August 31, 2014 | 1314 users online

Cleansers - Korres - White tea fluid gel cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found my HG cleanser!! Lightly scented gel which gently foams upon contact with water. This is the only gel cleanser that does not leave my skin felling dry or tight. For what it delivers, I'd say it's appropriately priced at $21. I live in East Central FL and it gets pretty cold up here in the Winter (as low as the 30's) for FL standards. I started to use this cleanser this Fall and I've still had not had a problem with dry Winter skin. I'm also currently using the Wild Rose day cream and the Wild Rose serum (at night). Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

I use this cleanser in conjunction with my Cosmedicine Healthy Cleanse for Oily skin and I love it....I use this in the morning and my skin just feels wonderful all day! Soft and glowing skin is a major plus! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by gioula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it.
It leaves my skin soft and clean.
I love the smell too.
It is ok for make up removal too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by miuminneheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've just bought second bottle of this amazing product!!it's not very foamy,but it smells great,doesn't dry skin and has good cleansing qualities!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

I just started using this so might change my opinion later on, but at this point I'm pleased with this product. I don't mind the packaging (like some of the other reviewers) and, in case you didn't read it in any other reviews, the smell is awesome ! I like bottles that are see-thru so I can actually tell and not guess how much is left. Light, pleasant smell. I haven't had any adverse reactions, bad rinse-off, or anything else negative. So far I'm pleased with this somewhat spendy product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by conrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Based on a recommendation, I bought this cleanser for my oily, acne-prone skin. I liked the idea of a gel cleanser, and it sounded promising. It was gentle enough, and seemed to cleanse well, but something didn't agree with my skin. Since I didn't change anything else, I assumed this to be the culprit. The best part about it was that it didn't dehydrate my skin, which sometimes happens with cleansers I've tried. The person who recommended it to be swears by it though, and her skin proves her word, so go figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mrzryanross

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! i love how it smells and the way it gently cleans. if your using this, you should pair it up with korres sugar cream and voila! gorgeous face! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by echoluster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have previously used Philosophy's On a Clear Day, Purity, and Murad's Pomegranate Cleanser. I found that the Pomegranate was getting to be too drying for me so I shopped samples at Sephora and received some of this. I think it's really great; I love the scent and the consistency. To me it feels gentle but it feels like it really cleans, which I like. No tight skin afterwards. My only gripe is that I wish the bottle was different. Maybe a pump would work better for dispensing this. I plan on buying this next!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by imnotshelley

I tried this in my search for my HG summer cleanser. I have difficulty finding skin care products because my skin is sensitive, combination and acne-prone in the t-zone. Cleansers for sensitive or normal skin aren't strong enough to combat my acne, and products made for oily or problem skin tend to be too strong and dry me out. This was recommended to me by the staff at Sephora. Korres' skincare line is, like their other products, primarily based on natural ingredients, so I thought try something different although I am aware that "natural" doesn't necessarily mean "no reaction". Unfortuantly, I think there were just one too many natural extracts in this product because it broke me out all over my forehead, chin and cheeks with little bumps. Also, the cleanser is billed as a "fluid gel" but I personally found this thin, runny consistency too annoying, especially since the packaging does not have a pump to dispense it into your hand. I am glad that it was only a sample from Sephora. I had to throw this one away and I am still searching. This might work better for someone with less sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by PrettyKitty1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive-combination-acne-prone skin and it works beautifully for me. It stips away the daily dirt and debris without disrupting my PH balance. It also has a subtle aroma, which is key for me because I'm very sensitive to fragrances!

Just a little info from the official Korres website, about the residue I've seen several complaints about:
"While the gel is very easily rinsed off, yet the Oat proteins' moisturising film remains on the skin."