August 20, 2014 | 1784 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 1:45:00 AM More reviews by missmelody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love prada. Its a great smell, that comes on strong but leaves you wanting more, litreally , it doesnt have very good staying power on me. It goes on smelling very strong lingers nicely for a while and then pretty much disappears. You might catch a few whiffs of it here and there but thats it. I still love it though, its such a sexy and alluring smell that My (when he can smell it) my bf loves, my mum says it reminds her of hippies which is probably the Patchouli but I get a very glamorous sorta feel from it. either way, its a lovely perfume!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Tartini

Smelt it on my friend - was lovely, VERY similar to Angel. Tried it recently and on me it smelt horrible - a stale, old smell. it improved in time, but still too "mature" for me, has a staleness to it I can't explain. Maybe it's just my chemistry as it was MUCH nicer on my friend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by abbicatzz

For some reason it reminds me of Loves Baby Soft (very strange, I know!)...Oh well, back to Allure!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by cream711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'd have to say i was a bit dissapointed by this product i had higher standards for the prada perfume and i loved the add I just think the smell isnt very flattering! And i think theres better perfumes on the market!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I actually haven't bought this yet....I've just tried it on EVERY time I have been in ULTA or Sephora in the last 2 months (yes, that means I've tried it on MANY times!!!)!!!! If I am going to spend that much money, I want to be sure it smells great on me for more than a few minutes.

I'm not real good at explaining all the notes and stuff, so I'd advise you to read the other reviews if you want specifics. I can only tell you how wonderful it smells on me! I agree that it is a great Fall/Winter fragrance - it is definitely warming yet gentle, light yet long lasting. It is also strong (especially at first) - I don't need much at all, which is good considering the heafty price tag. I also feel that this is a scent you want to lightly, softly come across to others...like they have to be a little close to smell it = :) I really really love it!

This will definitely be my next big purchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 2:05:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I received a sample vial of this in a swap and was excited to test it out. Unfortunately, it's just not my type of frag - I am more of a green or floral kinda girl and this is oriental and a bit heavy for me. I can't put a finger on exactly what notes bother me but it just smells very mature and suffocating. I do find the full-size bottle very cute, but this scent just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I waited for three weeks for this to ship. What a huge let down. My aunt wears it, and it smells like spicy patchouli on her. On me, it smells like rancid amber and baby powder. Basically, I smell like an old lady. Since I only sprayed it once, I can give it to my aunt for Christmas. I am so dissapointed! :(

****UPDATE****
Since I spent a small fortune on this perfume, I decided to wear it like it or not. I fell in love with it! I have had more compliments on it than almost any other fragrance that I have worn. I have used almost all of my bottle and need some more. My birthday is coming up, so I am going to hit my family up for a Prada gift!!

Suggestion: Take the atomizer off and just dab the perfume on your skin. The atomizer, causes the fragrance to vaporize. This stuff is too precious to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by RococoRose

This is a decadent, rich, beautiful fragrance. I wear it always in winter, and feel particularly cheered when I smell it on my wrist on a nasty wet day. On me it smells like a pretty, vanilla musk (guessing thats the Amber), not sickly vanilla, but refined, restrained and very deep. It lasts ALLLLL day, for when I put it on at apporx 8am until when I shower at about 10 at night. When I layer with the body lotion I feel devine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is perfect in autumn, absolutely perfect. I can't even describe how it smells. I find the first spritz to be off-putting, but it settles quickly into this strange, pretty thing. Smelling this fragrance on someone is rare where I live... but whenever I catch a whiff of someone wearing it, I basically just want to follow them around all day and do their bidding. Here's hoping it's having that effect on other people for me, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

An addictive, rich scent of elegance and even decadence. This gathers compliments from everyone, especially men. Prada has become my favorite Winter evening fragrance - it's like putting on your warmest, yet most sensual clothing, with your most tempting lingerie hidden beneath them. The warm, woodsy scent of a fireplace invites the removal of layers of soft sweaters, to slowly reveal the mystery hidden below the layers, as the firelight warms the skin, and an ambery, incredibly sultry fragrance fills the air. I don't get "Angel" from Prada (as many others do) on my skin. It reminds me most of Nuits de NoHo, but it's still quite distinctive. Prada has a dryness, and its sweet notes are never sticky or sugary. Prada is bolder, less overtly feminine, more overtly sexual. Prada is dramatic, and very beautiful.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No