Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this make up remover. It's an oil based product, so it glides on easy and takes make up off in one swipe (no tugging or pulling on skin).

I found it a little bit pricey ($22.00 CDN for 4.2 oz) but it is certainly worth it. Even though it's oil based, it doesn't leave an oily residue underneath my eyes and on my eye lids (I also just wipe a cold cloth to make sure it's off).

on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 PM

I tried this to save money by buying this instead of the Lancome Bifacil. It works just as well as the Lancome, but it's a little thicker, heavier and feels greasy to me. While it's almost $10 less expensive, I really don't like the greasy feel. I'm going to try the Neutrogena before I go back to the Lancome.

on 3/18/2013 7:36:00 AM

This is the only eye make up remover that I feel removes all traces of eye make up without rubbing at the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Yup it's more expensive than a drugstore brand but it works well for me.
I would like a pump for this product just because sometimes pouring a liquid product can make you use too much but that's my only (slight) negative about this product.

on 3/15/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate around my eyes like many make-up removers do.

I love this product because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with ease. I have found drugstore eye makeup removers that were almost as good, but never any that are as good. If you have a difficult time finding a makeup remover that you like, you may want to give this one a go.

For a makeup remover this is expensive but it really does work! It removes all traces of eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes at all! It really does what it claims " take the day off" I feel so refreshed and clean after using this. One thing that i disliked about the remover is that it is very oil when you put it on a cotton ball and then transfer it to your face. The cotton ball is soaked in the solution and it can get very messy if you do not realize how much you are absorbing onto it. You just need a little bit!!! Because this bottle is not very big i only used a very small amount for both eyes and it lasted me about 6 months.

on 3/6/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this eye makeup remover alot. It has the ability to remove both waterproof and non-waterproof eye makeup alike. And, it doesn't sting my eyes at all.

I sincerely hope that one day Clinique will start selling it in a larger bottle. I find that a bottle of this stuff can go up rather quickly!

on 2/23/2013 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This product takes my mascara away - ok, but it truly hurts in and around my eye when I use it. It stings really bad! I also develope white dots under my eye when I use this product. It feels fatty against my skin, so I think that is what does it and clogs my pores.

on 1/25/2013 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is the only makeup remover I can bring myself to give a five lippie rating because it actually does it's job and does it job very well. I find it odd that people complain about how greasy this is because it's suppose to be washed off your face afterwards.

Take the day off is the only makeup remover I've owned (and I've owned a lot) that successfully take off any waterproof makeup without any hassle whatsoever.

on 1/14/2013 5:19:00 PM

A good eye makeup remover. I never had any problems removing eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. No complaints with performance. However, I do think there are drugstore brands that will do an equally good job for a lot less.

Overall: Good product, performs exactly as advertised.
Alternatives: I've switched to Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover because it performs equally well, but at half the price.