Bare Escentuals Well Rested

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/27/2011 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The overall rating says it all. Listen. I'm no fan of the mineral foundation and the only reason I started using this is because I received Well-Rested in a kit which I purchased for the brushes! I've never had issues with dark circles under my eyes, but the inside corners of my eyes, near my nose are dark. I decided to try it out and OMG--this covers that blueish area perfectly. I was unsure of the color, but I'll tell you this works like a charm. Well-rested is now a part of my every-day grooming routine. Even on my "no-make-up-stinky-hog" days, I use this and my eyes look fresh and vibrant. At my age now--well, that means a lot! The price of this is great as well. Blendablilty is magnificant--I never thought a mineral powder would end up being so smooth and non-ashey. In fact--the kit in which the Well-rested came with also contained this "faux tan" mineral powder which I use as an eye shadow-Yes. Eye shadow and a teensey bit goes a long way. I do have Vanilla Sugar ES which I'm "meh" about but I will try out other shadows by this brand.

on 4/12/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow.... I haven't written a review for nearly half a year and this product has brought me back. This is my first review for 2011! Ok now to the product.... geez, I'm pretty blown away by that fact that my BB concealer/powder has been beat. Once my HG, my BB concealer/powder has now been retired by BE Well Rested... my routine is now 1) BB corrector first, and then 2) BE Well Rested. My under eye circles not only disappear, but I look extra awake and truly well rested. I also use it near my nose to cover slight redness, on the bridge of my nose to highlight, and on my cheekbones to lift as well (however, I am a NC20). LOVE. Take heed not too use too much though; once it starts piling up it can look fake/cakey. Use a light hand is my advice, and I use a fluffy blending brush for this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my holy Grail for my dark circles! I look fresh and awake! Love and have repurchased numerous times!

on 1/21/2011 7:20:00 PM

I have had panda eyes since middle school and there hasn't been an under eye concealer that worked for me... until I discovered this!

You look at the color and at first you are unsure of if the color will work for you. I have light skin, and it worked out REALLY well.

I put it on one side and then compared it to the other and I can tell there was a drastic difference! Best of all, it works well with my other BE foundations and mineral veil.

I suggest using the concealer brush that comes with the Basic Kit, as it is just the right size.

And for those of you who plan to use the product, don't forget to dab this on the medial angle of the eye, the inner section of your eye that is closest to the bridge of your nose. That is the area that usually gives you the sunken look when you have dark circles, but people always forget about it.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I used this product a lot during my time as a makeup artist. LOVE IT! Perfect for if you are wanting coverage without that feeling of being covered in a lot of makeup. I like that it feels natural and looks natural at the same time. I was able to use it on many skin issues. Worth the buy.

on 1/2/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL for under eye concealer! Works better than anything I've ever used

on 12/13/2010 11:42:00 PM

This is the best undereye concealer I have ever used! It brightens the overall look of my eyes and compliments the other bare minerals products I use. I will definitely buy it again! I did, however, give it a 3 for packaging because the product comes out really fast.

on 11/22/2010 5:04:00 PM

I am impressed with this concealer. It brightens my undereye area significantly. I am very fair complected, and I thought that this concealer would be too dark, but for my undereyes it is perfect. The Full Coverage Concealer Brush applies the concealer just a little too densely, and I prefer to use an eyeshadow brush to avoid a cakey look. A little powder also goes a LONG way. I can't imagine that I'll run out of this within the next year.

on 9/25/2010 3:56:00 PM

Gosh, i am really impressed... i have been using a lot of conceals , but this one is just fantastic. it really covers tiredness and my face looks fresh and rested. highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This stuff works miracles on days when I'm really tired and need a little oomph to brighten my face! Never been a fan of Bare Minerals but this stuff is great. I apply my concealer first then dab this under my eye area with a concealer brush or my ring finger and my face looks great! Doesn't cake up or crease either. Only thing I don't like is the sifter packaging, already had an accident with this but it's ok. This sells for $18 and it's worth the price! I will continue to purchase!

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products