July 30, 2014 | 1874 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditioner is great. My hair isn't thick or fine but in between, it's also straight. I've been using this for the longest and It perfectly hyrdrates my hair. It doesnt leave any build up of any sort. Just perfect. As for the shine part, my hairs always been shiny and healthy and this is probably why.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by pinkyohana

I would never pick up this shampoo or conditioner again. I was getting them for free almost every single month after coupons and sales. I'm stocked for years! After several months of using it, I have an allergic reaction to the formula. Dry, itchy scalp... So now I'm going back to purchasing shampoo. Wanted to love it, but it just didn't work out......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite drug store conditioners, I come back to it again and again. I have thick, slightly wavy hair which tends to frizz sometimes. This along with the Sleek and Shine shampoo helps smooth flyaways, and provides enough moisture to keep it manageable. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I. Love. This. Stuff.

I have naturally curly, slightly thick hair & this controls my frizzies & keeps my hair moisturized. It also makes my hair soft & slightly shiny (my hair is rarely ever shiny, so I can't really say, lol).

Garnier Fructis is awesome. (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed opinions on this. It makes my hair smooth, but it does not make it shiny. This leaves really bad buildup and weighs my straight hair down. It also makes my hair get greasy fast. This product works for me at first, but after a month or so it does all of the things I listed above. I say I would buy again because I have bought it more than once, but I think this will be my last time.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by lydiafan77

My hair is wavy, poofy and frizzy. When I use even a lot of this conditioner, it does NOT make it sleek! I STILL have to iron my hair when I use this. So what is the point for me to buy this conditioner? It smells bad. So I will just use any conditioner out there that smells better. And iron my hair too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner. I have a very specific weekly hair care regimen: dandruff shampoo, conditioning shampoo, Garnier Sleek and Shine conditioner, followed by Queen Helene Hair Conditioning Cholesterol. I have chemically straightened African-American hair (read: VERY dry) and this works well for me. I use few other products in between washings, but this product conditions so that I can use a wide-tooth comb when my hair is wet, and smells nice. Is it the best conditioner on the market? No, but it's a solid, standout drugstore buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by justfortp2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Makes my hair greasy after 3-4 days and leaves stick gunk on the scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have worked for many day spas and salons and I tell ya, this stands up to professional brands for sure!

For someone who uses a flat iron and styling products every single day, this shampoo and conditioner has saved my hair! It's super affordable and does a great job - what more can you ask for?

LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

unlike the shampoo, if i use this with a different brand, any other brand of shampoo my hair comes out nice and soft.
this conditioner feels very light, but does a decent job at conditioning. its not expensive and smells great.