October 22, 2014 | 929 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I like this the best for night time brow looks, where drama is acceptable. for the day this product comes out very dark and too defined to be natural. the tube has not even been dented in and its been 6 months. this may be lifetime supply. I use a very small angle brush with a needlepoint amount of product for BOTH brows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my HG brow product. A little dot goes a long way! I use an angled eyebrow brush and swipe this stuff on my brows just so it fills in nicely and looks natural. It does not look cartooney on, but that is because of the application technique. I much prefer this to pencils or waxes + powders because I feel like I have more control. It does not smudge and it is water proof, I wore it to the beach and to a water park and it stayed on for most of the day. I do apply Anastasia clear brow gel on top, but with that my brows are flawless and are in place all day long!

I wish they offered more colours (I use the darkest) at Sephora, because apparently they offer darker colours at the MUFE counter at Eatons Centre Toronto, which has a natural black colour - that is better suited to my hair colour, imho.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mekenna

This is my go to eyebrow miracle maker. I wear it everyday because I love dark dramatic eyebrows. I get complemented on my brows quite often! I know the price is hard to believe for such a small container but I can make a tube last for longer than 6 months.

However I notice some smudging during the summer as my skin gets oily. Then again it is a gel so that was expected.

The tip is to squirt out a teency bit onto your hand and use a small angled brush and waaalaaa! Lovely brows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use Anastasia duo powder in Ash Blonde/Taupe and I love it. I also use Shu hard pencils in Seal Brown & Stone Gray. Love those as well, but they take a little longer to use, due to high wax content. Anyway, I'm always on the lookout for new brow products because I think my brows are the most important/dramatic part of my mug. So I ran across this MUFE product while cruising the board. WOWZER! This is my new favorite - it's a cinch to use, and looks really natural, and adds amazing fullness to skimpy brows.

Shade #10 is an absolutely perfect Taupe - no warmth at all - very ashy brown. With my silver hair, this is the shade for me. It's definitely not too light, so don't be concerned about that. And it darkens a bit upon drying.

I squeeze a tiny drop onto my hand and then dab an eyebrow brush into it, working the product into the brush. If you want super, fine-tuned control with your application, go with a very stiff, short-haired brush - like the NARS brow brush. If you want to cover more ground quickly, use a softer & longer-haired brush, like the ecotools angled brush. I use both brushes, depending on what part of my brow I'm working on.

Lastly, if I have the time (and interest!) I'll finish up by taking out my BECCA concealer brush. It is a brush for the most microscopic, detail-oriented work. There are literally about 6 strands on the brush. Literally! So I coat all 6 hairs with the MUFE potion & then I can actually draw on individual hairs. I've always read about doing this with a REALLY sharp brow pencil, but come on . . . never works. But with a nicely coated, anemic brush, you really can do it. The thing is, you don't really see it as individual hairs, it just makes your brows look natural, like you haven't plucked them to an unnaturally perfect line at the bottom edge. (Hey, some people like that sculpted brow look, but not me :)

Lastly - it stays on perfectly until you take it off w/cleanser! Lasts through a grueling workout like a champ. HG, no question about it.

When I'm done, I have very natural-looking, brows that are fuller than they've ever been before. They're bold and "maintained" but not cartoony. Frames my face beautifully. I highly recommend this product & I'm so glad I ran across it. Really don't foresee going back to the Anastasia duo or the Shu pencils . . . it's that much better!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG!!I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED! Best product ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

Not bad compared to my other eyebrow shadows/pencils.The colour is a lot darker than my other ones but I must say they do not look natural, very drawn on, going to try different ways maybe with a lighter hand but as the colour is quite dark it doesn't make much difference.You do get loads, I used the tinest amount for both so this tube is going to last an eternity!
if you don't mind the not so natural look then this is fine.i may keep mine just for special occasions and at night only.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by n33rja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite brow product BY FAR.

It's long-wearing, waterproof gel, and you need the TINIEST dot to do both brows.

Many people are concerned that this product will give them "sharpie brows", which could be true depending on the brush, and your application.

To get a very natural look: use a thick, dense, angled brush, dip it into the product, dab off any excess and use a very light hand when applying. If you can't find a thick, dense, scratchy, large brush, then you can use anything you have on hand but just go over your brows with a spoolie brush to soften them out.

To get a very defined look: A very thin, angled brush (which is what I use) is perfect. I like a very clean, sharp look to my brows.

This product lasts all day (and night) on me and I'm a pretty oily girl. To get a more staying power out of this product, make sure your eyebrows and skin around is dry and lightly powdered.

One little tube lasts me well over a year and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Definitely an HG

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by babiineni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best eyebrow product ever!!! I have had a tube for over a year and still have over 50% left. Seriously a little bit goes a long way! My eyebrows always look neatly done with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing else I want on my eyebrows more than this. It's great for shaping and filling in your brows and is very natural. Some may call it overpriced but a TINNNYYYY bit will last you forever, so it's actually a pretty good value. You definitely don't want to use too much or it will look weird.
It's probably best to put it on your hand and then use an angled brush (like MAC 266) to warm it up, but lately I have been applying it directly to the brush. It's just super pigmented and long lasting and when I put it on my hand I have a really tough time getting it off. Beautiful product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can rely on this from dawn to dusk ... and beyond. I tend to rest my palm on my brow throughout the workday and this does not do any brow filling attempts any favors. But with this one, it's all good. Winner product.