September 16, 2014 | 2021 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love the feeling that the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser gives my face! It's so refreashing, and cool, and just WOW. I feel like it actually is deep cleaning and getting all the gunk out of my pores. That being said, I am going on The Regimen soon, and am using this in the mean time. It has made my skin mildly dry, which I don't mind, and hasn't given me bad breakouts. However, it doesn't really clear my skin. If the regimen doesn't work, I might go back to this. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this hasn't made me breakout, but around my time of month it doesn't help with breakouts... I don't know. I like it, but it doesn't give me clear skin...so I don't know.

Mixed feelings. But it IS above average, and maybe it's just that my expectations are too high...

I would recomend this to almost anyone.

Another thing I like is that this controlls my oils throughout the day. It makes my skin type combination, which I love, and my face is no longer so oily that you can see it when you get up close. This also does a great job at removing makeup.

*UPDATE* Quit the Regimen, but looked at the ingrediants for this and saw that it has a lot of nasty stuff in it. That icy feeling? Yeah, it's from one of the unnatrual substances in it, which isn't okay with me. Won't be using again, but didn't dock lippies, as that's only my prefrence. If they took out some of the chemicals that causedthe icy feeling, this would be a much better bet for us acne-prones out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is great in the mornings. It's a great pick-me-up, and I love the tingle it gives my skin. I wouldn't say it actually fights blemishes, but it's a good cleaner just to clean up all that dirt and oil from a long night or even a long day, depending on when you use it.
With the new packaging, I find it difficult to get a small amount. The pump always seems to give too much product on my hand, even when I'm not pushing down all the way. If I push down lightly, the pump doesn't budge, and what ever little more effort I give, I get a large glob.
And a warning to people that use this with a Clarisonic, be careful! I used this in the shower, not realizing that the more water that hits my face, the more runny this product gets. By the 20th second of my Clarisonic run, my eyes are stinging, and YES, they were closed. Once I rinsed my eyes for a good full 60 seconds, my eyes felt "icy" and cold because of the effect this ice cleanser gives. No fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cncsays

I have been using this product for about a year now. I use makeup wipes to remove all makeup then I use this as my nightly face cleanser. It really helps keep my acne under control and I love how it smells. It is most definitely drying but I just use Cetaphil moisturizer afterwards with a little castor oil and I have found it keeps my skin clear. I don't love the new bottle because I have to make sure I use one complete pump to close the bottle. It isn't a HG product but I am still using it for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by loonieme

please be aware of this product when using it. i tried it out last night and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. my eyes, nose and cheeks are red, swollen and itchy. last night i had tried out two new products, this face wash and persa gel by clean and clear. i wasn't sure if it was the persa gel or the face wash, but i noticed that just after one night of using persa gel, so many of my pimples have either diminished or disappeared. therefore, i must blame this face wash. will be going to ulta to return it as soon as i can go out in public when my swollen face calms down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I originally bought this to clear my skin up, but it unfortunately didn't work. However, I use it to remove my makeup now, and it does an excellent job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Simomo17

I thought that this cleanser was ok. I mean having acne-prone skin, I really need a cleanser that can get rid of, and keep blemishes away. At first, I expected the icy sensation to get ride of my blemishes. Turns out, it only reduces the redness. I would have liked for it to clean deeper down. However, it is a good cleanser to open pores before a mask, or maintain a healthy complexion. I would buy again only to use when I just need a cleanser to maintain a healthy glow. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

I brought this for my daughter (16) as she had started to get some spots and i didn't think the face wash we both normally use was enough for her. She mentioned while she was washing her face that it felt like a cold sting, i told her it was called ICE so it would have a cold feeling. She rinsed it off well and went to bed, the next morning she woke with swollen eyelids and bright red skin...it had actual;y burnt her face. The next day her eyes had gone down and the burnt skin went dry/flaky/scaly (as a burn would)...it remained that way for about a week. I have rang the makers of this who said it sounded like an allergic reaction, Mmmm maybe but if I was someone thinking of buying this I would strongly suggest you use it on a small patch of your face for a couple of days first..like a test patch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Mella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many different types of cleaners for my face. Bought some really expensive ones and some not too expensive anyway, this cleanser is cheap and it works! I don't have too much acne but at times I get a few blemishes. After using this product my face feels amazing and clean! Which I love!!!! I've been using this cleanser for about 2years and will continue to use it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ggaabbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was great for my oily skin, and it's so refreshing! If you use this while in the shower you can actually feel it cleaning your face 100%. The first time I bought this product (about 2 years ago) it would leave my skin so dry even if I had oily skin. I recommend using a GOOD moisturizer after you pat dry your face. Overall it did what it claimed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

My favorite cleanser. I've been using it for approximately 6 years, and I always keep coming back to it. I have combination/oily, acne-prone skin, and it never makes me break out. It is also very good at removing make-up. I wouldn't recommend this cleaner for dry skin, however, since it can be a bit drying. But if you are looking for a great cleanser that removes make-up and throughly cleans skin, than this is the one for you!