January 28, 2015 | 1511 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Bad foundation. Offers very little coverage and goes on very dry. i have combo skin and so find that my tzone is oily but even that oil did not come through this dry foundation. bought it because of so many rave reviews. this would suit people who don't want any real coverage on their face, i have good skin, no acne or pock marks but i do like coverage, this just didn't give me that. the jar its in is actually deceptively small, so for the price, its not a great bargain. i found the colour to be quite orange, which was not a good look for my pale skin. i purchased the lightest shade but it really did nothing for me, jus made me look orange instead of pale and dried out instead of hydrated, do not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Napkep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Light and Fluffy but provides no real coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go-to foundation. Hides acne scars, imperfections and definitely evens out the skin tone. Looks flawless. Been wearing this foundation for years now. Don't even want to try anything else. Recommend to anyone with fairly oily skin like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but a little pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jscott11106

I love this product in the coco shade.. I am an nw47 in Mac and this product matches my skin perfectly!!! Even BETTER than Mac. The coverage is fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by emur

I don't know how I feel about this product. It's got a great coverage but, even after applying powder, it makes my face look shiny and oily and I don't even have naturally oily skin! The price of the product doesn't make up for its quality. Disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hannalorentzson

I have oily skin in my t-zone, and really love this product. It's matte, it stays on for at least 6 or so hours, and it's budget friendly. The only thing that I don't like, is that you have to kind of "dig out" the product, which isn't very hygienic. But overall, a great purchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by MsRhiChocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm still absolutely in love with this product! I only wish that they had more darker shades. The darkest shade almost matches my skin, but in the light, it can make it look a bit pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by rootedinlove

I love the texture of this product! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I love using a thin layer of this foundation on my skin for school or just a casual day's wear. It definitely looks natural and evens out my skin tone, which is all I need it to do for just an every day look. I love the packaging, and although it does look orangey, applying a thin layer and blending well (I use a small stipple brush to apply) it isn't orange at all, and I have very pale skin. Overall, I love this product, and I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

If your skin is normal this is fine. Terrible for oily or acne skin.