April 18, 2014 | 2057 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Solar Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ktaylo36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great!!! i got it off of ebay for a great price!!!! just used today and i can already see a difference!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by applesandpairs

This is a great cuticle oil. Good moisturizing effect, and my cuticles don't look half as bad as they used to. I like to use this at night before I go to bed cause it absorbs really quickly. In the morning though I use LUSH Lemony Flutter which is imo, the best thing that happened to my nails EVER. =)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by L0llicandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm trying to take care of my peely cuticles so I bought this along with Poshe Cuticle cream. It's quite expensive for a such a little bottle! ($3.99 from my local beauty supply store in the smallest size). It comes in a nail polish bottle so you brush it on. It has a really nice scent, like almonds or marzipan. However I don't think it does anything for my nails : / My cuticles look moisturized and really nice after I rub it in but nothing has really changed. I don't think I'd buy this again. Maybe if I was in a spending mood, but really I think any oil could do the same job. Or you could blend something yourself with wheat germ oil, jojoba, and maybe apricot.

Edit: Sorry had to take another lippie off; it just doesn't do anything. Nice smell though and temporarily moisturizes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love SolarOil!! Smells great, nourishes cuticle and it looks like my nails grow faster. Love the round bottle, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by butterfly91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

steady applications of solar oil are helping me get over my habit of picking at my nails. FINALLY!!!!!!! :-D so yeah... this stuff is amazing :-D and it smells great!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MissIrene85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this cuticle oil. it absorbs well into the skin. I've used different kinds and they just don't moisturize like solar oil does.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by patchoulissime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Solar Oil is a nice cuticle oil, but it's nothing mind blowing. It does moisturise even dry cuticles well if you remember to use it couple times a day, but I find it to be way overpriced here. I'm not the biggest fan of the almond smell either.

There's nothing else bad to say about it though, I just prefer Nubar nail oils - they're a lot cheaper (at least here) and come in nicer scents too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Solar Oil is my favorite cuticle oil and it's a staple nail product for me. It smooths my cuticles nicely, and has a faint sweet almond scent. I love to use this after removing polish to moisturize my nails, after a polish change/ manicure, throughout the day and before bedtime for extra moisture. I've found that it works best when used with/ over CND Cuticle Eraser (be sure your polish is DRY before using them, though ;).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My cuticles are abused from washing frequently to me picking at them continuously. I try to use this at least before bedtime if not more often throughout the day and it does help. I love the sweet almond oil scent too. I use this over my cuticles on freshly polished nails to help the polish dry faster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A great product and a staple in my nail kit! This is a wonderful nail and cuticle conditioner with vitamin e and almond oil. It smells divine! This is good for those with natural or artificial nails. I like to lengthen the time between my nail salon visits by using this after buffing out my acrylics. Just remove old polish, buff nails, then apply/massage Solar Oil into each nail. Wash hands after. My cuticles are conditioned and my nails have restored luster. I can add almost an extra weak between my fill appointments this way.