August 28, 2014 | 1615 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by SallyBurkhart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me begin by saying that I love this eye makeup remover and was pleasantly surprised when I first used it! Usually eye makeup removers have one of three negative consequences for me (or a combination of them). They either a) feel overly oily on my lids b) irritate my eyes (I wear contacts, as well) or c) simply will not remove all the makeup, especially waterproof mascara. This Clinique eye makeup remover does none of this... for once! Not only does it remove waterproof mascara amazingly without rubbing your eyes, but it also eaves your eyelids feeling very rejuvenated. The major drawback is the price at $18 US.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hmaheshwari

The best eye makeup remover ever. In spite of being somewhat expensive in my country, I have never purchased any other brand since I discovered this

Pros:
- Leaves no oily residue, ther fore you can always correct your eye makeup if anything goes wrong without having to wash your face.
- Takes off the any kind of mascara and gel liners.
- Really removes every last scrap of eye makeup.
- Very gentle on the eyes. My eyes never got irritated with it.
- The bottle is absolutely leak proof and child proof. (though some people might not find it easy to remove the lid)
- Lasts ages, you don't need a lot of it per use.

Cons
- The only one I can think of is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best eye make up remover for waterproof make up. I have really sensitive eyes and I use contact lenses, so itīs not easy for me to find good products for eyes. I have tried many, many products and all of them cause me some troubles. This product works perfectly! It removes my eye make up easily, doesnīt dry my lids, doesnīt make my eyes water or doesnīt leave an oily feeling on skin.

This product is fragrance free (doesnīt really smell at all), it comes in a cute, modern package and lasts quite long. The only negative issue is the price, which is quite high for an "everyday casual" product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. But it's practically identical to the garnier 2 in 1 make up remover. I honestly can't tell the dfference. The difference of course is the price. I can buy about 8 bottles of the garnier one for the price of 1 clinique.Both are excellent at removing eye make up. Both tend to leave a slightly oily residue ,but as I wash afterwards this is not a problem.Both are alcohol and fragrance free.Neither causes dryness.I know which one I'd chose.I would only buy this again if the Garnier one was discontinued, or duty free at airport.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

It is such an awesome makeup remover that doesn't leave greasy residue on my face. Most of the makeup removers that have separate layers of water and oil always leave grease on my face. I don't like the feeling that something's on my face, so I can't help but love this product! It's so gentle that in one~two swipes, you can remove all of your makeups easily. It removes my bb cream, eyeshadow, lips, and everything. Especially when I remove black eyeliner, this purple bottle gets rid of the black eyeliner. You wouldn't believe me that I had worn black eyeliner after I removed my makeups. It's a reasonably price, so definitely get this instead of the blue one from Clinique. I will continue buying the purple one again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Truly adore this makeup remover, and don't think I would want another brand again! It removes eye makeup easily without pulling out my eyelashes, as well as being gentle on the eyes. It also gets rid of the makeup in minutes compared to spending 5+ minutes trying to get it off. Don't let the oily-like mixture put you off, as when you use it your eyes it will not feel oily, but instead feel clean and free of makeup. Price is reasonable for a makeup remover and mess is non-existant when using. Highly recommended product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by DolceVitaLaMia

I personally love it & it's at a great price, compare to other higher end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LilyAugust

The best eye makeup remover I ever used! My eyes are really sensitive but this product does not hurt at all. I got it as a free gift with the moistur surge series, and I really love all the Clinique products! A little bit expensive for makeup remover, but I used this 50ml sample for more than three months (I use it three times a week), so it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just a great makeup remover. It quickly removes eye makeup without any of the oily residue that you get with a lot of other makeup removers. This doesn't blur my vision either, which usually happens when I try to use something cheaper. Although this is a bit pricey at $17.50, it's still several dollars cheaper than Lancome's eye makeup remover and unlike Lancome's it's fragrance free. Clinique usually includes this in their GWP. So, that would be a good time to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely sensitive eyes and most eye make up removers sting my eyes. Even Lancome and Estee Lauder's formulations for sensitive eyes irritate my eye area and leave it sore and red. Clinique's take the day off makeup remover, however, does not cause me any sensitivity at all. It's very effective and dissolves waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a gentle wipe. HG for me.