly, very long lasting and overall an excellent option. I love it! I use it over good serums to combat acne and age.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by luvmakeyG33k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg the best moisturizing for very oily skin.... It soften my face and left my skin hydrated and had control over my oily skin.... Bravo I will always use this product for a lifetime

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Purchased this product a few days ago on a whim. I bought it because it was for oily skin, which I do have, more like combination. This dries out your skin when used alone! But used when mixed with another moisturizer, I use aveeno, works amazing! Evens skintone and brightens the face overall, and I've only used a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

One of the very few moisturisers which are suitable for acne-prone skin! This stuff does not make you feel greasy or oily at all and does appear to keep the skin hydrated adequately. I use this with a toner and have not had any issues with further break outs. It also dries into the skin very quick. Works well used twice daily. So if you have acne prone skin or oily skin then I would recommend this for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by palebarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to keep this product. I love how smooth and non-greasy this made my skin feel, BUT it gave me cystic breakouts! So disappointing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

Honestly, it's nothing special, and definitely not worth the cost. I have combination/sensitive skin and this moisturizer feels greasy on my skin. After a few minutes, it's like I never put anything on in the first place; my nose and the surrounding area start showing patchy dryness again.

I also bought this moisturizer because I thought it was non-comedogenic, only to find out it contains Laureth-4, a known comedogenic ingredient.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by katelle66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a nice light moisturiser that I could wear both during the day and at night that didn't feel too heavy on my skin and wouldn't make my skin break out as it can get a bit oily.
Although this moisturiser is quite pricey, I had heard good things about it and thought I would give it a try. I don't use it with the other 3 products that supposedly go with it, and usually apply it after cleansing my face. (Twice a day)
The consistency is really, really nice, it feels light on my skin, not greasy or oily, and makes my skin feel very soft. I also like that it is scentless. I usually mainly apply it to my cheeks and forehead (most dry areas) and then work it around for a light coverage on nose, chin etc. It doesn't give me any skins issues, and I have found my skin has definitely felt softer and healthier since I've been using it.
I would probably purchase this again, as I think it will last me a long time and it is definitely worth the money now and then for a really nice moisturiser with this great gel consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Galaxydreamz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros;
-No smell
-Holy grail for many
-light on skin

Cons;
-did not moisturize for me at all
-felt weird and too gel like and like it just sat on top of skin
-$15 for a little tube was a bit disappointing honestly