September 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Arena

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite base eyeshadow and it never fails. On NW43 with trinks in the crease and embark on the corners you will not go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by petiteimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this. I use it practically every day as my base color/highlighter. I hit pan on it (rare!), i'll definitely repurchase once i'm out.

my first mac shadow purchase, and has made me interested in trying others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

fav. neutral color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by JenniferWild

In my opinion, this is MAC's best eyeshadow. I'm NC15 and something about this colour in the centre of my lids just really gives them that extra something.
I'm trying to make myself use other colours for my day-to-day look, but this shadow is so gorgeous that I seem to reach for it all the time anyway!

Also, it looks fantastic over groundwork paint pot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this as a lid colour. It is a light orange/peach kind of colour with no shimmer. It looks great on my green eyes but I think it would look equally good on blue eyes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

The texture of this product has smooth satin finish. I like how it has just the right amount of pigment where it just delivers a nice sheen look. This is one of my everyday e/s. I use MAC arena e/s on days when I want a satin look. And I use Avon true color e/s single in classic mocha for matte look days.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty neutral kind of peachy color. I use to blend with. It has a very nice texture & blends easily. It seems others use it as a highlight color as well. I'm going to have to try that myself. It goes perfectly with MAC Texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav brow highlitgher. i'm nc50, .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MeeShell26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was at MAC and I was totally looking to buy something else but when I came across Arena and swatched it, I thought it would be a perfect everyday e/s. I really love it and it's a great e/s for on the go. Sometimes when I'm finding myself pressed for time, I just use this all over my lid so I just have a hint of color on them. I'm finding myself using this quite frequently now that I think of it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Standardtoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. I recently went crazy and bought 10 neutral colored eyeshadows from MAC, but I think Arena is one of my favorites.

It's a really pretty light peachy color to me. Looks very natural on my lids and it gives a sheen that I'm crazy over. I could wear it alone or pair it up with Espresso for a nice neutral smokey eye. LOVE!