October 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kookykabooky

The smell is sickening. But I managed to put it on my face anyway. I am super pale, of the see through variety. I used about a quarter of the free sample. I focused mostly on the cheek and forehead area. It didn't look that bad. It gave me some color, and that's almost always a good thing. But, I am convinced there has got to be something better out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by beccalynns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I mix this with my moisturizer in very small amounts and it makes my skin look amazing! I recently went to a wedding shower and had my picture taken with two of my friends. I had on only my moisturizer with this mixed in and a light layer of pressed powder. My skin looked fantastic next to my girlfriends' skin (sorry girls). It looked bright, smooth and flawless. The key is using only a small amount.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have ivory skin with light olive-freckles. I put this on and it looked like I had mixed Orange Crush soda pop with cold cream and slathered my face with it. If CCB-Paris is selling this as their #1 product worldwide, I can't imagine to whom they're selling it. The very fair Anglo models that they have in their catalog allegedly wearing this stuff don't look like I did when I put it on. Anyway - steer clear!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2004 9:33:00 AM More reviews by prettylush88

I also got the free sample... I tried a little of it and thought it was good. Since I didn't turn orange, I tried a little more today than yesterday, and now I think it's great! I have pretty light, warm-toned skin, and this gave me a nice glow without looking orange or too dark. My skin looks practically flawless -- no more redness on my cheeks or around my nose. The smell isn't the most pleasant, but it's easily tolerable and unnoticeable after a little while. It wasn't greasy, doesn't irritate my skin... I'm starting to think this will be a replacement for foundation for me. I will definately be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2004 1:42:00 AM More reviews by prettylush88

I just tried a free sample of this... I have very light, warm-toned skin and this gave me a nice, glowing appearance. Not the most pleasant smell in the world, but tolerable. I didn't notice it after a little while. It made my skin feel very soft and smooth, wasn't greasy, and didn't break me out. I think I'll be purchasing some soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 9:09:00 AM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so it seems not many people like this product, although i really do. i have olive skin and it really brightens my face. i have the tube version, so i find it's not messy at all, and i actually love the scent, although it is sort of strong. i love the texture- not too heavy, not too thin or greasy... so i love it, but i can see how for pale skin it would be too orangey. they used to make a rose version for lighter folks, but i heard it's not around anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by incompletekatie

I love agnes b, but not this! patchy and hard to apply. I'm getting better at applying it though, with practie, but you have to blend it quickly and don't use too much or you will go orange.
I actuually bought this so in the summer I use it occasionally to try to use it up.
On the positive side makes my skin soft and smells nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lfulton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me set the scene. I was wearing no makeup when my car broke down and I had to call a tow truck. I didn't want to scare the driver away and I had a sample of this in my car so I thought I'd put it on before he got there. This was the weirdest, orangest, most un-skin like product I have ever seen. I looked like a Martian and was forced to try to clean it off with a tissue and a bottle of water in the parking lot. WORST PRODUCT I HAVE TRIED....EVER!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by audrey122

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE:after buying this and using it for a few weeks, it has been makeing me break out horriably! I never breakout, and I new it was this stuff, from the fact my breakouts occured in the arrea's I applied this stuff!

I got this as a free sample, and i loved it! When i first put it on i thought it was going to leave my face orange, but after it soaked in and i put my concealer and powder on, there was no orange-ness, and my skin looked flawless. I find it odd how many people dislike this product. I am on the paler side and it made me look "glowy" as my husband put it. I will be purchasing this soon!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 3:32:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My face was glowing orange-literally.. & i'm mmm/ggg and i thought it would be impossible for me to turn orange. guess i was wrong. maybe i used too much?.. or this stuff just sucks.