October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

A friend of mine gave me her bottle because she found it too oily. It definitely is too oily but it's also gentle and effective in removing stubborn makeup. However, I began to use Johnson's baby oil and it's nearly as effective at a fraction of the cost. Oiliness is a problem though, so I now use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil which is pricey - though not as pricey as Clinique - and difficult to get but really amazing. It's so easy to use (you don't even need a cotton pad) and it just washes off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mylifemylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far the best makeup remover for my eyes. I do have oily skin and this is oil based remover but it does not harm my eyes or skin. I do not have to woorry about it near my eyes and my cousin with very sensitive dry skin used it and there was no reaction.
pros
-tear less
-takes all makeupo off
-no smell

cons
-price
-oily

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by SallyBurkhart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me begin by saying that I love this eye makeup remover and was pleasantly surprised when I first used it! Usually eye makeup removers have one of three negative consequences for me (or a combination of them). They either a) feel overly oily on my lids b) irritate my eyes (I wear contacts, as well) or c) simply will not remove all the makeup, especially waterproof mascara. This Clinique eye makeup remover does none of this... for once! Not only does it remove waterproof mascara amazingly without rubbing your eyes, but it also eaves your eyelids feeling very rejuvenated. The major drawback is the price at $18 US.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hmaheshwari

The best eye makeup remover ever. In spite of being somewhat expensive in my country, I have never purchased any other brand since I discovered this

Pros:
- Leaves no oily residue, ther fore you can always correct your eye makeup if anything goes wrong without having to wash your face.
- Takes off the any kind of mascara and gel liners.
- Really removes every last scrap of eye makeup.
- Very gentle on the eyes. My eyes never got irritated with it.
- The bottle is absolutely leak proof and child proof. (though some people might not find it easy to remove the lid)
- Lasts ages, you don't need a lot of it per use.

Cons
- The only one I can think of is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best eye make up remover for waterproof make up. I have really sensitive eyes and I use contact lenses, so it´s not easy for me to find good products for eyes. I have tried many, many products and all of them cause me some troubles. This product works perfectly! It removes my eye make up easily, doesn´t dry my lids, doesn´t make my eyes water or doesn´t leave an oily feeling on skin.

This product is fragrance free (doesn´t really smell at all), it comes in a cute, modern package and lasts quite long. The only negative issue is the price, which is quite high for an "everyday casual" product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. But it's practically identical to the garnier 2 in 1 make up remover. I honestly can't tell the dfference. The difference of course is the price. I can buy about 8 bottles of the garnier one for the price of 1 clinique.Both are excellent at removing eye make up. Both tend to leave a slightly oily residue ,but as I wash afterwards this is not a problem.Both are alcohol and fragrance free.Neither causes dryness.I know which one I'd chose.I would only buy this again if the Garnier one was discontinued, or duty free at airport.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

It is such an awesome makeup remover that doesn't leave greasy residue on my face. Most of the makeup removers that have separate layers of water and oil always leave grease on my face. I don't like the feeling that something's on my face, so I can't help but love this product! It's so gentle that in one~two swipes, you can remove all of your makeups easily. It removes my bb cream, eyeshadow, lips, and everything. Especially when I remove black eyeliner, this purple bottle gets rid of the black eyeliner. You wouldn't believe me that I had worn black eyeliner after I removed my makeups. It's a reasonably price, so definitely get this instead of the blue one from Clinique. I will continue buying the purple one again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Truly adore this makeup remover, and don't think I would want another brand again! It removes eye makeup easily without pulling out my eyelashes, as well as being gentle on the eyes. It also gets rid of the makeup in minutes compared to spending 5+ minutes trying to get it off. Don't let the oily-like mixture put you off, as when you use it your eyes it will not feel oily, but instead feel clean and free of makeup. Price is reasonable for a makeup remover and mess is non-existant when using. Highly recommended product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by DolceVitaLaMia

I personally love it & it's at a great price, compare to other higher end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LilyAugust

The best eye makeup remover I ever used! My eyes are really sensitive but this product does not hurt at all. I got it as a free gift with the moistur surge series, and I really love all the Clinique products! A little bit expensive for makeup remover, but I used this 50ml sample for more than three months (I use it three times a week), so it's worth it!