August 1, 2014 | 986 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG!!I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED! Best product ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

Not bad compared to my other eyebrow shadows/pencils.The colour is a lot darker than my other ones but I must say they do not look natural, very drawn on, going to try different ways maybe with a lighter hand but as the colour is quite dark it doesn't make much difference.You do get loads, I used the tinest amount for both so this tube is going to last an eternity!
if you don't mind the not so natural look then this is fine.i may keep mine just for special occasions and at night only.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by n33rja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite brow product BY FAR.

It's long-wearing, waterproof gel, and you need the TINIEST dot to do both brows.

Many people are concerned that this product will give them "sharpie brows", which could be true depending on the brush, and your application.

To get a very natural look: use a thick, dense, angled brush, dip it into the product, dab off any excess and use a very light hand when applying. If you can't find a thick, dense, scratchy, large brush, then you can use anything you have on hand but just go over your brows with a spoolie brush to soften them out.

To get a very defined look: A very thin, angled brush (which is what I use) is perfect. I like a very clean, sharp look to my brows.

This product lasts all day (and night) on me and I'm a pretty oily girl. To get a more staying power out of this product, make sure your eyebrows and skin around is dry and lightly powdered.

One little tube lasts me well over a year and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Definitely an HG

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by babiineni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best eyebrow product ever!!! I have had a tube for over a year and still have over 50% left. Seriously a little bit goes a long way! My eyebrows always look neatly done with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing else I want on my eyebrows more than this. It's great for shaping and filling in your brows and is very natural. Some may call it overpriced but a TINNNYYYY bit will last you forever, so it's actually a pretty good value. You definitely don't want to use too much or it will look weird.
It's probably best to put it on your hand and then use an angled brush (like MAC 266) to warm it up, but lately I have been applying it directly to the brush. It's just super pigmented and long lasting and when I put it on my hand I have a really tough time getting it off. Beautiful product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can rely on this from dawn to dusk ... and beyond. I tend to rest my palm on my brow throughout the workday and this does not do any brow filling attempts any favors. But with this one, it's all good. Winner product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Charmainee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing, long lasting and a little goes a long way! I have tried so many brow products, mostly powders as I found they give a more natural look. But this is a top quality product! Definitely worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by qdo2599

Holymoly this LASTS FOREVER! I can swim laps in a chlorinated pool and I still have eyebrows! I can sit for hours in a sauna and it still stays! And yet is doesn't look like I used Sharpies for my eyebrows! If you blend it out it looks completely natural. More natural looking than any pens, pencil, powder I've used. MUFE also makes 7 total shades so you're sure to find one that matches you.
Cons:
1. Wish it was easier to use. It requires a brush and some time to blend out. However the results are priceless. Because of this I use Stila Waterproof Brow Pen on weekdays and use Aqua Brow for evenings, night outs, weekends, and vacations (pretty much everything else that isn't boring work). I make sure I use this for important stuff so that there's no fading and I don't have to touch up... cause you know AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT when you're having fun!
2. Sephora (the exclusive retailer for MUFE) only carries 3 of the 7 shades that are made. I use #35 and #40 (Taupe and Brown-Black respectively) so I have to call the NYC store and purchase it over the phone and have it shipped to CA. So no free shipping like Sephora. I still love it regardless.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best brow kit I have ever used. I bought this on impulse when I received a discount coupon at the department store and I decided to splurge on the brow kit and I don't regret it one second.
It lasts all day and a little goes a loooooong way! It looks really natural and it doesn't make any lines, it just looks like your hair is thicker.
Best money you will ever spend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ths is not even water resistant, let alone waterproof!