Mary Kay Eye Primer

3.7

on 1/4/2010 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as my first eye primer and I find that this small tube lasts forever and works well throughout the day with a small application. While my eye shadow doesnt crease for many hours compared to UDPP I would say this one lacks just a little in the ability to make my eye shadow as "vibrant" as UDPP does.

on 12/23/2009 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this product! I need to apply only a tiny bit, then let it dry, and then even cream eyeshadows last all day. It's not expensive, as far as primers go, but it can be bought cheaply on eBay, and my tube has lasted me ages. There does seem to be a slight glue-like scent to it, but it goes away when the product dries.

on 11/23/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty good eye primer-the best I've used but I've only used a couple. You can get it on ebay for anywhere from $8-14, although I just bought two for $11, which is a great price.

I'm not sure what the deal is, but my skin WILL NOT keep eye shadow on. If I try putting powder eye shadow on my lid with no primer, it won't even go on. It looks terrible. Using MK eye primer makes it really show up, and it lasts all day-8, 12, or 16 hours. I've been through two tubes and just purchased another two. I'm conscious about how much I use, I use it 6 days a week, and one tube lasts me about 5 months.

I love it!

on 10/27/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

love this primer my eyeshadow lasts and doesnt crease :) i bought it on ebay as you cant get it here in ireland. would buy it again

on 10/24/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

an ok eye primer. I used to be a MK consultant and decided to try this when I couldn't get some of my eyeshadows to show. This helped bring the sheer color to eye and kept my product on for a long time. However I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't worth as well with some shadows I have, and sometimes it works great. When I run out of this, I likely will get something else.

EDIT: After trying quite a few primers, I've decided this is really great qualty. This really ties up there with my Nars Smudge Proof primer. I'm quite suprised after trying so many other products and being disappointed. Since i get this at a much cheaper price than my Nars primer, i likely will keep buying this.

on 10/11/2009 12:48:00 PM

I use this primer when I go out and I know I need some extra staying power. In addition to my eyeshadow I put some on my eyebrows and I am good all night ! For the price you can't beat it ;-)

on 9/14/2009 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great primer! Even the cheapest eyeshadow stayed on for over half the day. Easy to apply, and a little definitely goes a long way. Will repurchase.... again!

on 9/12/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, and it keeps my shadows looking good all day long!

on 7/30/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great primer! Makes my eye makeup stay put all day, even in this ungodly humidity we're experiencing right now, lol! I recommend it!

on 7/30/2009 10:24:00 AM

I love love love this eye primer! It goes on smooth and is lightweight. It really helps keep my eyeshadow on through any kind of weather...all day long!!! A little dab is all you need for the day. In my opinion, this eye primer is better than TooFaced eye primer. I will be buying this again when I run out!