August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful pink colour that goes with any lipstick and makeup look. I LOVE the smell, like cherries :) Lasts a decent amount of time and great value for the price! Packaging is cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

This is PRETTY. That's the first word that comes to my mind when I think of NYX Beige. SO PRETTY! When I received this in the mail, I was a little worried that it would be too bright of a pink for me. (I'm a color wimp, sue me.) Oh, no, it's quite lovely on. The color is a wonderful warm medium pink with no shimmer at all. I like the fact that there is no shimmer, glitter, or frost. The color and shine speak for themselves and don't need any other gimmick to help the beauty. You get SO much product compared to other glosses! (AHEM, MAC...) I love the square tube and cute little bow on the top. I also appreciate how big the wand is, how SOFT it is, and think it's smart that it's bent. It has moderate staying power, and feels totally luxurious and moisturizing on my lips. Oh, I really really adore the smell, too. Candy! It's also cheap, which is really amazing cause NYX could charge a whole heck of a lot more for their glosses because of the exceptional quality and value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

5 lippies for 5 good reasons!!

1. cheap - $5-6 depending on where you get it

2. pigmented - better payoff color than any other gloss i've tried

3. packaging - super cute bow on top and the wand bends for good application to upper and bottom lip

4. lasting power - stays on for a good amount of time

5. inbetween sticky and balmish - feels moisturizing and isn't crazy sticky

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite lip gloss of all time! It smells delicious (like cherries), has beautiful, super-long lasting shiny finish, and gorgeous color. It's kind of natural flushed pink. It is relatively thick, but not sticky and doesn't goop up lip other thick glosses (cough cough MAC). Far better than higher end alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss. This was my first NYX mega shine lip gloss purchase and I was not disappointed. The colour is beautiful and universally flattering. Great stay power. I even like the scent! This has become my HG, every day lip gloss. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has become my go-to lipgloss. Initially, I wasn't that crazy about it. The doe-foot applicator is rather long and the smell is a bit "junior high," but the quality of the actual gloss is excellent - especially for the price! I apply it nearly every day on top of NYX's tea rose lipstick, and it looks fabulous! I haven't a f*cking clue why they chose to name it 'beige,' though. The color is a very pretty natural pink that's neither too bright nor too subdued. It's very pigmented and I find that the color lasts for several hours. It's products like this that have me loving NYX more and more every day. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first NYX lipgloss and I have to say, I LOVE IT! I hardly wear lipgloss, mind you, and even though I have so many, it's normally the nasty smells that turn me off of them. I put this on, and at first I was like... OH NO, another one of those streaky lipglosses!! Great... now I have all this mushy product all over my lips and I look like a tard walking around. But actually, it just takes a few seconds, and the lipgoss seems to kinda... melt into the creases of your lips and evens out just perfectly! I LOVE IT! I especially love the smell, I might go get different colors just for the smell! I cannot rave enough about this product, and I have tried lipglosses ranging from $1-$30! I would suggest for anyone to at least try it out and see how it fares with you :) I personally loved it, and I love the price tag even more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today when I went to Ulta. I'd been planning on getting it a while as it's been recommended as a dupe for Viva Glam Gaga. Maybe people meant the Gaga lipstick, which I don't have, because I just got the lipgloss this week and it's nothing like this.

As for this, it's a pretty bubblegum pink on me with the slightest red tone. I have extremely pale lips. I see some further down describing it as a nude pink which makes me wonder if there are different batches or it just wears that differently on people. It seems to have good wear time and it smells nice. It's also pretty moisturizing however I always put on balm first as I have very dry lips.

If you're NW 15 I highly suggest this. It's a nice "warm up and brighten" your face shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too sticky in my opinion, very cheap and the colour is ok but I just hate how it feels on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lcharles9808

I have recently been on a NYX kick. I really like this gloss. Dont go by names when picking out colors. Beige is not beige it is actually a light pink color. I like it because it is neutral with no glitter. Goes on nicely and stays on. The price is the best 5.99. I could buy two lipglosses for what I would spent on one MAC. The only downside is the smell. It reminds me of a cherry coughdrop. Luckily it disappears within a few minutes.