October 22, 2014 | 1740 users online

Foundations - BeneFit Cosmetics - Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lauraldeel

I really really love this foundation. I have combonation skin and this foundation gives a beautiful coverage and very matte finish. I use the shade jumprope. I apply with a foundation brush, then perfect with benefits erase paste concealer and hello flawless powder. Beautiful. I do have to touch up around lunchtime, especially if i dont use a good primer but overall this is one of the best foundations ive found in awhile

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For a while every time I went into Benefit (to get my eyebrows done) the saleslady would insist on caking this on my face, and I allowed it, due to being bored sitting there waiting. My skin looked pretty flawless in the store. Every time I'd go outside after, though, I was horrified at what a makeup-caked-beast I looked like. WAY TOO MUCH product, so I guess if applied better it might suck less, but I actually doubt it. (Finally I had to put a stop to it, I'm like "please don't put that on my face" and she's like "have you used it before?!" and I'm like "yes, i do not like it".)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coverage is good, Can be light if applied sparingly, moderate if you use more, or full coverage if you need it. Also could be used as a concealer if needed. It's lightweight so it doesn't cake up like most concealers. I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and I apply more there and it covers well. If you have oily skin you'll defenitely need an oil absorbing primer or setting powder on top. I have oily skin and use a primer and that takes care of a lot of the oiliness. This product wouldn't cause any more oil I'd say though. It also has green tea, chamomile, and ginko biloba which are all great for your skin. I don't wear it on a daily basis, mainly for going out and when I need more coverage. I do not like the smell but I can only smell it when I apply it so that's not an issue for me. I like this product for special indoor occasions because it sort of melts in the heat. I wore it to an outdoor concert and it just didn't hold up. For special events when I don't plan on sweating it will do fine. A rep told me though that this was being discontinued and so for the little bit I use it I don't know if I could buy again because this stick it going to last me a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLS

I really wanted to love this as it was so expensive but I don't. It doesn't really do anything for my skin,- I just felt my skin looked flat and probably better without it on. It feels heavy on my face and wears off quickly. I've had it on all day today and now have spots on my cheeks.
I wouldn't say it was terrible, I may try again with it , but for now its at the bottom of my big make up box.
Wish I'd spent that money on something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by ciaranicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne prone skin, and this product provided nice coverage and I always received compliments as if my skin was glowing or brighter. Yet because it doesn't help with the shine and its too heavy for me at times, its not on the top of my list for foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by canning1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i purchased "tea party" which is great for during the day, but a little light for evening,but becauce the next shade up is verry dark, i just add some bronzer to my face and it looks great.I have combination skin, with regular breakouts on cheeks, and alot off other foundations have made this worst,but i have not broken out at all when wearing benifit playstick..the ingredients must like my skin..ha, the only downside is that is doesnt last long on skin, id say 4hours max an you would need a top up..but besides from that i love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this wholesale at a discounted price, so i didnt have to pay the $26 that it's sold for in stores.

I got the Ivory shade, which is as light as it comes, and its a perfect match for my skin tone. The green tea, chamomile, and ginkgo biloba in this product make it very non-irritating to my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It goes on creamy and is easily blended, and it has excellent coverage. A little goes a long way, and yet it still covers my freckles! Also, after a long day of wear in the southern heat, its still stays put!

I had read some other reviews in which the reviewers said that they didnt like the smell, but i didnt find the smell to be bothersome, and my husband, who's a very picky guy, didnt say anything about noticing a bad smell on me. And believe me, he would have ;)

overall, i would give this a 4.5 stars out of 5, and thats only because the origional price is a bit high for me. the actual product itself get a 5 out of 5 from me =)

UPDATE: knocking this down to 3 from 5, b/c if i wear it every day all over for long periods of time i get breakouts :/ which is a shame, b/c it has great coverage! i still use this as an undereye concealer if i'm not trying something new :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by minax

Couldn't find a correct color match in this. I wear NC20-25 and was matched with Tea Party, with 'I'm cute as a bunny' powder to set the foundation. It looked good in the store but oxidized in 2 hours to a horrible orangey-brown. The SA had applied two streaks of different colors on my neck, Tea Party was noticeably orange and the lighter color had turned grey and they both stood out from my skin color. I liked the feel and flawlessness of the original application, but would never buy because of the oxidation. Just touching my face transferred the foundation onto my fingers, so it has very low staying power unless you never touch your face. I liked the packaging, convenient for touch-ups compared to a powder compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by traciw24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall can't say I absolutely LOVE this product, but I kinda love? I have been going back to it for 10 years off & on & it never dissapoints. I have dry/normal skin. When my skin is more clear I can use it as a concealer only on spots I want to cover & it blends easily w/ a brush without looking blotchy or awkward. I like the consistency because it's not too thick going on & moves easily with a brush. Like other reviewers said if your skin is dry in certain areas it will look flaky...if that happens I use some extra moisterizer after to hydrate then dab a tiny bit more & blend. Overall it's a great product & easy to apply especially if you are on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by JuicyLucy66

This is AMAZING. It's light yet gives amazing coverage. I've always struggled trying to find a foundation pale enough for me - this is perfect. Don't try putting it on a brush - just dab it on your face then blend with a brush. It's expensive but lasts ages. I've also had trouble with foundation giving me spots. This doesn't at all. The only problem I have is that it rubs off fairly easily. But would definitely recommend.