April 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kukoma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I say 'would I buy this product again' and 'yes', I mean in a perfect world where this lip gloss didn't cost me about $20AUD a tube. Is it worth the price? I really, really want to say no because i've found a cheaper alternative, but so far i've not found a gloss so perfectly smooth in consistency that manages to stay on like this one has. Mind you, I don't mean that it stays on all day, nor is it outstanding in staying power (2 hours into my eight hour shift is stretching it), but so far it has outlasted the other glosses i've tried.

Personally I don't like the idea of reviewing glosses because glosses are one of those things where everyone has different preferences. For me, I want sheer, smooth, non-sticky but can stay on reasonably well gloss. This one fits most of those, except for the 'sheer', for me these glosses are fairly pigmented. But the smoothness is absolutely delectable; I simply can't stand sticky glosses, and this one kept my lips feeling moisturised and smooth the way my dream gloss would. I don't tend to expect smooth glosses to stay on for very long, but this one exceeded my, admittedly not very high, expectations in that department.

So do I love this gloss? Definitely. Am I a poor/frugal uni student who can't really be spending $20 on a tube of gloss? Definitely as well. And that is pretty much my only complaint with this gloss, the fact that I think $20 is a liiiittle too much to be paying for gloss, but if you're ok with that i'd recommend it to the end of the world.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by russianGRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this product. The product is expensive but it makes your lips look absolutely amazing.
The glitter adds the fun, the colors are gorgeous ans as everybody says really hard to narrow down. You just want all of them!!! I will definitely buy this lipgloss again and again!!!
I read other reviews, and didn't have the problem of glitter sticking on my lips while the lipgloss itself is gone like other reviewers did. Maybe they changed the formula? I would urge to try again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products everybody seems to love, but to me it is only an ok lipgloss.
They are not bad, but I am not crazy about them.
There are some pretty colors, and they are very shiny, but the staying power is only average. And after sometime I have glitter all over my lips. After a few hours I still can feel the gloss on my lips, but then I look in the mirror and all I can see is: glitter.
I like that you can buy the minis, so you can try lots of colors.
I also like that I don´t notice any scent o smell in it.
You can probably buy similar (or even better) products for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Tinxabelle

I contemplated buying this for a while, my friend recommended it to me, although I hadnt seen her wearing it.
Yes, it does make your lips look bigger, but I find that there is so much glitter in this gloss, once it dries I end up with glitter round my mouth and I look like ive tried to eat the thing and it makes my lips look plastic, which reminds me of those awful plastic dolls.
Also, for the price, there are MANY cheaper and better lip glosses out there. It does give the illusion of plumper lips, but there is just so much glitter in it, no wonder my boyfriend hates it. I really wouldnt recommend it, or if you were to go ahead and buy it anyway, dont wear it for long periods of time as the glitter gets everywhere.

Edit: I used this again for a photo shoot, and I found that it seemed to stay on a lot longer, even though I didnt apply that much. The glitter still ended up round my mouth, but I found it was bettre this time than the last few times I tried it. So, I'll give it another lippie. Still dont think its worth the price tag though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Quite good gloss, I have it in colour 16 Beige theoric. The cons are it is not durable-gone within an hour and the taste of it is not pleasant. But i would repurchase it as I find it quite difficult to find the beige colour I like! Oh but the good thing is it is not sticky at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lip gloss is amazing! I have two tubes of it right now (#34 Rose Mythic...which completely matches my lip tone and #29 Rose Charismatic...SO sparkly, but NOT gritty like some sparkly lip glosses). I am definitely going to buy more of these. They are the absolute perfect texture for a gloss...not sticky / tacky and not so thin that it wears off quickly. It is long lasting, shiny, comfortable to wear and comes in SO many pretty colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i got 3 of these in the mini cell phone accessories version, and they are SO adorable! they are pretty pigmented, and the colors that i got all show up well on my pigmented lips. i got them in taiwan, where they only retail for about usd$4! i love these and all my friends are jealous of my cute l/g phone accessories when i whip them out for touch ups! will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by aPinkPerson

I got 4 of these in the Kisses From Paris pack - the minis are sooooo cute!
I love all the colors: the pinks didn't show that well on my highly pigmented lips but the darkish brown-looking color lightened my lips in a nice way- I love all the colors.
They are so comfortable to wear and all look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by meri86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this gloss. It's not sticky and it doesn't have big sparkle "spheres" that you can feel on your lips (I hate that!!! That's why I hate L'oreal Glam shine!!) , just a beautiful shiny effect.

I've got 2 effet 3D : #4 Rose emblématic and Gloss Menthol.
#4 is a peach-pink color with gold shine, BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!!
And gloss menthol is a transparent gloss, just like MAC Glass but with a fresh feel on the lips and minty flavour. The are 20 shades, more or less, so you will find one that you like for sure.
I think this is my favourite gloss for now and you should try it.

In Spain, I bought them for 10 € each (~9$ I think??). They are also, this mini bourjois sizes, which cost 4€ : mini eyeshadows, mini effet 3D, and mini loose eyeshadows (5€)...I will try this soon...hehehe!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this gloss. It looks like you are wearing gloss, which is the whole point for me. Some glosses just sink into your lipstick and then I wonder why I bother. However, this really does give my lips some dimension and it is not sticky or tacky. At first I liked the brush applicator but mine quickly became frayed from taking it in and out of the tube. Oh well. I still like it alot. It smells great, too.