August 20, 2014 | 2033 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cncsays

I have been using this product for about a year now. I use makeup wipes to remove all makeup then I use this as my nightly face cleanser. It really helps keep my acne under control and I love how it smells. It is most definitely drying but I just use Cetaphil moisturizer afterwards with a little castor oil and I have found it keeps my skin clear. I don't love the new bottle because I have to make sure I use one complete pump to close the bottle. It isn't a HG product but I am still using it for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by loonieme

please be aware of this product when using it. i tried it out last night and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. my eyes, nose and cheeks are red, swollen and itchy. last night i had tried out two new products, this face wash and persa gel by clean and clear. i wasn't sure if it was the persa gel or the face wash, but i noticed that just after one night of using persa gel, so many of my pimples have either diminished or disappeared. therefore, i must blame this face wash. will be going to ulta to return it as soon as i can go out in public when my swollen face calms down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I originally bought this to clear my skin up, but it unfortunately didn't work. However, I use it to remove my makeup now, and it does an excellent job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Simomo17

I thought that this cleanser was ok. I mean having acne-prone skin, I really need a cleanser that can get rid of, and keep blemishes away. At first, I expected the icy sensation to get ride of my blemishes. Turns out, it only reduces the redness. I would have liked for it to clean deeper down. However, it is a good cleanser to open pores before a mask, or maintain a healthy complexion. I would buy again only to use when I just need a cleanser to maintain a healthy glow. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

I brought this for my daughter (16) as she had started to get some spots and i didn't think the face wash we both normally use was enough for her. She mentioned while she was washing her face that it felt like a cold sting, i told her it was called ICE so it would have a cold feeling. She rinsed it off well and went to bed, the next morning she woke with swollen eyelids and bright red skin...it had actual;y burnt her face. The next day her eyes had gone down and the burnt skin went dry/flaky/scaly (as a burn would)...it remained that way for about a week. I have rang the makers of this who said it sounded like an allergic reaction, Mmmm maybe but if I was someone thinking of buying this I would strongly suggest you use it on a small patch of your face for a couple of days first..like a test patch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Mella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many different types of cleaners for my face. Bought some really expensive ones and some not too expensive anyway, this cleanser is cheap and it works! I don't have too much acne but at times I get a few blemishes. After using this product my face feels amazing and clean! Which I love!!!! I've been using this cleanser for about 2years and will continue to use it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ggaabbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was great for my oily skin, and it's so refreshing! If you use this while in the shower you can actually feel it cleaning your face 100%. The first time I bought this product (about 2 years ago) it would leave my skin so dry even if I had oily skin. I recommend using a GOOD moisturizer after you pat dry your face. Overall it did what it claimed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

My favorite cleanser. I've been using it for approximately 6 years, and I always keep coming back to it. I have combination/oily, acne-prone skin, and it never makes me break out. It is also very good at removing make-up. I wouldn't recommend this cleaner for dry skin, however, since it can be a bit drying. But if you are looking for a great cleanser that removes make-up and throughly cleans skin, than this is the one for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A 2% salicylic acid cleanser with a cooling menthol sensation. This effectively cleansed my skin, leaving it with a cool sensation. Did not notice any difference in my acne prone skin while using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually really liked this cleanser, but it was nothing WOW! for me. I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin and this didn't break me out, so props on that one (it's a toughie not to make my skin react). But, it didn't really fight my blemishes. They just kind of stayed the way they were before. SalyIsilic acid is something my skin really likes for some reason. Benzoyl peroxide destroys my skin, but salysilic acid just realy helps keep me really clean. I didn't feel as big of an effect with the salysilic acid as I usually do. I really liked the smell though. Another problem I have with it is that it leaves my face feeling tight after I wash it. If you have oily skin and your face is tight after getting washed, it is definitely the wrong cleanser for you. But, it might have just been my skin being temperamental. So, all in all:

Pros:
*Nice smelling
*Gentle
*Has salysilic acid to kill bacteris
*Keeps your skin somewhat balanced

Cons:
*Leaves face feeling tight afterwards
*Doesn't do much for acne
*Has parabens in it
*Doesn't take off makeup well

Would I repurchase it? No. But I can definitely see some people loving it. I am still on the hunt for my HG cleanser! If you can, help me out girlies!

EDIT!!!

I feel stupid because now, only because I finished it and it is gone I realise what an amazing cleanser it is. It kept my skin very clean, removed all the oil and dirt (although it did have a hard time with removing waterproof makeup). Right after I stopped using this, my skin broke out into a massive amount of acne. I miss you, Biore!