August 29, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Leaves a mass of oil residue all over my face and doesn't do a very good job removing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is incredibly oily and it doesn't do a good job of taking off my mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used to use LancĂ´me BiFacil, which I received free as a GWP, but couldn't justify the cost when it ran out. I purchased this as a cheaper alternative, and have been pleased! No stinging/burning, effective and removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease. The Target brand of this also works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Great remover which does not irritate my eyes and remove waterproof makeup well. Not very affordable but def cheaper than high end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

I've tried so many different brands of eye makeup remover and this is the one that works. I wear water proof mascara and this is the only one that gets all of it off without having to scrub my eyes. And there's very little oily feel after wards. I highly recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It removes all of my eye makeup very easily without me having to do any kind of rubbing and it doesn't make my eyes feel all greasy afterwards. I actually couldn't find this at the store I was at one time and I ended up buying something else which turned out to be a big disappointment. I ended up getting two of these the next time I saw it just so I would have an extra one handy just in case I ran out of this stuff, that's how good it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by agma93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use the L'oreal makeup remover but the last time I didnt find it so I decided to buy this one. I think they are very similar and it removed my waterproof mascara very easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

I used to use L'oreal eye makeup remover with similar concept, and find that one better in performance. But since I moved to the U.S. I cannot find the l'oreal one anymore. Good thing is I found this one. It is cheap and does the job. It does not work perfectly with some waterproof mascaras but deep cleansing oil (DHC, fancl or Shu) for the face after eye makeup remover wipes out any residue on my lashes so it's not a major issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

love it, cheap and cheerful at AUD$10.99 - put a couple of drops on the pads, hold it over the eye for 30 seconds and off all the muck comes.

its cheap, not irritating and does the job, what more can one ask?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cwangdom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at London Drugs in Vancouver yesterday on sale for $8.79 from $10.99. Took off my fluid line, waterproof mascara, and liner for tight lining right off. I shook it and soaked a cotton pad and pressed it on my eye for a couple seconds and wiped. No irritation or stinging. Practically everything came off. Did another quick wipe to clean up and voila. Lovely.

Yes, it leaves a bit of oily residue and yes it makes my eyes a little blurry. Any bi-phase will do this. For the price, I can't really complain ($10.99 for 162ml compared to Lancome $28 for 125ml). Will buy again.