Prada Prada EDP

3.7

Amber, Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin Flower ,Mimosa, rose, Schinus Molle, peru balsam, patchouli, rasphberry, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Tonka bean, vanilla, musk.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells overwhelmingly of patchouli oil and is very, very strong. I love strong perfumes normally and adore Mugler's Angel but I just couldn't take to this at all. I ended up giving it away.

I love prada. Its a great smell, that comes on strong but leaves you wanting more, litreally , it doesnt have very good staying power on me. It goes on smelling very strong lingers nicely for a while and then pretty much disappears. You might catch a few whiffs of it here and there but thats it. I still love it though, its such a sexy and alluring smell that My (when he can smell it) my bf loves, my mum says it reminds her of hippies which is probably the Patchouli but I get a very glamorous sorta feel from it. either way, its a lovely perfume!

Smelt it on my friend - was lovely, VERY similar to Angel. Tried it recently and on me it smelt horrible - a stale, old smell. it improved in time, but still too "mature" for me, has a staleness to it I can't explain. Maybe it's just my chemistry as it was MUCH nicer on my friend.

For some reason it reminds me of Loves Baby Soft (very strange, I know!)...Oh well, back to Allure!

I'd have to say i was a bit dissapointed by this product i had higher standards for the prada perfume and i loved the add I just think the smell isnt very flattering! And i think theres better perfumes on the market!

I actually haven't bought this yet....I've just tried it on EVERY time I have been in ULTA or Sephora in the last 2 months (yes, that means I've tried it on MANY times!!!)!!!! If I am going to spend that much money, I want to be sure it smells great on me for more than a few minutes.

I'm not real good at explaining all the notes and stuff, so I'd advise you to read the other reviews if you want specifics. I can only tell you how wonderful it smells on me! I agree that it is a great Fall/Winter fragrance - it is definitely warming yet gentle, light yet long lasting. It is also strong (especially at first) - I don't need much at all, which is good considering the heafty price tag. I also feel that this is a scent you want to lightly, softly come across to others...like they have to be a little close to smell it = :) I really really love it!

This will definitely be my next big purchase!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample vial of this in a swap and was excited to test it out. Unfortunately, it's just not my type of frag - I am more of a green or floral kinda girl and this is oriental and a bit heavy for me. I can't put a finger on exactly what notes bother me but it just smells very mature and suffocating. I do find the full-size bottle very cute, but this scent just isn't for me.

I waited for three weeks for this to ship. What a huge let down. My aunt wears it, and it smells like spicy patchouli on her. On me, it smells like rancid amber and baby powder. Basically, I smell like an old lady. Since I only sprayed it once, I can give it to my aunt for Christmas. I am so dissapointed! :(

****UPDATE****
Since I spent a small fortune on this perfume, I decided to wear it like it or not. I fell in love with it! I have had more compliments on it than almost any other fragrance that I have worn. I have used almost all of my bottle and need some more. My birthday is coming up, so I am going to hit my family up for a Prada gift!!

Suggestion: Take the atomizer off and just dab the perfume on your skin. The atomizer, causes the fragrance to vaporize. This stuff is too precious to waste.

This is a decadent, rich, beautiful fragrance. I wear it always in winter, and feel particularly cheered when I smell it on my wrist on a nasty wet day. On me it smells like a pretty, vanilla musk (guessing thats the Amber), not sickly vanilla, but refined, restrained and very deep. It lasts ALLLLL day, for when I put it on at apporx 8am until when I shower at about 10 at night. When I layer with the body lotion I feel devine!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is perfect in autumn, absolutely perfect. I can't even describe how it smells. I find the first spritz to be off-putting, but it settles quickly into this strange, pretty thing. Smelling this fragrance on someone is rare where I live... but whenever I catch a whiff of someone wearing it, I basically just want to follow them around all day and do their bidding. Here's hoping it's having that effect on other people for me, too!

Popular Fragrances