November 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this to get rid of scars on my arms... Didn't work

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i love bio oil. it helped me get rid of my stretch marks. also i use it remove my makeup and it slips right off. i love this stuff

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this originally to cure pregnancy stretch marks. Didn't work!

t cleared up the KP on my upper arms! I find the lavender scent a little synthetic-smelling and the packaging is quite tacky, but I'll over look this since it does work on the KP and also on dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by SylvieKatz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I buy this oil almost every winter to help with my extremely dry skin. This has done WONDERS for my skin, i am truly amazed. It helps against dryness, marks, discoloration, and tone. It feels so soft on my skin keeps it moisturized..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by piccolamandorla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swear by Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention!

Before you say "some people just don't get them", I am succeptable to stretch marks. I've still got faint marks from puberty to prove it....from when I was age 11-12.

I bought a 2 bottle pack of Bio Oil from Costco for $20 USD at the start of my pregnancy and basted myself in it at bedtime from month 3 until I went into labor. I'd just about gotten to the bottom of the first bottle when the babe was born...a month early at well over 6lbs. She got big fast!

I was in the delivery room thrilled that had made it all the way there without one new stripe.

Thanks Bio Oil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

I like this oil. I find it works best when mixed with another lotion (I like to mix it with Lubriderm). It helps to keep your skin hydrated, rather than re-hydrating, so I find using it right after washing or with another lotion is best. If I'm applying it to my body I will mix it with Lubriderm unscented. If I am using it on my face I just apply a drop or too right after i dry my face. I find the scent nice and non-irritating. My face looks more plump when I use this. The oil sinks in and it's not too shiny after it sinks in for a minute. I like it a lot and will repurchase when I need to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product last year as part of my winter skin care routine because I tend to get really dry skin and since I heard so many good things about this I decided to buy it.

I used it for a month and it was just awful. Since it's an oil I only used it at night before going to bed. It did not break me out at all but it didn't do anything for my skin either.
My skin wasn't able to absorb any of the oil and in the morning my skin would be just as dry as the night before.

I haven't tried it out on scars so I don't know if it can lighten scars and stretch marks but as far as dry skin is concerned this is just overhyped crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Heatherlynntaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Breakout!! This made me break out terribly! Not one or two pimples here or there but caused littles pimples under my skins surface. Which would look awful in sun light. It has taken me a little over a month to get my skin back. This was a total rip off and ruined my skin. I do not recommend this to anybody. So please save your money. Now this crap is just taking up space in my drawer. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had tried this time and again thinking that I maybe using the product in a manner which does not effectively show the potential of this product. I must say I had confirmed this is one of the worst product investment I had made, having paid $15 for product which i really had not much usage as it caused my oily/sensitive/combi skin to burn and peel even though I only put 2 drops on my face the night before. A definite-no for sensitive-acne prone skin folks like myself. I would probably only re-use this item for my dry callused feet and perhaps treat it as a cuticle oil. Yes, it's that bad for me...