Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/17/2013 4:38:00 PM

Pretty much the best eye-makeup remover I've ever used. I've also tried Lancome, Sonia Kashuk, Smashbox, and Philosophy and this is by far the best. You don't have to rub the cotton round on your eyes at all - just soak the round and press it and wiggle it on your eyelids and the makeup comes off like a sticker! This is really good, especially for people whose eyes get irritated easily. It also removes waterproof makeup pretty well but I'm mostly amazed by how well it takes off eye makeup(especially dark, elaborate smokey eyes!) without having to rub at all. Worth it!

on 8/6/2013 4:08:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is greasy, hard to wash off, and doesn't even work very well at removing eye makeup. Clinique's wash-away gel cleanser does a much better job removing makeup (even eyeliner) without leaving a residue or burning your eyes.

on 7/29/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is amazing you only need a small amount and it melts away all traces of makeup in a flash whilst leaving my skin soothed and refreshed and impeccably clean can't wait to purchase my fullsize when this runs out

on 5/25/2013 5:09:00 AM

Somehow this thing just dun work for me. I usually wear eyeliners and even if I use a cotton ball i still can't remove all makeup at one time. Another big drawback is that I dun like the oily feeling after rinsing my face. Would stick to other cleaning oil which doesnt give me that feeling and remove makeup more efficiently.

on 4/17/2013 6:37:00 AM

Really nice product, makeup comes off really easy when using this and a cotton wool ball.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after my sister raved about how amazing it was and how it removed all her waterproof makeup with the lightest fairy sprinkle amount and the slightest swipe across the eyes. Ha.

The truth is this stuff disappears very quickly and that's after doing jack. I don't even use waterproof eye makeup and I still find more eye makeup on my towels after using this remover *and* washing my face than I do on the cotton pad with the product.

Add to its poor performance the fact that this is a department store product with department store prices, and you can forget it. My quest continues... I'm on to Kashuk's Remove next.

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

I always have problems with waterproof mascara, but this is the best remover to take it off, I donīt even have to rub a lot, and it is also great removing lipstick.

on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this make up remover. It's an oil based product, so it glides on easy and takes make up off in one swipe (no tugging or pulling on skin).

I found it a little bit pricey ($22.00 CDN for 4.2 oz) but it is certainly worth it. Even though it's oil based, it doesn't leave an oily residue underneath my eyes and on my eye lids (I also just wipe a cold cloth to make sure it's off).

on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 PM

I tried this to save money by buying this instead of the Lancome Bifacil. It works just as well as the Lancome, but it's a little thicker, heavier and feels greasy to me. While it's almost $10 less expensive, I really don't like the greasy feel. I'm going to try the Neutrogena before I go back to the Lancome.

on 3/18/2013 7:36:00 AM

This is the only eye make up remover that I feel removes all traces of eye make up without rubbing at the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Yup it's more expensive than a drugstore brand but it works well for me.
I would like a pump for this product just because sometimes pouring a liquid product can make you use too much but that's my only (slight) negative about this product.